APH260 HEPA Air Purifier
|152CFM (260 m’/h)
|355sq.ft. (33m2) max.
|HEPA Filter Lifetime
|> 6 months
|20*10^6 pcslcm3 (1.22’101‘6 pcs/in3)
|AC 120V, 60Hz
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and comply with all of the instructions and warnings in the manual before using this product. Failure to comply with the instructions and warnings provided herein may result in inaccurate results and/or damage to the product itself.
Only use this air purifier as described in this manual.
- Ensure the plug fits properly into an AC power outlet.
- When not being used, turn the air purifier off and disconnect it from its power source by unplugging it from the electrical outlet.
- DO NOT operate the unit if its cord and/or plug are damaged. This may result in damage to the unit or injury. The plug and/or cord must be replaced by the manufacturer or other qualified person so as to avoid all risks.
- Using an extension cord is NOT recommended. If necessary, the extension cord should be the same length as the original cord of the purifier.
- Thoroughly dry your hands before operation.
- DO NOT immerse the air purifier in water or liquids. This may result in damage to the appliance, electric shock, or fire.
- DO NOT use the air purifier outdoors. This appliance is designed for indoor use only.
- DO NOT use the air purifier in an enclosed space where flammable, combustible, or explosive gases are present.
- DO NOT use in an area where toxic vapors, flammable dust, or oxygen tanks are present.
- DO NOT insert fingers or objects into the air outlet.
- Child supervision is required while the air purifier is on. Do not allow children to play on or near the air purifier.
Use and Care
- Always make sure to place the air purifier on a flat, level surface before operation.
- Always allow 15 inches (38 cm) of clearance on all sides of the purifier.
- DO NOT ROUTE THE CORD UNDER FURNITURE OR APPLIANCES. Do not run the power cord under carpeting. Do not cover the cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Place the power cord away from high traffic areas.
- DO NOT sit on or place anything on top of the purifier.
- DO NOT place the air purifier near sources of heat, such as stoves, ovens, radiators, or computers.
- DO NOT use this appliance with indoor smoke-type insect repellents or in places with oily residues, burning incense, or chemical fumes.
- DO NOT open the back shell while the air purifier is on. It will automatically turn off the unit.
- Always unplug the appliance from the power supply before servicing.
- DO NOT dean the appliance with water or any other liquid to avoid electric shock or injury.
- DO NOT attempt to repair this device in any way or use any replacement components/parts to modify the air purifier. Contact Customer Support immediately if your appliance is no longer working.
- Only use Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 replacement filters for this unit.
- If you experience any problems while operating the air purifier, refer to the Troubleshooting section in the manual. If the problem is NOT solved, contact Customer Support.
- If the unit is damaged or not functioning properly, discontinue use and contact Customer Support
- Open the back shell of the air purifier and unwrap the plastic package of the HEPA filter.
- Install the HEPA filter. Make sure the pull tab is facing outward. Then install the back shell.
NOTE: If the front or back shell is not installed properly, it will remain power off.
- Place the air purifier where desired. Place at least 15 inches away from TVs, radios, and other electronic products. Electromagnetic interference from certain electronics may cause product Only use the unit on the firm and flat surfaces. Flimsy or slanted surfaces may result in abnormal noise and vibrations.
- insert the power cord into an electrical outlet.
Follow these instructions to reduce the risk of serious injury or death and to reduce the risk of damaging the unit.
Ensure the operating voltage is the same as the parametric label. For American and Canadian users, our product will be equipped with a POLARIZED AC PLUG that will fit into the power outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
- Touch-control panel Instructions
Power on/off. Press this button to process power. It will take 30-second for the dust sensor to detect the air quality. Then it will start to detect the PM2.5 value on the LED display. The PM2.5 indicator will light up blue.
Press to start air circulation. 3 fan speeds are available (low, medium, and high, corresponding with the values 1, 2, and 3 on the LED Display).
Press to activate/inactivate the Anion Mode.
Press to switch to timing mode. (Timing can be set from 1-12 hours or to NO TIMER, corresponding to values 1-12 and 00 on the LED display.)
Press to activate/inactivate Sleep Mode.
- Sleep Mode is the lowest fan speed.
- When Sleep Mode is activated, the Air Quality Indicator LED light is disabled.
- Tap’ ® ‘ or’ O’ to exit Sleep Mode.
- Press to activate the auto mode. It will operate depending on the current air quality index.
- Real-time PM2.5 value will also illuminate on the LED display.
- The air quality indicator light at the top will also brighten with its respective color.
