CANDY CSEV8LFS Front Loading Dryer
Thank you for choosing this product.
We are proud to offer the ideal product for you and the best complete range of home appliances for your daily routine.
Please read and follow these instructions carefully and operate the machine accordingly. This booklet provides important guidelines for safe use, installation, maintenance and some useful advice for best results when using your machine. Keep all documentation in a safe place for future reference or for any future owners.
Please check that the following items are delivered with the appliance:
- Instruction manual
- Guarantee card
- Energy label
Check that no damage has occurred to the machine during transit. If it as, call for service by Customer Service Centre. Failure to comply with the above can compromise the safety of the appliance. You may be charged for a service call if a problem with your machine is caused by misuse or by incorrect installation.
To contact the Service, ensure that you have the unique 16-character code available, also called the “serial number”. This code is a unique code for your product, printed on the sticker that can be found inside the door opening.
This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2012/19/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
WEEE contains both polluting substances (which can cause negative consequences for the environment) and basic components (which can be re-used). It is important to have WEEE subjected to specific treatments, in order to remove and dispose properly all pollutants, and recover and recycle all materials. Individuals can play an important role in ensuring that WEEE does not become an environmental issue; it is essential to follow some basic rules:
- WEEE should not be treated as household waste;
- WEEE should be handed over to the relevant collection points managed by the municipality or by registered companies. In many countries, for large WEEE, home collection could be present.
In many countries, when you buy a new appliance, the old one may be returned to the retailer who has to collect it free of charge on a one-to-one basis, as long as the equipment is of equivalent type and has the same functions as the supplied equipment.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
- Farm houses;
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- Bed and breakfast type environments. A different use of this appliance from household environment or from typical housekeeping functions, as commercial use by expert or trained users, is excluded even in the above applications. If the appliance is used in a manner inconsistent with this it may reduce the life of the appliance and may void the manufacturer’s warranty. Any damage to the appliance or other damage or loss arising through use that is not consistent with domestic or household use (even if located in a domestic or household environment) shall not be accepted by the manufacturer to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
WARNING Misuse of a tumble dryer may create a fire hazard.
- This machine is solely for domestic use, i.e. to dry household textiles and garments.
- Ensure that the instructions for installation and use are fully understood before operating the appliance.
- Do not touch the appliance when hands or feet are damp or wet.
- Do not lean on the door when loading the machine or use the door to lift or move the machine.
- Do not continue to use this machine if it appears to be faulty.
- The tumble dryer is not to be used if industrial chemicals have been used for cleaning.
WARNING Do not use the product if the fluff filter is not in position or is damaged; fluff could be ignited.
- Lint and fluff must not be allowed to collect on the floor around the outside of the machine.
WARNING: Where the hot surface
- Always remove the plug before cleaning the appliance.
- The drum inside may be very hot. Always allow the dryer to complete the cool down period before removing the laundry.
- The final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs without heat (cool down cycle) to ensure that the items are left at a temperature that ensures that the items will not be damaged.
WARNING Never stop a tumble dryer before the end of the drying cycle unless all items are quickly removed and spread out so that the heat is dissipated.
- Do not install the product in a low temperature room or in a room where there is a risk of frost occurring. At temperature around freezing point the product may not be able to operate properly: there is a risk of damage if the water is allowed to freeze in the hydraulic circuit (valves, hoses, pumps). For a better product performance the ambient room temperature must be between
5- 35°C. Please note that operating in cold condition (between +2 and +5°C) might simply some water condensation and water drops on floor.
- In cases where the dryer is installed on top of a washing machine, a suitable stacking kit must be used according to the configuration of your appliance:
- Stacking kit “standard size”: for washing machine with minimum depth of 44 cm;
- Stacking kit “slim size”: for washing machine with minimum depth of 40 cm.
- Universal stacking kit with sliding: for washing machine with minimum depth of 47 cm. The stacking kit shall be obtainable from service. The instructions for installation and any fixing attachments, are provided with the stacking kit.
- NEVER install the dryer up near curtains.
- The appliance must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding door or a door with a hinge on the opposite side to that of the tumble dryer, in such way that a full opening of the tumble dryer door is restricted.
