Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL VIEWSCREEN AND OUTPUT IMAGES ARE SIMULATED.
- 30 ink cartridge sets is based on print yield of the included black and color ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge as of April 2019. Ink value based on MSRP (USD) of equivalent cartridge sets.
- Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four reservoirs, and other factors. Up to 6,000 (black)/7,700 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High-Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5″x1r.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection. A printer connected to the USB port of your PC, AirPort Base station or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Wireless printing and scanning require a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT InkjeVSELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1(64-biV32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024×768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app (Version 1.1), available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad and iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released in August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient, who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 3.5″x x3.5″, 4″ x 4″ Square, 4″ x EP and 5″ x 5″ Square only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the all Scan Utility” or “Ii Scan Utility Lite” software.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 – v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app-enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
- Requires an active IFTTT account, the printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and an IFTTT ‘apple’ installed/enabled and required active account/service linked to the printer.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
- Requires “Canon Print Plug-in” available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft’ Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista’, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Oce printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024×768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
©2019 Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon and PIXMA are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the U.S. and may be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft Windows, the Windows logo and Internet Explorer are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Time Capsule are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Assistant, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Mopria logo is a trademark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. Amazon, Alexa, Fire, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The USB-IF logo is a trademark of Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The ‘Wi-Fi CERTIFIED’ logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup Mark is a mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other product and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. As an ENERGY STAR* partner, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has certified this product as meeting the ENERGY STAR° energy efficiency criteria through an EPA-recognized certification body. K A AV /4atfm.