Read these instructions for use carefully and keep them for later use. Make them accessible to other users and note the information they contain.
- The device is intended only for domestic/ private use, not for commercial use.
- This device can be used by children over the age of 8 and by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental skills or people lacking experience or knowledge, provided that they are supervised or have been instructed on how to use the device safely and are aware of the consequent risks of use. Children must not play with the device.
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children unless supervised.
- Under no circumstances should you open or repair the device yourself, as faultless functionality can no longer be guaranteed thereafter. Failure to comply will invalidate the warranty.
- The hand-held part must be disconnected from the connection cable before it is cleaned in water.
- When using the device in the bathroom, disconnect it from the power outlet after charging, as water in the vicinity constitutes a danger even when the device is switched off.
- Never use the device with the mains adapt-er near baths, washbasins, showers, or other objects containing water or other liquids due to the risk of electric shock.
- If the mains connection cable of this device is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its customer service department, or a similarly qualified person to avoid any risk.
- The device may only be operated with the supplied mains adapter.
- As an additional safety measure, we recommend the installation of a residual-cur-rent-operated protective device (RCD) with a rated operational current not exceeding 30 mm in the bathroom circuit. Your local electrical specialist can provide you with the relevant information.
Thank you for choosing a product from our range. Our name is synonymous with high-quality, thoroughly tested products for applications in the areas of heat, weight, blood pressure, body temperature, pulse, gentle therapy, massage, beauty, and air. Please read these instructions for use carefully and keep them for later use, make them accessible to other users, and observe the information they contain.
With kind regards,
Your Beurer team
Included in delivery
Check that the device packaging has not been tampered with and make sure that all contents are present. Before use, ensure that there is no visible damage to the device or accessories and that all packaging material has been removed. If you have any doubts, do not use the device and contact your retailer or the specified Customer Services address.
1 x HR 6000 Body groomer
1 x length-adjustable comb attachment
1 x Protective cap
1 x mains adapter
1 x cleaning brush
1 x storage bag
Signs and symbols
The following symbols are used in these instructions for use, on the packaging, and on the type plate for the device:
|WARNING||Warning notice indicating a risk of injury or damage to health.|
|CAUTION||Safety note indicating possible damage to the device/accessory.|
|Note||Note on important information|
|Observe the instructions for use|
|Disposal in accordance with the EC Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)|
|IPX6||Protection against strong water jets|
|Suitable for cleaning under running water|
|This product satisfies the requirements of the applicable European and national directives|
|Only use the mains adapter indoors|
|The adapter corresponds to devise protection class II|
|Short-circuit-proof safety isolating transformer|
|SMPS (switch mode power supply unit) switching mains part|
|The polarity of the output terminal|
|Energy efficiency class 6|
|Dispose of packaging in an environmentally friendly manner|
|The products demonstrably meet the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the EAEU.|
Getting to know your device
With the HR 6000 Body groomer, you can remove body hair easily and precisely. Its high-quality stainless steel razor blade is coated with titanium, which ensures optimum skin compatibility.
The length-adjustable comb attachment allows you to effortlessly adjust the cutting length to suit your needs. The Body groomer can be powered by the battery as well as the supplied mains adapter. A high-performance lithium battery means that you can use the Body groomer for up to 60 minutes after just one battery charge.
The Body groomer is water-resistant (IPX6). The Body groomer is suitable for wet and dry shaving.
The HR 6000 Body groomer is exclusively intended to cut human body hair. Do not use the Body groomer on animals or objects. The Body groomer is intended for private use only. The Body groomer may only be used for the purpose for which it was designed and in the manner specified in the instructions for use Any form of improper use can be dangerous. The manufacturer is not liable for damage resulting from improper or careless use.
Warnings and safety notes
DANGER To avoid damage to health, we strongly advise against using the device in the following situations:
- The danger of suffocation by packaging material. Keep packaging material away from children.
- Before use, inspect the device and accessories for visible damage. If you have any doubts, do not use the device and contact your retailer or the specified Customer Service address.
- Keep the mains adapter away from water.
- Never submerge the device in water or other liquid! Risk of electric shock!
- If the device should fall into the water while charging, despite following all safety precautions, immediately pull the mains adapter from the socket! Do not reach into the water! Risk of electric shock!
- Have the device checked by an authorized specialist workshop before using
- If the device has been dropped or has suffered any other damage, it must no longer be used. Risk of electric shock and injury!
- If there is visible damage to the device or the mains cable/plug. If you have any doubts, do not use the device and contact your retailer or the specified Customer Service address. Risk of electric shock!
- Do not use the device if the stainless steel blade is damaged as it may have sharp edges — the risk of injury!
- The edges of the stainless steel blade and the attachments are sharp. Take care when using the device.
- Store the device out of the reach of children.
- Do not use extension cables in the bathroom to ensure the mains adapter can be accessed quickly in an emergency.
- Never use the device with wet or moist hands when it is connected to the power supply.
- Only use the original comb attachments.
To avoid damage to health, please note the following:
- Do not use the device if you have sunburn, open wounds, eczema or cuts.