- For your safety, the appliance must be correctly installed. If there is any doubt about installation, call Service for advice.
- Once the machine is in place the feet should be adjusted to ensure that the machine is level.
- The technical details (supply voltage and power input) are indicated on the product rating plate.
- Make sure that the electrical system is earthed, complies with all applicable law and that the (electricity) socket is compatible with the plug of the appliance. Otherwise, seek qualified professional assistance.
WARNING The appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by a utility.
- Do not use adapters, multiple connectors and/or extensions.
- The plug should be accessible for disconnection after the appliance has been installed.
- Do not plug the machine in and switch it on at the mains until the installation is completed.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Adequate ventilation must be provided in the room where the tumble dryer is located to prevent gases from appliances burning other fuels, including open fires, being drawn into the room during operation of the tumble dryer.
- Install the rear of the appliance close to a wall or vertical surface.
- There should be a gap of at least 12 mm between the machine and any obstrubtions. The inlet and outlet air should be kept clear of obstruction.
- Make sure carpets or rugs do not obstruct the base or any of the ventilation openings.
- Prevent items from falling or collecting behind the dryer as these may obstruct the air inlet and outlet.
- Exhaust air must not be discharged into a flue which is used for exhausting fumes from appliances burning gas or other fuels.
- Check regularly that the air flowing around the dryer is not restricted, avoiding accumulation of dust and lint.
- Check frequently the fluff filter after use, and clean, if necessary.
- Air inlet.
- Air outlet.
- Always refer to the laundry care labels for directions on suitability for drying.
- Fabric softeners, or similar products, should be used as specified by the fabric softener instructions.
- Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer.
- Clothes should be spin dried or thoroughly wrung before they are put into the tumble dryer.
- Clothes that are dripping wet should not be put into the dryer.
WARNING Foam rubber materials can, under certain circumstances, when heated become ignited by spontaneous combustion. Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower caps, waterproof textiles, rubber backed articles and clothes or pillows fitted with foam rubber pads MUST NOT be dried in the tumble dryer.
WARNING Do not tumble dry fabrics treated with dry cleaning fluids.
- Glass fibre curtains should NEVER be put in this machine. Skin irritation may occur if other garments are contaminated with the glass fibres.
- Items that have been soiled with substances such as cooking oil, acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot removers, turpentine, waxes and wax removers should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of detergent before being dried in the tumble dryer.
- Remove all objects from pockets such as lighters and matches.
- Lighters and matches must not be left in pockets and NEVER use flammable liquids near the machine.
- Maximum load drying weight: see energy label.
- To consult the product technical specification please refer to the manufacturer website.
Installation of the exhaust hose
- It is essential to use a venting hose to carry the hot moist air away from the dryer unless the dryer is situated in an open space with a good air flow around it.
- Recirculation of the moist air will prevent the efficient operation of the dryer.
- The hose is assembled to the machine as shown.
- The hose may be fitted through a wall or through an open door or window. The hose is 110 mm in diameter and will extend 1,8 meters.
The following guidelines should be followed when installing the exhaust hose.
- Do not use two hoses joined together as the drying performance will be reduced.
- Do not restrict the flow of air through the hose e.g. by kinking it or fitting a smaller diameter connector to mount to a wall opening.
- Avoid the hose making U shaped curves as this will restrict the flow of air and increase the chance that water will collect in the hose.
- Check the hose regularly to remove any build-up of fluff or water that may have collected in it.
The following diagrams give examples of good and bad installations.
WARNING The installation should prevent air flowing back into the machine through the exhaust hose. The machine could be damaged electrically, and its safety compromised, if the exhaust hose air is allowed to re-enter the tumble dryer.
DOOR AND FILTER
- Pull on handle to open the door.
- To restart the appliance, close the door and press the programme start button.
WARNING: When the tumble dryer is in use the drum and door may be VERY HOT.
Clogged filter could increase the drying time and cause damages and expensive cleaning operation.
To maintain the efficiency of the dryer check that the lint filter is clean before each drying cycle.
WARNING Do not use the tumble dryer without . th e filter.
