Smart Watch User Manual
Chip model: nRF51822 ( Cortex M0 16MHz)
Acceleration sensor: Three-axis acceleration sensor
Heart rate sensor: Green light static heart rate sensor
Display: OLED 0.66 64×48 Dots
Motor: Cylindrical vibration motor
Key-press: Touch key
The wristband contains magnatic component, he who is installed a pacemaker, or have implanted electronic devices, or metal, please do not use it. Please stop using it when any discomfort symptoms happen. If use substandard charging power supply, will shorten the battery life, and even damage the battery.
We reserve the right to modify the User Manual without any notification. It is normal condition if some functions differs from different app versions.
We reserve all the right for the final explanation .
Turn on/off the Wristband
1. Long press the touch key for 4 seconds, users see the Welcome interface. It is touch key, please do not press the key with strong pressure.
2. Short press the key to enter to the Device Management interface with power off icon at the top-left corner. Then long press the touch key to turn off the wristband.
3. Long press to choose the function and short press to switch the functions.
Charger: voltage 5V, electric current 500MA-1000MA.
Charging time: 30 minutes.
Connect the chrger with wristband as below.
1. Battery power display
2. Date Display
3. Time Display
Heart Rate Interface
1. Heart Icon,long press the icon to start testing with beating.
2. Display the real time heart rate.
The heart rate testing data can not be used as medical data.
The time will a little longer for the first timetesting ,it is normal.
The best wearing manner:
1. keep a finger width between the wristband and ulna
2. keep the heart rate sensor clinging to skin
1. Pedometer Icon
2.Display the real time steps
1. Distance icon
2.Display the whole distance according to the pedometer
1. Calories icon
2.Display the real time calories
Palming bright screen
1. long press the touch key to turn on/off the functio
1. Turn on/off icon, the wristband can only be turned off in this interface in case of the wrong operation.
2. Battery power icon
3. Bluetooth connection icon, this icon means Connected. this icon means Disconnected.
4：Bluetooth name DFit
5. The last four letters in the MAC address is used for distinguish each wristband. For example as above picture, the Bluetooth name is Dfit EEF2 found by App. 6.Software serial number :V1.80
Please scan the QR code below to download HPlus Watch APP
App for foreign Android users
App for ios users
1. Aftet HPlus Watch APP Installation completed,please fill up your information such like Height、weigh、age、gender etc.
2. Wristband connect with APP; Click Bluetooth Device in the System Setup to enter the interface, pull the screen from the top to bottom. Search and find the Bluetooth name, then click and connect wristband. After connection, the date and time on the wristband will be updated automatically.
After connection, total distance,total steps, total calories, Min heart rate, average heart rate, max
heart rate, yesterday data and data summary will be shown on the ap interface.
4. Real time Heart rate
Start heart rate testing,it can record your heart rate for whole day.
Used to set up all functions on ap.
a. Bluetooth, used to connect wristband Bluetooth
b. Sync, used to sync wristband date
c. Incoming calls, when you turn on the function, the watch rings and vibrate with icon remind.
d. Time reminder: Alarm clock, when you turn on the function, wristband will remind you regularly.
e. Sit notification, when you turn on the function, the watch will remind you to do some exercise.
f. Screen save timer, used to set up the time for screen bright.
g. Erase user data, used to erase the historical data in the wristband.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Manufactured by: SHENZHEN ZHIMEIDE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
FCC ID: 2AL5W-DFIT