- Tap’ n ‘ Or ‘ to exit Auto Mode.
|PM2.5 ( pg/m3 )
Instant PM2.5 value is one of the core references for the indoor air quality index (AQI). Regarding the AQI, working modes, and lights indicators, Airthereal APH260 Air Purifiers comply with EPA regulations.
For additional information, please reference the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): https://cfpub.epa.gov/airnow/index.cfm?action=aqi_brochure.index#partide
Press to activate/inactivate the UV-C Light mode.
Know the 7-in-1 HEPA Filter
When the replacement icon lights up (when the PM2.5 light turns RED and keeps flashing), this is a reminder to check and change the air filter.
- Replacing the air filter every 6-8 months is recommended for optimal use (or according to your air filter status).
- It is time to replace the air filter when the following signals appear:
- Increased noise
- Decreased airflow
- Clogged filters
- Presence of odors from the unit
Purchase a new Airthereal Air Filter Replacement through one of the following methods: www.airthereal.com
Search on Amazon: AHP260 filter
Only use Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 replacement filters for this unit.
How to Replace the Air Filter
- Power off and unplug before attempting to replace the air filter.
- Remove the front shell.
Take out the old filter by pulling the tab. Unwrap a new filter.
- Install the new filter in the unit. Make sure the pull-tab on the filter is facing outward and put the front shell on before use.
- Process power. The replacement reminder will be off.
Unplug the power cord before cleaning.
- Plastic housing should be cleaned with a soft cloth moistened with mild soap. Thoroughly remove soap film with a dry cloth.
- Open the front panel and clean the interior and air outlet with a vacuum cleaner.
- For best use, clean the unit every 2 months.
|No power or response.
|The unit is not plugged into an electrical outlet.
|Connect the plug to a powered electrical outlet.
|The outlet is not working properly.
|Try plugging the air purifier into a different outlet.
|The back cover Is not properly placed on the unit.
|Properly replace the back cover as noted in the Getting Staled section.
|The power cord is damaged.
|Immediately discontinue use and contact Customer Support.
|An air purifier is defective or malfunctioning.
|PM2.5 Value on the LED display changes quickly.
|Auto Mode has just been turned on.
|Allow the air purifier to run for 305. They will change a stabilized status based on the detected air quality
|The unit is defective or malfunctioning.
|Immediately discontinue use and contact Customer Support.
|Unusual noise while operating.
|Replace the air filters as instructed in the Replacing the Air Filters section on page 8.
|Filters installed improperly.
|Properly place filter as noted in the Getting Started and Replacing the Air Filters sections (pages 5 8 8).
|The foreign object inside the unit.
|Immediately discontinue use and contact Customer Support. DO NOT attempt to open the air purifier.
|Flimsy or slanted surfaces resulting in abnormal noise and vibrations.
|Place air purifier on hard, flat surfaces.
|Significantly reduced airflow.
|Not enough space around the unit.
|Ensure that there are at least 15 inches (38 cm) between the unit and other objects.
|Poor air purification quality.
|The surrounding area exceeds the applicable area.
|APH260 is applicable to 355 ft2 (33 m’).
|Air inlet or outlet is blocked.
|Remove objects that block the air inlet or ct
|properly Fattens) not placed
|Properly place filter as noted in the Getting Started and Replacing the Filters sections (pages 5 & 8).
|True HEPA Air Purifier
|Pure Morning APH260
|Manufacturer Warranty Period
|For your own reference, we strongly recommend that you record your order number and date of purchase.
TERMS & POLICY
Quality has always been Airthereal’s top priority. For your 100% hassle-free shopping experience, Airthereal provides a 2-Year manufacturer’s limited warranty for APH260 Air Purifiers.
For more information, please reference airthereal.com/pageshvarranty.
- What’s covered?
Defects due to faulty materials and workmanship of the product.
- What’s NOT covered?
- Damage is caused by the owner when attempting to fix or alter the product themselves.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, or unauthorized repair.
- Natural depreciation.
- Warranty Period
Warranty becomes effective from the date of original purchase and will last for three (3) years.
- Who’s covered?
This limited warranty is only effective for the original purchaser. It is NOT transferable.
- How to request warranty services?
To obtain the benefit of this warranty, please leave a message online (https://airthereal.com/pages/warranty), or send an email to [email protected]. Our customer service will address your issue within 24 hours.
- What will Airthereal do?
- Repair the item.
- Replace the item if not repairable.
- Refund the item under certain circumstances.
ALL EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
Always here to help you:
A REAL ROOM, AN ETHEREAL AMBIANCE