Filter cleaning indicator light
It lights up when the cleaning of the filter is requested: check the filter and eventually clean it.
If the laundry is not drying check that the filter is not clogged.
If you clean filter under water, remember to dry it.
WARNING Clean the filter before every cycle.
To clean the lint filter
- Pull the filter upwards.
- Open filter as shown.
- Gently remove lint from filter using your fingertips or a soft brush, a cloth or under water running.
- Snap the filter together and push back into place.
Before using the tumble dryer for the first time:
- Please read this instruction book thoroughly.
- Remove all items packed inside drum.
- Wipe the inside of the drum and door with a damp cloth to remove any dust which may have settled in transit.
Make sure that the laundry you are going to dry is suitable for drying in a tumble dryer, as shown by the care symbols on each item. Check that all fastenings are closed and that pockets are empty. Turn the articles inside out. Place clothes loosely in the drum to make sure that they don’t get tangled.
Do not tumble dry
Silk, nylon stockings, delicate embroidery, fabrics with metallic decorations, garments with PVC or leather trimmings.
WARNING Do not dry articles which have been treated with a dry cleaning fluid or rubber clothes (danger of fire or explosion).
During the last 15 minutes the load is always tumbled in cool air.
Only put into the tumble dryer laundry which has been thoroughly wrung or spin-dried. The drier the laundry the shorter the drying time thus saving electricity.
ALWAYS: Check that the filter is clean before every drying cycle.
NEVER: Put dripping wet items into the tumble dryer, this may damage the appliance.
Sort the load as follows
By care symbols
These can be found on the collar or inside seam:
- Suitable for tumble drying.
- Tumble drying at high temperature.
- Tumble drying at low temperature only.
- Do not tumble dry.
If the item does not have a care label it must be assumed that it is not suitable for tumble drying.
By amount and thickness: Whenever the load is bigger than the dryer capacity, separate clothes according to thickness (e.g. towels from thin underwear).
By type of fabric
Cottons/linen: Towels, cotton jersey, bed and table linen.
Synthetics: Blouses, shirts, overalls, etc. made of polyester or polyamid, as well as for cotton/synthetic mixes.
WARNING: Do not overload the drum, large items when wet exceed the maximum admissible clothes load (for example: sleeping bags, duvets).
Cleaning the dryer
- Clean the filter after every drying cycle.
- After each period of use, wipe the inside of the drum and leave the door open for a while to allow circulation of air to dry it.
- Wipe the outside of the machine and the door with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use abrasive pads or cleaning agents.
- To prevent the door sticking or the buildup of fluff clean the inner door and gasket with a damp cloth after every drying cycle.
WARNING: The drum, door and load may be very hot.
WARNING: Always switch off and remove the plug from the electricity supply before cleaning this appliance.
WARNING: For electrical data refer to the rating label on the front of the dryer cabinet (with the door open).
QUICK USER GUIDE
- Open the door and load the drum with laundry. Ensure that garments do not hinder closure of the door.
- Gently close the door pushing it slowly until you hear the door ‘click’ shut.
- Turn the programme selector dial to select the required drying programme (see the table of programmes).
- Press the programme start button. The dryer will start automatically.
- If the door is opened during the programme to check the laundry, it is necessary to press programme start to recommence drying after the door has been closed.
- When the cycle is nearing completion the machine will enter the cool down phase, the clothes will be tumbled in cool air allowing the load to cool down.
- Following the completion of the cycle the drum will rotate intermittently to minimize creasing. This will continue until the machine is switched OFF or the door is opened.
- Do not open the door during the automatic programmes in order to obtain a proper drying.
- Power input / Power current fuse amp/
- Supply voltage: see rating plate.
- Maximum load: see energy label.
- Energy class: see energy label.
CONTROLS AND PROGRAMMES
- A PROGRAMME SELECTOR with OFF position
- B START/PAUSE button
- C DELAY START button
- D TIME CYCLE SELECTION button
- E DRYING SELECTION button
- F START PAUSE indicator light
- G TIME CYCLE SELECTION indicator lights
- H DRYING SELECTION indicator lights
- I DELAY START TIME / DRYING STAGE indicator lights
- L FILTER CLEANING indicator light
- M SMART TOUCH area
WARNING Don’t touch the buttons while inserting the plug because the machines calibrates the systems during the first seconds: touching the buttons, the machine couldn’t work property. In this case, remove the plug and repeat the operation.
