A3235 SoundBuds Slim User Manual Anker Technology Co., Limited
1. Avoid dropping.
2. Do not disassemble.
3. Do not submerge in water.
4. Avoid extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use the device outdoors during a thunderstorm.
6. Use original or certified cables.
7. Do not use any corrosive cleaner/oil to clean.
8. Keep out of reach of children. It contains small parts which may be a choking hazard.
1. To avoid hearing damage, do not listen for extended periods at high volume.
2. Do not turn the volume so high that you’re unable to hear your surroundings.
3. Do not use earphones while driving.
4. You should use caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
At a Glance
1. Magnetic heads
2. Volume up button
3. Micro USB charging port
4. Multi-function button
6. LED indicator
7. Volume down button
Using Your SoundBuds
1. Turn on / off
Flashing blue once
Flashing red once
Note: SoundBuds will automatically turn off after 2 minutes if no device is connected.
2. Charge your SoundBuds
Use the included USB cable to charge your SoundBuds. Make sure they are fully charged before first use.To preserve battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 45 days.
Flashing red –> Low battery
Steady red –> Charging
Steady blue –> Fully charged
3. Pair with your device
Bluetooth Search: SoundBuds Slim
Enter pairing mode
Un-pair connected device and re-enter pairing mode
Rapidly flashing blue Pairing mode.
Steady blue Connected to a device
When turned on, SoundBuds will automatically connect to the last connected device if available. If not, SoundBuds will enter pairing mode.
Play / pause
Volume up / down
When there is an incoming call while playing music,music automatically pauses to allow you to answer / reject the call. Once the call is ignored or ended, the music resumes.
Answer / End call
Put current call on hold and answer incoming call
Switch between held call and active call
Transfer a call between headphones and mobile phone
Steady blue On a call
Flashing blue Incoming call
Activate Siri / other voice control software
5. Wear your SoundBuds
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Input : 5 V ⎓ 0.1 A
Charging time : 1.5 hours
Play time (varies by volume level and content): 7 hours
Battery capacity : 110 mAh
Waterproof rating : IPX4
Weight : 16 g / 0.56 oz
Impedance : 16 ohm
Driver (full range) : 12 mm
Frequency response : 20 Hz – 20 KHz
Bluetooth version : V4.1
Range : 10 m / 33 ft
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
This product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources, human health and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the shop where you bought this product.
7. FCC Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
10. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
(1) Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
(2) Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
(3) Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
(4) Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
11. RF Warning Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.