Smart Aroma Diﬀuser Usage Guidance
Add device at Tuya Smart App
Step 1: Scan QR Code And Download Smart Life APP
Step 2: Register
Step 3: Entry Account
Step 4: Add Device
Entry into Tuya Smart APP Homepage
Step 5: Select Humidiﬁer
Step 6: Add Device
Step 7: Modify The Name
Step 8: Enter The Control Page
- Settle mist working time
- Adjust mist intensity
- Set light color – color changing / select color.
- Click the circle and select one color.
- Recreate the color name.
- Set the mist time or light time.
- Adjustment mist time is ﬂexible.
After the water shortage and power oﬀ,re-add the water and turn on the item for the ﬁrst time need to press the M button.
Conﬁgure Amazon Echo
1 Download and install the “Alexa” APP (If you have settled down the “Alexa” APP, please omit this step.)
2 Deploy the Amazon Echo Speaker with the “Alex” APP.
- Open your “Alexa” APP
- Login with your account and password
- Add equipment and settle the Amazon Echo
3Amazon & Google speakers can control your smart device. For example:
If the device named “Diﬀuser”
→Alexa, turn on/oﬀ diﬀuser.
→Alexa, turn the light to red.
It will change the status base on the
Binding your Echo with Tuya Smart Account
- Click Skills.
- Click Enable To Start Skill.
- Entry App’s account and code and to link.
- When App prompt “Alexa has been successfully linked with Tuya Smart”, the account has been binding successfully. Click top right corner✘” to Alexa App.
Unbind the device