Congratulations on your CASTLECREEK® purchase.
We’re proud to help you furnish and enhance the place you call home.
Whether indoors or outside, CASTLECREEK® is the perfect choice for comfortable living at an exceptional value.
item #7157932 CASTLECREEK® Deluxe Heavy Duty Garden Seat
Read and understand all warnings, cautions, assembly, installation, and use instructions prior to assembling, installing or using this product. Failure to follow all warnings cautions, and instructions may result in serious injury or damage to personal property.
Confirm all parts are present before assembly. If any part is missing or damaged, please contact Sportsman’s Guide customer service before assembly.
DIAGRAM AND PARTS LIST
|1||Tool Bag||1||14||Front Axle||1|
|3||Flat Head Bolt 10*15mm||4||16||Washer 16mm||1|
|4||Round Head Bolt 6*15mm||4||17||Washer 14mm||1|
|6||Basket||1||19||Small Reinforcing Plate||2|
|7||Poly Tray||1||20||Seat Cushion Pad||1|
|8||Axle Sleeve||2||21||Washer 6mm||5|
|10||Washer 16mm||4||23||Washer 10mm||4|
|11||Cotter Pin||4||24||Nut 10mm||4|
|12||Rear Axle||1||25||Hex Head Bolt 6*40mm||1|
|13||Big Locking Nut||1|
Tools Needed for Assembly – Not Included
- wrenches – 10mm, 17mm, and 22mm
- pliers (optional)
- Phillips screwdriver
USE AND CARE
WARNING: This package contains small parts and is a choking hazard, keep away from children and pets.
- Not intended for use by children. Do not leave children unattended around this product.
Store in a secure place out of the reach of children.
- NEVER attempt to modify this product or subject it to an installation or use for which it was not designed. Doing so may result in damage and/or serious injury.
- NEVER exceed the weight limit total of 400 lbs for the cart
- NEVER load the basket with more than 30 lbs.
- ALWAYS thoroughly inspect your cart for loose parts and/or signs of damage prior to each use.
- NEVER use your cart until any loose parts have been properly secured or damaged parts have been properly replaced.
- Store idle Deluxe Garden Cart. Inspect it for good working condition prior to storage and before re-use.
- Place the 16mm washer (#16) and the front frame (#05) onto the front axle (#14).
Secure with a 14mm washer (#17) and a 14mm nut (#18) as shown in Fig.1, tightening the nut with a wrench.
- Insert the rear axle (#12) through the rear axle frame as shown in Fig.2. Using the small 6*15 mm bolts (#4), washers (#21) and nuts (#22) attach the poly tray (#7) front first to the frame, using the small reinforcing plate (#19). Place the plate under the front rim of
the tray, lining up the holes with the pre-drilled holes in the pre-welded front tray bracket.
Hold each nut with a wrench or pliers while tightening each bolt with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Slide one axle sleeve (#08) onto each end of the rear axle (#12) as shown in Fig.3.
Using the washers (#10) packaged with the cotter pins (#11), followed by a wheel (#9) with valve stem facing towards you, secure one onto each end of the rear axle. Slide a cotter pin through the pre-drilled hole at the end of the axle. Open the cotter pin and wrap the ends of the pin back around the axle to secure each wheel.
(Note: Axle sleeves are not used on the front axle.)
- Attach the seat (#2) to the seat post with 4 – 10*15 mm bolts (#3), washers (#23), and nuts (#24). Use pliers and a Phillips screwdriver to fully tighten the bolts in place as shown in Fig.4. Note that the threaded stem of the seat post has a washer and cotter pin preinstalled.
Check by looking under the seat to make sure the cotter pin is wrapped around the shaft and secure.
The seat may be raised or lowered to the desired height simply by turning it clockwise or counterclockwise. We recommend adjusting the seat to a height where your feet rest level on the ground.
- Hang the basket (#6) onto the rear frame (#5) as shown in Fig.5.
- Attach the handle (#15) to the front axle with one 6*40mm bolt (#25), washer (#21), nut (#22) as shown in Fig.6.
- Place the seat cushion pad (#20) and tool bag (#1) on metal seat (#2) as shown in Fig.7.
For assistance with your product, please contact the Sportsman’s Guide customer service at 1-800-888-3006 Mon.-Fri. 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sat.-Sun. 8:00am to 8:00pmCST or go to sportsmansguide.com/customerservice/contactus
715792 – CASTLECREEK® Deluxe Heavy Duty Garden Seat