- Switch off the device before attaching or switching the comb attachment
- Ensure that no highly flammable liquids are located near the device. Risk of fire!
- Ensure that the mains cable does not pose a trip hazard.
- Remove all packaging material before using the device.
- Only connect the device to a socket that has the correct voltage as indicated on the type plate.
- Only operate the device according to the specifications on the type plate
- The device may only be operated with the supplied mains adapter.
- Only pull on the mains adapter to remove the mains cable from the socket.
- Under no circumstances should you open or repair the device yourself, as faultless functionality can no longer be guaranteed thereafter. Failure to comply with this instruction will void the warranty.
- In the event of a fault or damage, have the device repaired by a certified specialist workshop?
- Never leave the device unattended while in use.
- Do not use the device outside.
- If you pass on the device to someone else, make sure to also pass on these instructions for use
- Switch off the device after every use.
- Pull the mains adapter out of the socket after each completed charging process.
- Protect the device and its accessories from impacts, humidity, dirt, marked temperature fluctuations, and direct sunlight.
- Only operate, charge or store the device at temperatures from -10°C to 40°C.
Notes on handling batteries:
- If your skin or eyes come into contact with fluid from the battery cell, flush out the affected areas with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- Risk of explosion! Never throw batteries into a fire.
- Do not disassemble, split or crush the batteries.
- Only use chargers specified in the instructions for use.
- Batteries must be charged correctly prior to use. The instructions from the manufacturer and the specifications in these instructions for use regarding correct charging must be observed at all times.
- Fully charge the battery prior to initial use (see Chapter 7)
- In order to achieve as long a battery service life as possible, fully charge the battery at least 2 times a year.
|1. Stainless steel razor blade||8. Maintenance indicator|
|2. Operating display||9. Micro USB connection|
|3. ON/OFF switch||10. Protective cap|
|4. LED display||11. Length-adjustable comb attachment|
|5. Battery indicator||12. Cleaning brush|
|6. Travel lock indicator||13. Mains adapter|
|7. Charging indicator||14. Storage bag|
You can operate the device with the battery as well as the supplied mains adapter.
Charging the battery
You must fully charge the battery for 60 minutes before the first use. The operating period of the device is approx. 60 minutes when it is fully charged.
To charge the battery, proceed as follows:
- Ensure that the device is switched off before charging the battery.
- Connect the mains adapter to a suitable socket.
- Plug the other end of the mains adapter into the connection socket on the underside of the device. The charge indicator now begins to flash. The battery indicator shows you the current battery state in percent
- Once the charging process is complete, pull the mains adapter out of the socket and the device.
If you have forgotten to charge the shaver before use, the quick-charge function helps. Connect the device to the power supply for this purpose. The device will be ready for a complete shave using battery operation within 5 minutes.
To operate the device with the supplied mains adapter, proceed as follows:
- Connect the mains adapter to a suitable socket.
- Plug the other end of the mains adapter into the connection socket on the underside of the device. The battery indicator shows you the current battery state in percent and the charge indicator begins to flash. The mains adapter supplies enough energy to charge the battery and operate the device at the same time.
- After use, pull the mains adapter from the socket and the device.
Never use the device in the shower when it is being operated via the mains. The hand-held part of the Body groomer must be disconnected from the connection cable before use in a damp environment.
The device has a travel lock. If the travel lock is activated, it is not possible to switch on the device. The travel lock prevents the device from switching on by accident (e.g. when transporting it in a suitcase). To activate the travel lock, press and hold the ON/OFF switch for 3 seconds. The travel lock indicator begins to flash. The device is now locked. If the ON/OFF switch is briefly pressed when the device is locked, the travel lock indicator will light up in the display to indicate that the device is locked. To deactivate the travel lock, press and hold the ON/OFF switch again for 3 seconds.
Direct drive function
If the battery is completely flat, you can continue using the device immediately via mains operation
before cutting/trimming hair
- Be particularly careful when using the device in areas with thin skin or skin creases (e g. armpits or pubic area) in order to avoid injuries. Try to stretch the skin using your fingers.
You can either trim body hair with the length-adjustable comb attachment or remove it entirely without the length-adjustable comb attachment-
- If you want to use the length-adjustable comb attachment, attach it to the device as shown.
Here, slide the front part of the length-adjustable comb attachment onto the stainless steel razor blade and press the tabs on the back of the length-adjustable comb attachment onto the device until you can hear and feel it click into place. When selecting the trimming length with the length-adjustable comb attachment, we recommend you initially start with the longest cutting length so that you can slowly work your way to your desired length. Turn the selection dial on the length-adjustable comb attachment to select the required trim-ming length. The settings on the dial correspond to hair length in millimeters.
- Press the ON/OFF switch to switch on the device. The operating display begins to light up.
- Guide the device slowly through the body hair. Ensure that the stainless steel razor blade sits as flat against the body as possible.
- Always only trim small areas.
- Cut the hair against the direction of growth. if the hair grows in different directions, use the device in multiple directions.
