Remove the film on the earbuds when taking them out of the charging case for the first time.
- Choose the EarTips and jackets that fit your ears the best.
- Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears.
- Turn to lock.
If all the jackets are too large, Soundcore Liberty Neo can be used without jackets.
Charge the charging case before using the earbuds for the first time. Place the earbuds in the charging case before you start charging.
Clean the charging pin on a regular basis to prevent connection issues.
Open or close the charging case to activate the LED battery indicator on the charging case.
Earbud status indicator
To preserve battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 45 days.
- The earbuds switch on automatically when taken out of the charging case. To manually switch on the earbuds, press and hold the multifunction button for 1 second until the indicator blinks white on both earbuds.
- The earbuds switch off automatically when placed back in the charging case. To manually switch off the earbuds, press and hold the multifunction button on both the earbuds for 5 seconds until the LED indicator turns red.
Bluetooth connection (Device)
Enter pairing mode when earbuds are switched on
True Wireless Stereo connection (Earbuds)
Enter True Wireless Stereo pairing mode when earbuds are switched on.
Reset the earbuds if you can only hear sound on one side:
- Open the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and delete “Soundcore Liberty Neo”.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case, press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds for 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes pink, release the button when the LED indicator turns off.
- Press and hold the multi-function button again on both earbuds for 8 seconds until the LED indicator flashes pink, then release the button when the LED indicator turns off.
- Place the earbuds back to the charging case for resetting (Make sure charging case still has power), take the earbuds out of the charging case once the LED indicator on both earbuds turns solid white. Now the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud. The connection is successful if the left earbud flashes slowly and the right earbud flashes rapidly. If the connection was unsuccessful, place the earbuds back in the charging case and take them out again and repeat steps 2-4 until the connection is successful.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device, search for “Soundcore Liberty Neo”.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Earbud Input Rating 5 V 0.3 A
Charging Box Input Rating 5 V 1 A
Charging time 1.5 hours
Playtime (varies by volume level and content) 5 hours
Weight (product net weight) 51 g / 1.8 oz
Impedance 16 Ω
Driver (full range) 6 mm × 2
Frequency response 20 Hz – 20 KHz
Bluetooth version V5.0
Range 10 m / 33 ft
Please note that your rights under applicable law governing the sale of consumer goods remain unaffected by the warranties given in this Limited Warranty.