PROGRAMME SELECTOR with OFF position
- Rotating the programme selector in both directions it’s possible to select the desired drying programme.
- To cancel the selections or switch off the appliance rotate the programme selector on OFF (remember to unplug the appliance).
Close the porthole BEFORE pressing the START/PAUSE button.
- Press the START/PAUSE button to start the programme set with the programme knob (the corresponding indicator light will light up).
- Moreover, if you want to modify the chosen programme, press the desired options buttons and then press START/PAUSE button to start the cycle.
Only the options compatible with the set programme can be selected.
- After switching on the appliance, wait a few seconds for the programme to start running.
- When a programme is selected the appliance calculates the time to the end of the selected programme based upon a standard loading but, during the cycle, the appliance corrects the time to the humidity level of the load.
- The “END” indicator light will light up at the end of the programme, it is now possible to open the door.
- At the end of the cycle, turn off the appliance by turning the programme selector to the OFF position.
The programme selector must ALWAYS be put in the OFF position at the end of the drying cycle before a new one can be selected.
PAUSING THE MACHINE
- Press the START/PAUSE button (the corresponding indicator light will flash, showing that the machine is paused).
- Press the START/PAUSE button again to re-start the programme from the point it had been paused at.
CANCELLING THE SET PROGRAMME
- To cancel the programme, turn the programme selector to the OFF position.
If there is a break in the power supply whilst the machine is operating, when the power is restored, by pressing the START/PAUSE button, the machine will restart from the beginning of the phase it was in when the power was lost.
DELAY START button
- Appliance start time can be set with this button, delaying the start by 3, 6 or 9 hours.
- Proceed as follows to set a delayed start:
- Select a programme.
- Press the DELAY START button (each time the button is pressed the start will be delayed by 3, 6 or 9 hours respectively and the corresponding time indicator light will light up).
- Press START/PAUSE button to commence the delay start operation (the indicator light associated with the selected delay start time will blink). At the end of the required time delay the programme will start.
- It is possible to cancel the DELAY START by turning the programme selector to OFF.
Opening of the porthole with delayed start set, after re-closing the porthole, press START/PAUSE again to resume the counting.
TIME CYCLE SELECTION button
- To set a timed drying, press this button until the corresponding indicator light to the desired duration will light on.
- It’s possible transform a cycle from automatic to timed, up to 3 minutes after the start of the cycle.
- After this selection to reset the automatic drying functioning is necessary to switch off the dryer.
- In case of incompatibility, all indicator lights flash quickly for 3 times.
DRYING SELECTION button
- This button allows to set the desired dryness level editable option up to 3 minutes after the starting of the cycle:
- Ready to Iron: it leaves the garments slightly wet to facilitate ironing.
- Dry Hanger: to get garment ready to be hang.
- Dry wardrobe: for laundry that can be directly stored.
- Extra-dry: to get completely dry garments, ideal for full load.
- This appliance is equipped with Drying Manager function. On automatic cycles, each level of intermediate drying, prior to the reaching the selected one, is indicated by flashing the light indicator corresponding to the degree of drying reached.
In case of incompatibility, all indicator lights flash quickly for 3 times.
START PAUSE indicator light
It lights up when the START/PAUSE button has been pressed.
TIME CYCLE SELECTION indicator lights
The indicator lights are illuminated to show the duration selected by the relevant button.
DRYING SELECTION indicator lights
The indicator lights display the degrees of dryness that can be selected by the relevant button.
DELAY START TIME / DRYING STAGE indicator lights
- Each time the DELAY START button is pressed the indicator lights show how many hours of delay you chosen (3, 6 or 9 hours) and the countdown until the end of it.
- When a programme is running, the indicator lights will light in sequence to indicate the current phase:
- DRYING CYCLE: It lights up when the drying cycle is running.
- COOLING: It lights up when the cycle is in the cooling phase.
