2PLAY Kids Toy Twin Tricycle
FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS, INSTRUCTIONS AND RECCOMENDATIONS IN THIS MANUAL IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE THE SAFE USE OF THIS PRODUCT:
- USE ONLY UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION!
- THIS TOY HAS NO BRAKES!
- THE TOY IS NOT SUITBALE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 1,5 YEARS!
- USE FOR TWO CHILDREN 1,5 YEARS OLD AND WITH WEIGHT FOR BOTH CHILDREN UP TO 50kg.
- DO NOT USE FOR CHILDREN OVER 50KG FOR BOTH CHILDREN – DANGER OF OVERLOADING THE TOY!
- BEFORE USING THE TRICYCLE, TEACH THE CHILDREN THE CORRECT WAY TO USE IT AND THE SAFETY RULES.
- USE THE TOY ONLY FOR ITS PURPOSE.
- USE THE TOY ONLY DURING THE DAY ON EVEN PLAYGROUNDS AND AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM STREETS OR ROAD LANES FOR VEHICLES.
- TO AVOID THE DANGER OF INJURY ALWAYS REMOVE THE PUSH HANDLE WHENEVER THE CHILD IS RIDING THE TOY ON HIS OWN!
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR OTHER HEAT SOURCES!
- Adult assembly required!
- DO NOT allow presence of children under 3 years before assembly of the TOY is complete. In this way, you will avoid their access to small or loose parts!
- The TOY is intended for two children at a time ONLY!
- DO NOT let other children push the tricycle!
- The TOY is NOT suitable for running or skating!
- Cease using the TOY if you find missing or damaged parts.
- DO NOT let the children stand on the footrest or the seat to avoid injury.
- The children must wear shoes when using the TOY!
- DO NOT tie strings or accessories to the TOY in order to avoid the risk of suffocation.
- DO NOT place more than 1 kg load in the storage basket and 0, 2 kg in the front basket.
- DO NOT put items or luggage in the handle bar or the parent handle in order to avoid risk of injury resulting from the toy’s instability and tipping over!
- DO NOT place items or heavy objects in the TOY or on it during storage or transportation to avoid damage to the frame.
- DO NOT use another transport means to pull the TOY.
- DO NOT allow the child using the TOY or other children around it to touch the wheels or put items in them.
- Use away from rivers, pools, stairs or hurdles!
- Do not make changes or modifications to the TOY frame! If necessary, contact the retailer or an authorized service center for advice and repair.
- Use only spare parts, which are approved by the producer and recommended by the distributor or company service! The producer revokes all responsibility in case parts different from the original ones have been used.
- Keep nylon packages away from children to avoid risk of suffocation!
This is a functional TOY whose purpose is to create in the child initial skills to coordinate his hands and legs when riding a tricycle or bicycle.
IMPORTANT! Remove the parent handle when you are sure that the child can ride the tricycle on his own and unaided.
- Suitable intended for two children older than 1,5 years with total weight up to 50 kg;
- Can be driven by the child sitting on the front seat using the pedals;
- Can be pushed by an adult and the child lays his feet on the foot rest
- Two positions of the front seat – forward facing and face-to-face mode;
- Safety bumpers on two seats;
- Two movable footrests;
- Adjustable canopy on each seat;
- Safety harnesses;
- Storage basket at back;
- Bag on the push handle.
Please, make sure if these parts are in the package. Some of the parts may be pre-installed by the manufacturer.
- ASSEMBLY OF FRONT WHEEL TO THE FRONT TUBE OF THE FRAME.
- ASSEMBLY OF THE HANDLEBAR TO THE FORK TUBE.
- ASSEMBLY OF PARKING DEVICE.
- ASSEMBLY OF REAR AXLE.
- ASSEMBLY OF REAR WHEELS.
- ASSEMBLY OF PUSH HANDLE TO THE FRAME.
Assemble the two parts of the push handle, so that the pins are showing through the handle openings.
- Insert the handle to the frame
- Press the red lever down to quickly remove the handle.
- PUTTING THE BAG ON THE PUSH HANDLE.
- FIXING THE SEAT TO THE FRAME.
Put the seat and fix it with plastic washers.
- ASSEMBLY OF SAFETY BUMPER TO THE SEAT.
- ASSEMBLY OF FABRIC COVER TO THE SAFETY BUMPER.
Note: Put the lower part of the fabric cover over the safety bumper and close the bumper.
- ASSEMBLY OF HEAD REST TO THE CANOPY.
- ASSEMBLY OF CANOPY TO THE BACKREST.
- ASSEMBLY OF REAR BASKET TO THE FRAME.
Fix the basket with screws.
- ASSEMBLY OF GUIDING AXLE.
Put the front end of the guiding axle to the fork and the rear end fix to the lower tube using washers.
- ASSEMBLY OF MUD GUARDS.
|Button for seat rotation
||FRONT SEAT CAN BE ADJUSTED IN 2 POSITIONS:
• FORWARD (facing to the front) and
• REARWARD (facing to the back);
Press the button and rotate the seat in the de- sired position.
FOLD THE CANOPY
|CLOSING THE FOOTRESTTO THE FRAME
IMPORTANT! When directing the tricycle by the parent handle, use the footrest in unfolded posi- tion, and when the child is directing the tricycle by the pedals, fold the footrest to the frame.
|Opening and closing the front bumpers|
|GUIDING THE TRICYCLE BY USING THE PUSH HANDLE.|
|DRIVING THE TRICYCLE BY THE CHILD (AFTER REMOVING THE PUSH HANDLE).|
- Periodically check the good working order of the tricycle parts.
- Do not wash it and do not soak it in water. Use a soft damp cloth and water or neutral liquid detergent.
- Do not use aggressive detergents, containing abrasive particles, ammonia, bleach or spirits.
- Regularly oil the moving parts.
- Do not use on sand.
- Do not store the tricycle in hot environment, in order to avoid the plastic parts from deforming.
- Store the product in clean and dry place indoors. Do not expose to direct sunlight, moisture or harsh weather!
- Always let the tricycle to dry out fully before storing or using it, in order to avoid mold and rust.
Contact your authorized dealer if consultation or repair is needed
Materials used: plastic, metal, textile and textile filling– 100% polyester.