Anker Nebula Mars II Pro
1. Front View
* Slide down to power on and automatically adjust focus, slide up to power off
2. Rear View
3. Top View
4. Bottom View
5. Remote Control
Prepare the remote control
- For first-time use, remove the battery insulation tab to activate the remote control battery.
- To replace the battery, slide to open the battery compartment, insert new batteries
(matching the polarity (+/-) indicated), and close the battery compartment.
Charge your projector
Fully charge the built-in battery before using for the first time (charger is not provided).LED indicators will light on when the battery is charged.
Power on / off
To turn on / off the projector, slide down / up the lens cover.
Adjust the focus
After the projector is turned on:
Nebula Connect App
- Download the Nebula Connect app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone and select [Nebula] as the device to be connected.
- Open the Nebula Connect app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup.
To get a full user manual, visit the website:
Important Safety Instructions
- Due to the enclosure material used, the product must only be connected to a USB interface of version 2.0 or higher.
- The adapter must be installed near the device and must be easily accessible.
- Do not use the device in an environment where the temperature is too high or too low. Never expose the device to strong sunshine or wet environments.
- The ideal temperature range for this product and its accessories is 14°F – 95°F / -10°C -35°C.
- When charging, place the device in an environment that has a normal room temperature and good ventilation. It is recommended to charge the device in an environment with a temperature that ranges from 41°F – 77°F / 5°C – 25°C.
- Only use the charger provided by the manufacturer. Using unauthorized chargers may cause danger and violate the authorization of the projector and the guarantee.
- This charger is for indoor use only.
Declaration of Conformity
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community. Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited. declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. For the Declaration of Conformity, visit the Web site www.SeeNebula.com.
RF exposure information:
The Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) level has been calculated based on a distance of d=20 cm between the device and the human body. To maintain compliance with RF exposure requirement, use the product that maintains a 20cm distance between the device and human body. BT Maximum output power: 8 dBm; BT Frequency band: 2402~2480 MHz;
Wi-Fi Max Output Power: 19 dBm (2.4G); 15 dBm (5G);
Wi-Fi Frequency Band: 2412~2472 MHz (2.4G);
5150~5250 MHz, 5725~5850 MHz (5G).
5150~5250 MHz can be used indoor only.
Your product is designed and manufactured with
high quality materials and components, which
can be recycled and reused.
This symbol means the product must not be
discarded as household waste, and should be
delivered to an appropriate collection facility
for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling
helps protect natural resources, human health,
and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the
shop where you bought this product.
The following importer is the responsible party (contact for EU matters only)
Importer: Anker Technology (UK) Ltd
Importer Address: Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road,
Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom
This device complies with the FCC rules, Part 15. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between equipment and
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit
different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV
technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with aminimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The following importer is the responsible party (contact for EU matters only).
Importer: Anker Technology (UK) Ltd
Importer Address: Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings
Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom
Notice: Shielded cables
All connections to other computing devices must be made using shielded cables to maintain compliance with FCC regulations.
Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC
Address: 9155 Archibald Avenue, Suite 202, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730, USA
Anker Innovations Limited
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road,
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong