boAt Airdopes 441 Twin Wireless Ear-buds
boAt Airdopes 441 Twin Wireless Ear-buds
Twin Wireless Ear-buds
Get ready to immerse yourself in musical bliss with your very own pair of boAt Airdopes 441. Please consider this manual as your guiding map towards the shores of musical bliss. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connectivity is essential for steering this boat and therefore we strongly recommend a thorough reading of this manual; also, you may refer to the same at times when you face any sort of difficulty in the future.
Other tops Boat’s Earbuds Manual
- boAt Airdopes 201 Twin True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 131 Twin Wireless Earbuds User Guide
- boAt Airdopes 138 User Manual
In the box
- 1x pair of Ear-Buds
- 1x Charging Cable
- 2x Pairs of Ear Caps
- I x Charging Case
- User Manual
- Charging Contacts
- Touch sensing area (function key, lights when the touch is active)
- Indicator light 6: Microphone
- Charging box lid
- Charging thimble
- Battery indicator
Power On (First Time User)
Step 1: To automatically switch the earbuds on (Smart Power On) simply take them out from the charging case OR To manually switch the earbuds on (Manual Power On), long touch the Capacitive Touch Control (*CTC) for 3 seconds on both Left and Right earbuds until the LED light begins to flash in blue
Step 2: Both the earbuds will automatically pair with each other. The earbuds will enter into the Connection Mode, indicated by alternate green and blue LED flashes
Step 3:Tum on the Bluetooth functionality on your phone/media device and scan
Step 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 441’ and pair accordingly. Enter ‘0000’as the passkey if asked.
Congratulations! Your earbuds are now connected successfully via Bluetooth
Power On (Subsequent Usage)
The next time you when you open the lid of the case, our IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology enables the earbuds to power on automatically and get connected to the previously paired device.
- Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed then you will need to reconnect the ear-buds and follow the above-mentioned procedure
- Airdrops 441 remembers previously connected devices; once switched on, the ear-buds automatically reconnect to the previously connected devices
Single Earbud Usage
Step 1: Please note that both the earbuds can be used in mono mode. Use either of the two options; Smart Power On or Manual Power On for switching on the desired earbud Step 2: The selected earbud will automatically enter the connection mode indicated by alternating green and blue LED flashes
Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and search for ‘Airdopes 441’ to connect
- To switch to Stereo mode, simply take out the other earbud from the case. It will automatically power on and pair with the previously selected earbud, hence enabling Stereo usage.
- You cannot skip tracks or return to the previous tracks in Mono mode.
LED Indicators I Functionalities
2 Seconds Long touch the Capacitive Touch Control itTC) on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate the voice assistant / Reject incoming calls
3 Seconds Manual Power ON: Long touch the at for 3 seconds on both Left and Right earbuds for switching them on until the LED light begins to flash in blue
5 Seconds Manual Power OFF: Long touch the CIC on either earbud for 5 seconds until the green indicator LED blinks before earbuds getting turned off
Triple Tap Factory Reset: Triple tap the CIC on both earbuds to do a Factory reset, which is indicated by the blinking of green and blue Led lights
Charging The Earbuds
Step 1: Please insert the earbuds back inside the charging case with incorrect orientation.
Step 2: A green LED will indicate that the earbuds are being charged. Once fully charged the LED turns into Hue
Step 3: Once the earbuds are fully charged, the charging case automatically switches off to save power.
- Before using the earbuds for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge the earbuds. Also, please keep the lid of the charging case closed while charging and use a 5V/2A adaptor
- When the earbuds are in low power, a flashing green LED indicates the same
Charge The Case
Step 1: To charge the case, plug one end of the Type-C cable into the case and connect the other end to a computer or a wall adapter.
Step 2: The indicator in the case blinks with blue light for representing 75%-100% power: it blinks with purple light for 3596-75% power while it blinks with red light for representing 096-35% power. When the case gets fully charged, the blue light stays solid
Note: The LED lights located on the charging case indicate the battery status of the case.
- Voice Assistant: Long touch the capacitive touch control on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant
- Answer/Hang Up Call: Single tap the capacitive touch control on either earbud to answer an incoming call and once again to hang up an ongoing call
- Reject Call: Long touch the capacitive touch control on either earbud for 2 seconds in order to reject an incoming call
- Play/Pause Music: Single tap the capacitive touch control on either earbud to play a song or to pause one
- Next Track: When playing music, double-tap the right earbud’s capacitive touch control in order to skip to the next song on the playlist
- Previous Track: When playing music, double-tap the left earbud’s capacitive touch control in order to return to the previous song the playlist
Note: Volume cannot be controlled via earbuds and can only be adjusted via phone/media device
Step 1: Long touch the capacitive touch control on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant
Step 2: The respective voice assistant screen pops up and you may place your commands at ease
Tips: You may try the following commands,
- What is the weather like?
- Play a song
- Where are The Pyramids located?
Smart Power Off
Step 1: After usage, remove both the earbuds from your ears
Step 2: Place the earbuds back into the charging case incorrect orientation
Step 3:The earbuds will automatically switch off (and enter into charging mode)
Manual Power Off
Step 1: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 5 seconds until the green indicator LED blinks before earbuds getting turned off, in order to manually switch off the earbuds. Please note that this powers off both the earbuds
Step 2 Please keep the earbuds back into the charging case to charge the earbuds
Perform the Factory Reset in case you face any difficulty while operating your Airdopes 441
Step 1: Place both the earbuds back into the charging case in the correct orientation to switch them off
Step 2: Triple tap the capacitive touch control on both earbuds to perform the Factory Reset. Once done, it gets indicated by alternate red and blue LED flashes
Step 3: Shut the lid of the charging case and then re-open it again
Step 4: Once you take the earbuds out from the charging case, they automatically restart
Congratulations! Your Airdopes 441 has been Reset
Common Problems with Solutions
If only one earbud is functioning:
If only one earbud is functioning: Simply insert the earbuds back into the case and take them out or perform the Factory Reset
If earbuds are not in scan mode ( No alternat-ing green and blue LED flashes on the earbuds
If earbuds are not in scan mode (No alternating green and blue LED flashes on the earbuds): Simply insert the earbuds back into the case and take them out or perform the Factory Reset
|If one earbud is not working||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds are not in connection/ scan mode||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds disconnect during a phone call||Charge the earbuds or perform the Factory Reset|
|If there are other exceptions in usage||Place the earbuds back into the charging case and try using them gain or perform the Factory Reset|
Advisable: The earbuds start at a 100% volume and it may need to be reduced when the earbuds are switch on at first. This can be done by using the volume control on the phone/ media device.
|Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines:|
: Standard Cable (35 Strands
@0.1 Omm diameter/strand)
|Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per the above norms.|
|Music Playtime||Up to 5 Hrs Playback per Charge and Additional 25Hrs with Case|
|Standby Time||70 Hours|
|Bluetooth Profile||HFP/ HSP/ A2DP/ AVRCP|
|Battery Earbuds||35mAh x2|
|Battery Charging Case||500mAh|
|Charging Time||1.5 Hours|
- Please follow the instructions to operate
- Please charge the ear-buds according to the charging norms mentioned on the packaging & manual
- Please don’t use the ear-buds in extreme temperatures Please don’t use the product near water
- Please keep the product away from heat sources, as the heat may damage it
- Don’t jam the ports such as charger port, LED port, etc.
- It is recommended to utilize the product below the maximum volume in order to protect hearing and extend the earbuds’ service life.
Advisable: The earbuds start at a 100% volume and it may need to be reduced when the earbuds are switched on at first. This can be done by using the volume control on the phone/ media device.
Is it compatible with one plus nord?
Yes it is.
Do we have option to mute and unmute the earbud while talking??
Yes, tap the touch sensor
Does the battery really last for 30 hours?
Depends on the usage
Is it compatible with Apple Watch 6?
Yeah am using this with iPhone 12 Pro
It is noise cancellation
Can it be paired with fire tv?
Haven’t tried. but i think yes
Does it work with h p laptop?
Yes, im using it with a HP Laptop
Is extra eartips and cable included?
Is this airdops support for media playing on Mi 10i phone
Yes definitely !
Are boAt Airdopes 441 noise Cancelling?
Hit the gym or play on the field, these earbuds remain intact. Experience 6mm drivers for immersive sound. These noise cancelling bluetooth earbuds come with the latest V5. 0 technology for instant connectivity.
Are Airdopes 441 waterproof and sweat resistant?
Yes, Airdopes 441 is IPX7 Dust and Water resistant.
How do I find my lost boat earbuds?
Bluetooth Scanner app.
Will help you search for nearby Bluetooth devices, so you can narrow down your search area range. You will need to download an app from the app store. Alternatively, keep scanning manually on your phone to see if your Bluetooth headphones show on your list of nearby headsets to connect to.