Scan to download the App:
Quick Start Guide
Tap PAGE LEFT or PAGE RIGHT to view additional information from display. Tap PAGE LEFT and PAGE RIGHT together to see the time. Display supports Latin characters only.
Tap upper left (POWER) button once.
When the watch is OFF, press POWER & COMMAND buttons until 1st beep (approx. 3 sec) and all icons will blink every 2 sec.
Press the 4 buttons together for 3 sec until you see all ALERT icons blinking and the watch turns off.
Incoming Call, Missed Call notifications
Caller ID will be displayed during incoming calls. Phone numbers will be displayed if it has not been stored as contact in your phone book.
Caller ID supports Latin characters only.
TEXT and social media app alerts Supports SMS, MMS and social media posts on Facebook and message notification from Skype, Line, WhatsApp, WeChat, Instagram and more…
Incoming email alerts
Calendar and Reminder alerts
Alerts you when there are upcoming events or reminders.
Low or Critical battery alerts
The display shows the battery percentage and the Low or Critical battery icons.
To find the COGITO watch
The watch beeps and blinks when tapping the “find my watch” icon in the Connected Watch App.
To find your phone
For iOS7 users:
Your device beeps when tapping the COMMAND button. Please refer to the settings in the Connected Watch App.
For Android users:
Press COMMAND and PAGE RIGHT buttons together and your device beeps.
To activate out of range notification
After tapping the out-of-range icon , the watch beeps and blinks when your phone and watch are apart from each other. Range for the Bluetooth is about 10-20 meter, distance are varies based on the devices and environment.
Step 1: Download the Connected Watch App
For iOS users:
Search for the “Connected Watch” App in the App Store. Compatible with iOS 7 devices that support Bluetooth® Smart technology such as the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad mini, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
For Android users:
Download the “Connected Watch” App from Google Play. The app is available for selected Android 4.3 and Android 4.4 devices that support Bluetooth® Smart technology. Currently compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S4 Mini, S4 Active, Note 2, Note 3, HTC One and Nexus 5, etc. Visit www.cogitowatch.com for the latest compatibility list. Contact [email protected] if Google Play is not supported in your country.
Step 2: Pair and connect the COGITO watch with your mobile phone or tablet
1. Set the watch into PAIRING mode by pressing together the POWER & COMMAND buttons until 1st beep (approx. 3 sec) and all icons will blink every 2 sec.
2. For iOS7 users:
Open your device Bluetooth settings and select “COGITO” in the device list. Press “PAIR” when prompted.
For Android users:
Open the Connected Watch App and tap the Device List icon at the bottom left. The app will search for your watch accordingly. Select “COGITO” in the device list and connect.
Step 3: Customize your notiﬁcations settings.
Tap the Notiﬁcations Settings icon at the top right of the Connected Watch App (iOS7 and Android) and select which notiﬁcations you wish to receive on your COGITO watch.
To acknowledge a notification:
Press the COMMAND button or check the notification on your mobile phone or tablet.
To mute/unmute your watch:
Press the COMMAND button for 5 sec to mute the watch. Press another 5 sec to unmute the watch and you will hear a beep sound.
To take photos using your COGITO watch:
Tap the Camera icon in the Connected Watch App, this will trigger the camera interface of the app. Press the COMMAND button to take photos remotely.
Enable the email notifications on your iOS notification center
For iOS device user: If you want to receive email notifications
Step 1 : Go to iOS “Settings”, and tap “Notifica Step
2 : Tap “Mail” to configure the settings.tion Center”
Step 3: Select the alert style, sound etc. Then, enable “Show in Notification Center” to allow your device to communicate with your watch.
*Now you are ready to enjoy the connected experience with the Connected Watch App. If you are having trouble with other app notification, please check the iOS notification center by following this 3 steps.
Replacing the connected system battery:
1. Open the back case of the watch to remove the old battery.
2. Replace with a new battery.
3. Carefully replace the back case of the watch, ensuring that the o-ring is correctly seated (for a water tight seal).
Replacing the watch movement battery:
- Open the back case of the watch and remove the CR2032 cell button battery.
- Remove the protective sticker and carefully set it aside.
- Remove analog system battery located beneath the protected sticker. (model SR621SW, battery life up to 3 years**)
- Carefully put back the protective sticker.
- Insert the CR2032 battery and carefully replace the back case of the watch ensuring that the O-ring is correctly seated (for a water-tight seal).
** Battery life may vary depending on the volume of notification, brand, and condition of the battery. Caution advised by certification: Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
If your watch gets into an unrecoverable state, a hard reset might be necessary.
- Open the back case of the watch and remove the battery.
- Replace the battery.
- Apply a hard reset by touching the metal parts for a second.
- Carefully replace the backcase of the watch, ensuring that the o-ring is correctly seated (for a water tight seal).
EN One year limited warranty
Register your product by setting-up a CONNECTEDEVICE account in the Connected Watch App. Keep your original receipt as proof of purchase. To keep your watch in good condition and to avoid voiding the warranty:
- o not expose the watch to excessive pressure, impact, dust, open ﬂames or extreme temperatures.
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55C. (-4 to +131F)
- Always ensure the back case and o-ring is correctly in place and the watch is tightly sealed before exposing the watch to any moisture or liquid.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the watch yourself. Service and maintenance should be performed by authorized technicians.
- 10 ATM/100 M of water resistance means that your watch can be worn for most indoor or outdoor activities, including most water sports. Suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports. NOT suitable for diving.
- Avoid submerging the watch for an extended period of time.
- To maintain water resistance, do not press any buttons or pull out the crown while underwater.
- Keep the front glass away from sharp or hard objects to prevent scratches.
- Exposure to high or low temperatures or frequent successive alerts may shorten battery life.
- Keep the watch, accessories, and any small parts out of the reach of children.
For support, please email us at
For more information about the watch and
Connected Watch App, visit cogitowatch.com
Thank you for supporting COGITO™
FCC/ Industry Canada
Notice This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference. (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution: Changes or modifications to this Bluetooth® device not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate it.
Certification and Safety approvals
This product is CE marked according to the provisions of the R&TTE Directive (99/5/EC). We declare that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC. For further information, please refer to website. Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and is used by the manufacturer under license.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Company name : CONNECTEDEVICE Ltd -8/F, Tai Yip Building, 141 Thomson Rd, Wan Chai, HongKong
Note on environmental protection:
After the implementation of the European Directive 2002/96/EU in the national legal system, the following applies: Electrical and electronic devices may not be disposed of with domestic waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices at the end of their service lives to the public collecting points set up for this purpose or point of sale. Details to this are defined by the national law of the respective country. This symbol on the product, the instruction manual or the package indicates that a product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilizing old devices, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.