- Press the ON/OFF switch again to switch off the device after use. The operating display turns off.
Cleaning and maintenance
Cleaning the device
- Always pull the mains adapter out of the socket before cleaning the device. Risk of electric shock
- Remove the length-adjustable comb attachment before cleaning
- Only clean the housing of the device with a soft cloth dampened with warm water.
- Do not clean the device with highly flammable liquids. Risk of fire!
- Do not clean the device in the dishwasher.
- Clean the stainless steel razor blade and the length-adjustable comb attachment after each use to prevent lots of hair from getting jammed inside, which could otherwise impede flawless operation.
- Leave the length-adjustable comb attachment to dry completely before you re-attach it to the device.
- If you do not use the device for a long period of time, place the protective cap over the stainless steel razor blade and store the device and the length-adjustable comb attachment in the storage bag supplied.
Cleaning the stainless steel razor blade
After use, blow on the length-adjustable comb attachment and the stainless steel razor blade to remove any hair from them. You can also carefully remove wet hair with your fingers.
When cleaning using your fingers, ensure that you do not injure yourself on the sharp edges of the stainless steel razor blade.
To clean the stainless steel razor blade particularly thoroughly, you can also rinse it under running water. To do so, proceed as follows:
1. Carefully grasp the stainless steel razor blade from below using your thumb and index finger. Pul the stainless steel razor blade up and off. When removing the stainless steel razor blade, ensure you do not injure yourself on the sharp edges.2. Hold the stainless steel razor blade under running water so that the jet of water runs through the stainless steel razor blade from the inside out.
3. Leave the stainless steel razor blade to dry completely before reattaching it to the device.
Clean the device regularly, at the latest once the maintenance indicator symbol (see chapter 6 on device description) lights up in the display.
Accessories and replacement parts
The stainless steel razor blade of the HR 6000 is self-sharpening. For hygienic reasons, the stainless steel razor blade can be reordered from the webshop at: www.beurer-shop.de.
For environmental reasons, do not dispose of the device in the household waste at the end of its service life. Dispose of the device at a suitable local collection or recycling point in your country. Dispose of the device in accordance with the EC Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). If you have any questions, please contact the local authorities responsible for waste disposal.
The integrated battery cannot be removed for disposal. Risk of explosion and injury. The lithium-ion battery used in this device must not be deposed of in household waste but must be disposed of correctly. For intonation on disposal, please contact the authorized seller or a municipal collection point. During disposal, it must be pointed out that the device contains a battery. Discharge the battery before disposal. Take the device and switch the Body groomer on until the battery is flat.
If it is not possible to discharge the battery due to a fault or damage, please consult your waste collection point.
|Device dimensions||17.1 x 3.8 x 3.3 cm|
|Device protection type||IPX6|
|Adapter protection type||IP20|
|Adapter protection class||II|
|Voltage supply (TPA-97050100BU)||Input: 100-240 V-; 50/60 Hz; 0.15 A Output: 5.0 V —1.0 A; 5.0 W|
|Average efficiency &ring operation||≥ 73.98 %|
|No-load power consumption||≤0.07 W|
Beurer GmbH. Solinger StraBe 218, 89077 Ulm, Germany (hereinafter referred to as -Beurer”) provides a warranty for this product, subject to the requirements below and to the extent described as follows.
The warranty conditions below shall not affect the seller’s statutory warranty obligations which ensue from the sales agreement with the buyer. The warranty shall apply without prejudice to any mandatory statutory provisions on liability.
Beurer guarantees the perfect functionality and completeness of this product.
The worldwide warranty period is 3 years, commencing from the purchase of the new, unused product from the seller
The warranty only applies to products purchased by the buyer as a consumer and used exclusively for personal purposes in the context of domestic use. German law shall apply.
During the warranty period, should this product prove to be incomplete or de ineffective in functionality in accordance with the following provisions, Beurer shall carry out a repair or a replacement delivery free of charge, in accordance with these warranty conditions.
If the buyer wishes to make a warranty claim, they should approach their local retailer in the first instance: see the attached “International Service” list of service addresses.
The buyer will then receive further information about the processing of the warranty claim, e.g. where they can send the product and what documentation is required.
A warranty claim shall only be considered if the buyer can provide Beurer, or an authorized Beurer partner, with
- a copy of the invoice/purchase receipt, and
- the original product. The following are explicitly excluded from this warranty:
- deterioration due to normal use or consumption of the product;
- accessories supplied with this product which are worn out or used up through proper use (e.g. batteries, rechargeable batteries, cuffs, seals, electrodes, light sources, attachments, and nebulizer accessories);
- products that are used, cleaned, stored or maintained improperly and/or contrary to the provisions of the instructions for use, as well as products that have been opened, repaired or modified by the buyer or by a service center not authorized by Beurer;
- damage that arises during transport between manufacturer and customer, or between the service center and customer;
- products purchased as seconds or as used goods;
- consequential damage arising from a fault in this product (however, in this case, claims may exist arising from product liability or other compulsory statutory liability provisions).
Repairs or exchanges in full do not extend the warranty period under any circumstances.