Anker Soundcore Life P2
Anker Soundcore Life P2
- Choose the EarTips that fit your ears best.
- Adjust the earbuds to ensure the microphone is directed towards your mouth.
LED LIGHT GUIDE
- Steady white
- Steady red
- Flashing white
- Flashing red
- Fully dry off the earbuds before charging.
- Remove the protective film before charging.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case to power on.
- Place the earbuds into the charging case to power off.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case.
- Find “Soundcore Life P2” in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- Confirm the pairing when a notification pops up, otherwise, the secondary earbud cannot be used separately.
X1: Press once X2: Press twice
1”: Press and hold for 1 second
3”: Press and hold for 3 seconds
- You might need to reset the earbuds if you experience any connectivity problems or function issues.
- Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds until the LED indicators flash red 3 times and then turn white.
18-Month limited warranty.
Lifetime technical support.
Our warranty is additional to the legal rights consumers have buying this project.
+1 (800) 988 7973 (US) Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:00 (PT)
+44 (0) 1604 936200 (UK) Mon-Fri 6:00 – 11:00 ( GMT)
+49 (0) 69 9579 7960 (DE) Mon-Fri 6:00 – 1 1:00
Input: 5V 600mA
Charging time: 2 hours
Playtime (varies by volume level and contents): 7 hours (Total 40 hours with charging case)
Anker Innovations Limited
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
ANKER TECHNOLOGY (UK) LTD
Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom
Anker Innovations Deutschland GmbH
Georg-Muche-Straße 3-5, 80807 München
For FAQs and more information, please visit : soundcore.com / support
Important Safety Information
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- The charging case should not be submerged in water or be exposed to dripping or splashing.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- The product shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- Use original or certified cables.
- Clean with a dry, soft lint-free cloth. Do not use any corrosive cleaner or oil.
- Do not use the product outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Keep out of reach of children. Small parts included may be a choking hazard.
- To avoid hearing damage, do not listen for extended periods at high volume.
- Do not turn the volume so high that you’re unable to hear your surroundings.
- Do not use earphones while driving.
- You should use caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
CAUTION: RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Follow local rules and never dispose of the product and rechargeable batteries with normal household waste. Correct disposal of old products and rechargeable batteries helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
(1) Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. (2) Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. (3) Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. (4) Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Left Earbud, A3919LT
FCC ID: 2AOKB-A3919LT IC: 23451-A3919LT
Right Earbud, A3919RT
FCC ID: 2AOKB-A3919RT IC: 23451-A3919RT
The following importer is the responsible party
Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC
Address: 5350 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Suite 100, Ontario, CA 91764
Telephone: +1 (800) 988 7973
RF Warning Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
IC NOTICE TO CANADIAN USERS
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Radiation Exposure Statement
The product comply with the Canada portable RF exposure limit set forth for an uncontrolled environment and are safe for intended operation as described in this manual.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that the product type A3919&A3919LT&A3919RT is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.soundcore.com
Maximum output power: 8dBm
Frequency band: 2.4G band(2.402GHz-2.480GHz)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Anker Innovations Limited is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Additional Legal Rights for Consumers
For consumers, who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by Soundcore’s Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.
Multilingual User Manual: Soundcore-Life-Multilingual-User-Manual
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!
What is the difference between Soundcore Life P2 and Soundcore Life P1?
The main difference is the charging case, which is much slimmer and lighter than the previous version. The new case can hold two earbuds and has a built-in battery that can charge both earbuds for up to 3 times.
What is the range of wireless connection?
The range of wireless connection is 10 meters.
How do I pair the earbuds with my device?
Take the earbuds out of the charging case, find “Soundcore Life P2” in the Bluetooth list on your device, confirm the pairing when a notification pops up, otherwise, the secondary earbud cannot be used separately.
How do I use the earbuds?
You can use one or both of them at a time. Press X1 to play or pause music. Press X2 to skip to next song. Press 1” to answer/end calls. Press 3” to reject calls or redial last number. Press 1” + 3” together to switch between paired devices.
Are Soundcore Life P2 noise cancelling?
The noise isolation of the Anker SoundCore Life P2 is decent. Since they don’t have active noise cancellation (ANC), these headphones only block ambient noises passively.
Are Soundcore P2 waterproof?
When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply charge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime. IPX7 waterproof: life P2 wireless earbuds boast ipx7-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
Can you shower with Soundcore life P2?
There’s a water-resistance rating of IPX7 which Soundcore describes as “fully waterproof”, although there’s a clear warning not to wear the earphones in the shower or when swimming.
How do I adjust the volume on my Anker Soundcore earbuds?
The Soundcore app allows you to control double tap and long press. I set mine so long press (2 seconds) adjusts volume. Long press left = volume down. Long press right = volume up.
How do I turn off Anker Soundcore?
You can turn on/off the speaker by pressing the ‘Power’ button for one second. When turned on, SoundCore will automatically connect to the last connected device if available. While playing music you can adjust the volume level by pressing the ‘Volume up/down’ buttons.
Why are my ears wet after using earbuds?
Earbuds trap sweat and moisture in your ears. Ears self-clean with ear wax, and each time you put in your earbuds, you’re pushing back the wax. The wax can build up in your ear canal, potentially causing blockages or impacted ear wax.
Why is my Anker Soundcore blinking?
A flashing blue light indicates the speaker is in pairing mode. Once in pairing mode, try reconnecting to the speaker. A steady blue light indicates your device is paired to the speaker.
How do I connect Soundcore life P2 to my laptop?
Open up the Soundcore case, take out the earbuds. One of the earbuds will be the flashing white rapidly. You will see Soundcore Life P2 listed, Click on Connect.
Note: If one of the earbuds is not flashing white rapidly, plug them back into your computer to charge them.