- END CYCLE: It lights up when the cycle is done.
FILTER CLEANING indicator light
It lights up when the cleaning of the filter is requested.
This appliance is equipped with Smart Touch technology that allows you to interact, via the App, with smartphones based on Android operating system and equipped with compatible NFC (Near Field Communication) function. Download on your smartphone the Candy simply-Fi App.
The Candy simply-Fi App is available for devices running both Android and iOS, both for tablets and for smartphones. However, you can interact with the machine and take advantage of the potential offered by Smart Touch only with Android smartphones equipped with NFC technology, according to following functional scheme:
- Android smartphone with compatible NFC technology: Interaction with the machine + contents
- Android smartphone without NFC technology: Contents only
- Android Tablet: Contents only
- Apple iPhone: Contents only
- Apple iPad: Contents only
Get all the details of the Smart Touch functions, browsing the App in DEMO mode.
HOW TO USE SMART TOUCH
FIRST TIME – Machine registration
- Enter the “Settings” menu of your Android smartphone and activate the NFC function inside the “Wireless & Networks” menu.
Depending on the smartphone model and its Android OS version, the process of the NFC activation may be different. Refer to the smartphone manual for more details.
- Turn the knob to the Smart Touch position to enable the sensor on the dashboard.
- Open the App, create the user profile and register the appliance following the instructions on the phone display or the “Quick Guide” attached on the machine.
NEXT TIME – Regular usage
- Every time you want to manage the machine through the App, first you have to enable the Smart Touch mode by turning the knob to the Smart Touch indicator.
- Make sure you have unlocked your phone (from stand-by mode) and you have activated the NFC function; following the steps mentioned earlier.
- If you want to start a cycle, load the laundry and close the door.
- Select the desired function in the App (e.g.: starting a programme).
- Follow the instructions on the phone display, KEEPING IT ON the Smart Touch logo on the machine dashboard, when requested to do so by the App.
NOTES: Place your smartphone so that the NFC antenna on its back matches the position of the Smart Touch logo on the appliance (as illustrated below).
- If you do not know the position of your NFC antenna, slightly move the smartphone in a circular motion over the Smart Touch logo until the App confirms the connection. In order for the data transfer to be successful, it is essential TO KEEP THE SMARTPHONE ON THE DASHBOARD DURING THESE FEW SECONDS OF THE PROCEDURE; a message on the device will inform about the correct outcome of the operation and advise you when it is possible to move the smartphone away.
- Thick cases or metallic stickers on your smartphone could affect or prevent the transmission of data between machine and telephone. If necessary, remove them.
- The replacement of some components of the smartphone (e.g. back cover, battery, etc…) with non-original ones, could result in the NFC antenna removal, preventing the full use of the App.
- The management and the control of the machine via App is only possible “by proximity”: it is therefore not possible to perform remote operations (e.g.: from another room; outside of the house).
The standard cycle COTTON DRY ( ) is the most energy efficient and best suited for drying normal wet cotton laundry.
Information for Test Laboratory
EN 61121 – Programme To Use
- STANDARD DRY COTTON
- IRON DRY COTTON(WHITES – Ready to Iron)
- EASY-CARE TEXTILE (SYNTHETICS – Dry Hanger)
WARNING Clean the filter before every cycle.
WARNING The real duration of drying cycle depends by the starting humidity level of the laundry due to spin speed, type and amount of load, cleanliness of filters and ambient temperature.
Table of programmes
* The real duration of drying cycle depends by the starting humidity level of the laundry due to spin speed, type and amount of load, cleanliness of filters and ambient temperature.
Description of programmes
To dry different types of fabrics and colors, the tumble dryer has specific programs to meet every need of drying (see table of programmes).
Customizable setting of the knob that you have to select when you would like to transfer a command from the App to the machine and to download/start a cycle (see the dedicated section and the user manual of the App for more info). In the Smart Touch option the factory sets as a default the Cotton cycle.
SUPER EASY IRON
A comfortable solution to dry laundry of mixed fabrics minimizing folds, delivering the perfect humidity to iron in the easier way. Before drying it’s better to shake off the linens.
