boAt 385 V2 Rockerz Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Thank you for choosing boAt Rockerz 385v2. This manual is meant to guide you through the functionality of the wireless earphone neckband. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is
essential for the usage of the headset. Therefore, we strongly advise that this manual is thoroughly read before use, and can always be easily guided towards the shores of musical bliss.
- 1 x Rockerz 385v2
- 1 x USB Type C charging cable
- 2x pairs of additional earmuffs ( Small & Large)
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1x Catalogue
To Pair with Bluetooth
- When switched off, swipe the power slide switch to turn the earphones on. The earphone will automatical-ly enter pairing mode with a prompt, the blue and red LEDs flash alternatively to indicate the same.
- Open Bluetooth functionality on your media device and search for “Rockerz 385v2” in the list of available devices.
- Choose “Rockerz 385v2” from the list and if asked enter the pairing password “0000” to establish Bluetooth connectivity.
- Once successfully connected, the blue LED flashes twice every four seconds to indicate the same.
Note: The neckband automatically turns off if there is no pairing established in 5 minutes.
- Power on: When switched off, slide the power switch. A voice prompt will confirm the same. the red and blue LEDs will flash to indicate the same.
- Power off: When switched on, slide the Power switch. A voice prompt will confirm the same. The red and blue LEDs will flash for 1 second before the device turns off.
- Play/Pause : Single tap the MFB (*Multifunction Button) to play/pause music
- Volume up : Tap the volume “+”buttons in steps to increase the volume. A beep will indicate maximum volume.
- Volume down : Tap the volume “-“button in steps to decrease the volume. A beep will indicate minimum volume.
- Answer/End call : Tap the MFB once when answering or ending a call to complete the action
- Reject call : Press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds during an incoming call to reject the call
- Previous Track : To go to the previous track, press and hold the “-” button for 2 seconds.
- Next Track : To skip to the next track, press and hold the “+” button for 2 seconds.
- Reset Device (Clear Paired List): Press and hold the “+” and “-“buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds to clear the previous list of connected devices. The Red and Blue LEDs will flash 3 times to indicate the same.
- Dual Pairing : To connect Rockerz 385v2 to two devices simultaneously, first connect the earphone to one of the devices. Then, switch both the earphone and the device off. Thereafter, connect the earphone to the second device, and again switch the first device on. The earphone will get connected to both devices. If not, connect the first device manually once again to activate dual pairing.
- Voice Assistant: Long press the MFB for 2 seconds to wake up smart voice assistant
- Redial: Double tap the MFB for redialing the last contacted number.
Use a USB Type C charging cable to charge the wireless earphone through either a laptop or an adaptor.
- Low Battery: When the remaining talk time is less than 10 minutes, there is a ‘low battery’ prompt and red LED flashes quickly to indicate the same.
- Charging: Solid red LED indicates that the earphone is being charged (please note that the earphone cannot be turned on while charging).
- Fully charged: Solid blue LED indicates the same.
Bluetooth Version V5.0
Operating Range: 10m
Driver Size 10mm*2 Drivers
Audio Technology Qualcomm® aptX™
Call Noise Isolation Qualcomm® cVc™
Talk time: Up to 40 hours
Music time: Up to 40 hours
Charging Time : About 1 Hour
Charging Technology ASAP Charge Technology
Charging Port Type C
Driv er Impedance 16Ω
Sensitiv ity 98dB ±3dB
Dual Pairing Yes
Water Resistance IPX6
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines: –
- Charger/Brick/Adapter : 5V 2A
- Cable/Wire : Standard Cable (35 strands @0.10mm diameter/ strand)
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specification are as per above norms.
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way or remove the product’s battery by yourself, as this can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown. Any maintenance or servicing of the earphones should be done only through a qualified service/manufacturer.
- Please clean the earphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the earphones are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- Any damage to the earphones that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void.
- Do not use earphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level when you are putting on the earphone. Exposure to any noise levels at or above 85 dB can gradually lead to a loss of hearing.