- Remove the product from the
- Remove any packaging from the
- Please retain all packaging after you have checked and counted all the parts and the contents against the
- Bluetooth Headphone
- USB charging cable
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty card
- Bluetooth stereo headset
- Built-in microphone for hands-free use with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Comfortable adjustable design
- Connects automatically to previously connected devices
Keep the unit away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water, and any other liquids.
Do not operate the unit if it has been exposed to water, moisture, or any other liquids to prevent electric shock, explosion, and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
Do not use the unit if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
Do not use the unit with wet hands.
Do not put objects into any of the openings. Keep the unit free from dust, lint, etc.
Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use. Keep the unit out of reach of children.
This product is not a toy.
Do not use the handset at excessive volume levels, as damage to the hearing may occur.
Description of Parts:
|3||USB Charging port|
|4||Volume down/Previous track|
|5||Volume up /Next track|
|6||“ ll<” button/Play/pause/Phone button|
|7||Power on/off button|
|8||LED Light Indicator|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The Bluetooth Headphone comes with a built-in rechargeable battery. Before using it for the first time we recommend you charge the battery fully. Only use the supplied USB Cord to charge the Bluetooth Please charge for about 2-3 hours.
- Connect the USB charging cable to a computer USB port and the Micro USB plug to the charging port of the device. The Red LED light turns on while the device is charging. It takes 2-3 hours for the unit to fully When the battery is fully charged, the red light will turn off.
Turning on/off the device
- Press and the Power on/off button for 2-4 seconds to turn ON or OFF the device with an indication
Pairing the device with Bluetooth devices (phone or music device)
- Ensure the device is turned off, and then press and hold the MF button for 2-4 seconds to turn on with indication tone, and the LED flashes blue Place the Bluetooth Headphone and Bluetooth device (phone or music device) so that they are no further than 3 feet apart;
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your Bluetooth device (phone or music device). Please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for instructions on enabling Bluetooth on your
- Once you have activated Bluetooth on your device, select the “2BOOM-HPBT290” from the list of available Bluetooth
- Once paired successful, a beep sound will be heard and the LED flashes blue
- You can now start to use the
- If required, enter the password ‘0000’ to confirm & finalize
- Please note pairing mode on the device will last for around 10 If no devices are paired within around 10 minutes the device will power off automatically.
- If pairing is unsuccessful, turn off the device first and then re-pair following the above
- Once you have paired the Bluetooth headphones with a device, the Headphone will remember this device and will pair automatically when the device’s Bluetooth is activated and in range. You do not need to re-pair any previously connected
- The Bluetooth Headphone will attempt to automatically connect to the last device it was paired with when switched on. If you want to pair it with a new device, please follow the steps outlined
- Once the Bluetooth Headphone is paired with your device the music will transmit through the Bluetooth Please refer to your device’s user manual for further information.
Function Summary Listening to Music
- Once the Headphone is paired with your device you can stream music wirelessly through the Bluetooth Headphone. Should you encounter any problems while streaming please refer to your device’s user manual for further
|Increase Volume||Playing music||A long press on the” +” button once will increase the volume|
|Decrease Volume||Playing music||A long press on the “–“button once will decrease the volume|
|Pause||Playing music||A short press on the ” ll<” button will pause the music|
|Play||Pausing||A short press on the” ll<” button will restart the music|
|Previous track||Playing music||A short press on the” –“ button will return you to the previous track|
|Next track||Playing music||A short press on the “+” button will take you to the next track|
|Answer a call||Incoming Call||Press the ” ll<” button once to answer an incoming call|
|End a call||Incoming Call||After your phone conversation, short press the ”|
|Reject call||Incoming call||Long press the ” ll<” button to reject the incoming call|
|Increase Volume||During a call||A long press on the “+” button once will increase the volume|
|Decrease Volume||During a call||A long press on the “-“ button once will decrease the volume|
|Redial last number||Standby mode and connected to a device||Short press the ” ll<” button twice|
- Not all mobile phones support all the functions listed Please refer to your cell phone’s user’s manual for further information.
- Certain functions and indication tones may be vary depending on your mobile
Please refer to the below tables for a list of the LED statuses whilst using the Bluetooth headphones.
|LED indicator||Status of the BT Headphone|
|Red LED turns off||Charging Completed|
|LED indicator||Status of the BT Headphone|
|LED flashes to blue rapidly||Pairing mode|
Do’s and Don’ts
Do not play music at excessive levels. Damage to hearing and/or equipment may result. Do not use outdoors in wet or in damp surroundings.
Care and Maintenance
Read the following recommendations before using Bluetooth headphones. Following these, you will be able to enjoy the product for many years.
- Do not expose the Bluetooth Headphone to liquid, moisture, or humidity to avoid the product’s internal circuit being
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures as this will shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy the battery or distort certain plastic
- Don’t dispose of the device in a fire as it will result in an
- Don’t expose the device to contact with sharp objects as this will cause scratches and
- Don’t let the device fall on the internal circuit that might get damaged.
- Don’t attempt to disassemble the device as it may get damaged if you are not
In case the device doesn’t function properly, send it to the store you bought it. The staff will help you with the problem.
|Operating distance||33 Feet|
|Working time||4-5 hours|
|Charging input voltage||DC 5V|
|Charging time||1.5 ~ 2.5hours|
|Driver unit :||40mm 32R|
(Note: Battery life & charging time may vary based on usage & types of devices used.)
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with the FCC radiation exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without RF striction.
Migear International Group LLC,
34 West 33rd Street, Suite 1007,
New York, NY 10001, TEL: 646-680-6786