The cotton program (hang dry) is the most efficient program in energy consumption. Suitable for cottons and linens.
The right cycle to dry cottons, sponges and towels.
MIX & DRY
To dry all together different kind of fabrics as cotton, linen, mix, synthetics.
To dry synthetic fabrics that need an accurate and specific treatment.
This specifics cycle has been conceived to dry shirts minimizing tangles and folds thanks specific movements of the drum. It’s recommended to take out the linens immediately after drying cycle.
DARKS & COLOURED
A delicate and specific cycle to dry dark and coloured cotton or synthetics garments.
This cycle is perfect for baby clothes, when an high hygiene level is expected.
Dedicated to dry uniformly fabrics like jeans or denim. It’s recommended flip over the garments before drying.
Dedicated to technical garments for sport and fitness, drying gently with special care to avoid shrinking and deterioration of elastic fibers.
Woolen clothes: the program can be used to dry up to 1 kg of laundry (around 3 jumpers). It is recommended to reverse all clothes before drying.
Timing can change due to dimensions and thickness of load and to spinning chosen during washing.
At the end of the cycle, clothes are ready to be worn, but if they are heavier, edges can be a big wet: it is suggested to dry them naturally.
It is recommended to unload clothes at the very end of the cycle.
Attention: felting process of wool is irreversible; please dry exclusively with symbol “ok tumble” on the garment label. This programme is not indicated for acrylic clothes.
Perfect to dry quickly up to 1 kg load. It’s recommended to spin at high speed before drying.
This is a warm cycle that in only 12 minutes helps to relax folds and creases.
The perfect cycle to remove the smells from the linens smoothing creases.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND WARRANTY
What might be the cause of…
Defects you can remedy yourself Before calling Service for technical advice please run through the following checklist. A charge will be made if the machine is found to be working or has been installed incorrectly or used incorrectly. If the problem persists after completing the recommended checks, please call Service, they may be able to assist you over the telephone.
Time display to end could change during drying cycle. The time to end is continuously checked during the drying cycle and the time is adjusted to give the best estimation time. The displayed time may increase or decrease during the cycle and this is normal.
Drying time is too long/clothes are not dry enough…
- Have you selected the correct drying time/programme?
- Were the clothes too wet? Were the clothes thoroughly wrung or spindried?
- Does the filter need cleaning?
- Is the dryer overloaded?
The dryer does not operate…
- Is there a working electricity supply to the dryer? Check using another appliance such as a table lamp.
- Is the plug properly connected to the mains supply?
- Is there a power failure?
- Has the fuse blown?
- Is the door fully closed?
- Is the dryer switched on, both at the mains supply and at the machine?
- Has the drying time or the programme been selected?
- Has the machine been switched on again after opening the door?
The dryer is noisy… Switch off the dryer and contact Service for advice.
The filter cleaning indicator light is on… Does the filter need cleaning?
Should there still be a problem with your dryer after completing all the recommended checks, please call Service for advice. They may be able to assist you over the telephone or arrange for a suitable appointment for an engineer to call under the terms of your guarantee. However, a charge may be made if any of the following applies to your machine:
- Is found to be in working order.
- Has not been installed in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Has been used incorrectly.
Always use genuine spares, available direct from Service.
To ensure the continued safe and efficient operation of this appliance we recommend that any servicing or repairs are only carried out by an Authorised Service engineer.
The product is guaranteed under the terms and conditions stated on the certificate included with the product. The certificate has to be stored so as to be shown to the Authorized Customer Service Centre in case of need. You can also check the warranty conditions on our web site. To obtain assistance, please fill in the form on-line or contact us at the number indicated on the support page of our web site.
By placing the mark on this product, we are confirming compliance to all relevant European safety, health and environmental requirements which are applicable in legislation for this product.
To ensure safety when disposing of an old tumble dryer disconnect the mains plug from the socket, cut the mains power cable and destroy this together with the plug. To prevent children shutting themselves in the machine break the door hinges or the door lock.
The manufacturer declines all responsibility for any printing errors in the booklet included with this product. Moreover, it also reserves the right to make any changes deemed useful to its products without changing their essential characteristics.