70mai Mini Dash Cam
Please read this manual carefully before using the product and keep it in a safe place.
Thank you for choosing the 70mai Mini Dash Cam
The 70mai Mini Dash Cam is equipped with a professional video recording chip and image sensor for capturing high-quality videos.
Please scan the QR code below to get the online user guide. Please use the product according to the instructions in the user guide.https://help.70mai.asia/640.html
Activating 70mai Mini Dash Cam
The 70mai Mini Dash Cam must be activated using the 70mai app. To download and install the app, search for “70mai” in GooglePlay Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
Or you can download the app by scanning the QR code below:
Please select “Add Device” in the 70mai app and complete the activation according to the prompts.
Illustrations of the product, accessories and user interface in the user manual are for reference purposes only. The actual product
and functions may vary due to product enhancements.
Please install the product following the method below.
- Install the electrostatic sticker
Clean your windshield and put the electrostatic sticker on the recommended area as shown in the figure below. Make sure you remove air bubbles between the sticker and the glass.
- Install the bracket
Lock the bracket to the Dash Cam, as shown in the figure below.
You will hear a snap when it is in place.
- Stick the camera mount to the windshield
Remove the protective cover from the mount and stick the mount’s base to the center of the electrostatic sticker. Make sure
your dash cam body is parallel to the ground. Press the mount to attach it to the electrostatic sticker tightly.
4. Connect the USB cable to the cigarette lighter receptacle
Align the cable with the top edge of the windshield and fasten it along the passenger’s side and the glovebox as shown below. Connect the cable to the power adapter and insert the adapter into the cigarette lighter receptacle.
Note: The cigarette lighter receptacle might be positioned differently in your car. The picture is provided for reference only.
Note: You can use the cable crowbar in the box to hide the power cord underneath a rubber sealing strip.
The following actions are supported for buttons of the dash cam:
|Power key||Press and hold||Turn the dashcam on/ off|
|Press once||Turn on/off the audio recording|
|Press three times in a row||Format memory card|
|Press five times in a row||Reset factory settings|
|Wi-Fi Switch||Press briefly||Turn Wi-Fi hotspot on / off|
Please read all precautions and instructions carefully before using this product to ensure proper and safe usage.
- This product records videos outside of moving vehicles. It can’t protect drivers and passengers from any accidents. We shall
not take any responsibility if the user gets involved in any traffic accident and/or bear any loss due to product failure, information loss, or product operation.
- Due to differences in vehicle type, driving preferences, the environment, and other differences, parts of the product or the
whole product may not work normally in some circumstances. The device may not record normally due to loss of power source, abnormal temperatures and/or humidity, collisions, damage to the TF card, and other reasons. We do not guarantee that all the recorded videos will be saved completely in any given situation. The images recorded by this product are for reference only.
- Install the product correctly. Do not block the driver’s vision. Do not obstruct the airbag. Keep the product at least 20cm away from the driver and passengers. Incorrect installation of the product may cause product failure and injury.
- Please use the car charger and USB cable that comes with this device to avoid compatibility issues. 70mai is not responsible for any loss caused by the use of non-standard car chargers and USB cables.
- The memory card is not included in the package. You will need to buy it by yourself.
- Use a TF card with storage capacity between 16GB and 64GB, and reading and writing speed not lower than Class10. Format the TF card before using it.
- Do not insert or pull out the TF card when the product is working to avoid damaging the TF card.
- TF card may be damaged after repetitive use. Replace TF cards in time to maintain proper recording. We shall not bear any responsibility caused by failed TF cards.
- This device is equipped with a built-in battery that is not removable. Do not disassemble the device yourself. The battery
(battery pack or assembled battery) shall not be exposed to overheating environments such as sunlight, fire, or the like. If the battery is replaced improperly, there is a danger of explosion, so that it can only be replaced with a battery of the same or equivalent type.
- The device should not be exposed to water droplets or water splashes. Keep the device dry to avoid battery failure.
- If the battery is deformed, swelling, or leaking, stop using the product immediately and contact customer service.
- Do not shake or press the product. Strong impact or shaking may cause irreparable damage to the product.
- Do not clean this product with chemical solvents or cleansers.
- Keep this product away from strong magnetic fields to avoid damage.
- Do not use this product in temperatures higher than 60℃ or lower than -10℃.
- Please note that the housing’s temperature rises when the device is running.
- Use this product within the scope of the law.
- 70mai Mini Dash Cam ×1
- USB cable×1
- Power adapter×1
- Electrostatic sticker×1
- Heat resistant adhesive ×1
- Cable crowbar ×1
- Mounting bracket ×1
- User manual×1
Model name: Midrive D05
Image sensor: OV OS05A10
Camera: FOV 140° , F1.8
Wireless connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ 2.4GHz
G-sensor: Acceleration sensor
Extended storage: MicroSD card, 16GB~64GB, Class10 or above
Supported OS: Android4.4/iOS9.0 and above
Power supply: car cigarette lighter
Battery type: li-polymer battery
Battery capacity: 500mAh
Input: 5V 1.5A
Dimensions: 86.9 × 47 × 31.9mm
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not use harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should
be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator & your body. This transmitter must not be
co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.