Aootek GT44T5 Solar Lights Outdoor 182 LEDS
- Solar motion sensor
- Wall Plug
- User Manual
The default mode of the product is OFF. Please press the button recessed at the back of the lamp to adjust modes when using the product
- Normal Light Mode When entering the dark, the light will keep normal brightness until the battery is exhausted
- Dim Light Sensor Mode At night, the light will be dim until motion is detected. When motion is detected, the light will brighten for 15 seconds before returning to dim
- Strong Light Sensor Mode At night, the light will be strong and bright when motion is detected. then 15 seconds later, the light goes out automatically.
- Please charge the solar light in direct sunlight for several hours before the first time use. The electrical energy wil be stored in the storage battery. More direct sunlight means more electrical energy.
- 1f it is not used for a long time, please remove the battery and store in a cool dry place and recharge the battery at least every three months to avoid battery damage and leakage
- If the battery is exhausted, the light will flash. Please recharge before normal use.
- Duration of light depends on the solar product’s level of sunshine exposure, geographic position, weather conditions and hours of daylight, Solar light is weather sensitive. It is normal that the charging time may be longer and the lighting time may be shorter on cloudy days or in winter.
- Motion sensor mode(only Switch B and C are workable, Switch A is not workable)
- If you want to check whether the product can work normally or not, please open switch A or Bor C in the back of the lamp, then cover the solar panelhands in the daytime or put it in dark environment.
- Choose a place that can get enough sunshine to install the light, the longer it gets sunshine, the longer it can illuminate.
- Punch a hole on the wall with a drill bit and insert the attached wall plug into the hole. Then, twist the screw through the screw hole of light into wall plug.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules, Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, it is not installed and used in accordance with the instructions may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
Note: The Grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for donations and COuld void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
This marking is shown on the product or its literature; indicates that it should not be disposed of with household wastes at the end of its working life To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their suppliers and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial