Dog Training Collar
Please read the quick start before beginning.
Thanks for purchasing!
The dog training collar is designed to let dogs live safely, happily and get along with people more harmoniously.
Do not use with aggressive dogs.
Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or a certified trainer.
A. Tone Button
B. Level +
C. Level –
D. Vibration Button
E. Tone+Vibration Button
F. Mode indication
G. Battery Display
H. Switch dog 1 or dog 2 mode
I. On/Off Button
J. Dog 1 or dog 2 mode
K. Level Display
L. Charging Port
M. Charging Port (with cover)
N. On/Off Button
O. LED Indicator
Setting Up the Product
Before you can use the Dog Training Collar, you must set up the product as below steps:
- Charging the Remote and the Receiver Collar.
- Prepare the Remote and turn it on.
- Prepare the Receiver Collar and turn it on.
- Function test, test function of buttons before wearing it on the dog.
- Pair the Remote and the Receiver Collar, pair them when the product loses its code or pair for a second collar.
Charging the Remote and the Receiver Collar
- Plugin and fully charge the Remote and Receiver collar. For the initial charge, be sure to charge it for 4 hours. Subsequent charges only take 2-3 hours.
- When fully charged, the red LED on the Receiver Collar will become The Battery Display of the Remote will stop cycling and appear full.
- Please replace the rubber cover when the Receiver Collar is full charged.
- Excessive charging will shorten battery life. Only charge them when batteries are low.
- When you’re not using the collar, please turn it off to increase the battery life.
Please use the Output: DC 5V 500-800mA charger to charge the product.
Don’t use a charger that does not meet the specifications to charge the product.
Prepare the Remote
- Long press the ON/OFF button to turn the remote ON.
- LCD will be lighted, and show the information of current channel, battery power and levels. If not, please charge the remote.
- Long press the ON/OFF button to turn the remote OFF.
Prepare the Receiver
Turn on the Receiver Collar
- Press the On/Off Button the Green LED light comes on.
- In normal mode, the Green LED will flash every 4 seconds, indicating the Receiver Collar is on and ready to receive a signal from the Remote.
Turn off the Receiver Collar
Press and hold the On/Off Button until the Red LED light shuts off (This takes approximately 3 seconds).
Release the On/Off Button.
To extend the life of the batteries, please turn the Receiver Collar off when it is not in use.
Hold the training collar. Press the Vibration Button continuously for 1 to 2 seconds. You should feel continuous vibration.
NOTE: Continuous vibration will transmit for no more the 10 continuous seconds. To reactivate, release and repress the button.
|Tone: sends a tone with non-adjustable level to the Receiver Collar.|
|Vibration: sends a vibration with 1-8 adjustable level to the Receiver Collar.|
|Tone+Vibration: sends a vibration and Tone with 1-8 adjustable level to the Receiver Collar.|
|Slide up,control dog 1, slide down,control dog 2.|
|Long press to turn on, long press to turn off.|
|Press to increase the Vibration Level.|
|Press to decrease the Vibration Level.|
Pair the Remote and the Receiver Collar
- Use the switch on the Remote to select Dog 1 .
- With the Remote turned on and the Receiver Collar turned off, press and hold the ON/OFF Button on the Receiver Collar for 4-5 seconds.
- The Red & Green LED will blink for about 10 seconds indicating that it is ready for pairing.
- Press and hold Tone Button and Vibration Button at the same time for 2-3 seconds, the Green LED on the Receiver Collar will blink for 5 times indicating successful pairing.
Pairing a Second Collar with the Remote
Use the Button on the Remote to select Dog 2.
Then follow the above pairing steps from 2-4.
|Battery Type||Rechargeable, lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life(typical use)||Remote: 27 days Receiver: 11 days|
|Remote Waterproof Rating||Non-Waterproof(Keep away from water)|
|Receiver Waterproof Rating||IEC 60529 IPX7, waterproof|
|Operating temperature range||From 0-40°C(from 32-104°F)|
|Wireless Range||300m(984 feet)|
The unit need to be charged under any of below situations
- The indicator light on the Receiver Collar is emitting a red color every 4 seconds or flashes rapidly.
- The 3 bar indicator on the Remote LCD shows just 1 bar.
- The indicator light on the Remote or Receiver Collar will not come on.
- The indicator light on the Remote or Receiver Collar comes on momentarily when any of the Mode Buttons is pressed.
|My pet does not press a button.||• Make sure the Receiver Collar has been turned on.
• If your range has reduced from the first time you used the Remote Training Collar, the battery (s) may be low in either the Remote or Receiver Collar.
|The Receiver Collar will not turn on.||Make sure the Receiver Collar has been charged. For the initial charge, be sure to charge it for 4 hours. Subsequent charges only take 2-3 hours.|
|The Receiver Collar is not responding to the Remote.||Make sure the Receiver Collar is on.
• If the Indicator Light does not come on when any button is pressed on the remote, ensure that the batteries are charged properly.
• If the first two solutions did not resolve your problem, Refer to “Pair the Remote and the Receiver Collar”.
Warranty and repair information
The original purchaser for this unit is provided with 1-YEAR WARRANTY. The warranty begins from the date of purchase. For the first year, coverage is for both Parts and Labor on warranty repair services.
Accessories such as straps and batteries are covered for the first year only. After the first year, the Limited Lifetime Warranty covers Parts only and does not cover Labor Fees and Accessories.All shipping fees incurred, the cost of Accessories after the first year, and Labor fees associated with out of warranty repair work, are the customer’s responsibility. Labor fees will be variable depending on the extent of the work required. The Limited Lifetime Warranty expires 5 years after a model is discontinued from production.
To Qualify for the Warranty
All products must provided a proof of purchase is required to initiate repair work under warranty. We strongly recommend keeping the original receipt. If a proof of purchase is not available at the time of service, we will estimate the age of unit by the serial number. Serial number estimates can differ from the actual purchase date.A serial number estimate is the only method of determining an approximate date of purchase without a proof of purchase.
Not Covered Under Warranty
We DO NOT offer warranty for products that have been bought secondhand or as a resold product. We DO NOT replace defective units or provide refunds for products purchased from us after 30 days from the date of purchase. Issues of replacement and refunds on units purchased less than 30 days from an authorized dealer must be addressed to the dealer directly. If the products purchased from an authorized dealer are after 30 days from the date of purchase, please
send the units to us for service and repair. We DO NOT cover the cost of repairs and replacements due to misuse by the owner or dog, improper maintenance, and/or lost units. Any water damage on the Water Resistant remote and the Water Resistant Receiver of our product series will not be covered.All replacement costs for either the remote or receiver will be the owner’s responsibility. The warranty is void if the unit has been altered or an unauthorized person has damaged the unit while attempting repair work. We reserve the right to retain and discard any parts or accessories that have been found damaged upon replacement and repair.
Procedure for Repair Work
If the unit is malfunctioning, please refer to the “Troubleshooting Guide” in the quick start before sending it back for Service. The cost of shipping products under warranty back is the customer’s responsibility. We are not responsible for units damaged or lost in transition. We are not responsible for loss of training time or inconvenience while the unit is in for repair work. We do not provide loaner units or any form of compensation during the repair period. Acopy of the sales receipt
showing the purchase date may be required before warranty work is initiated. Please include a brief explanation outlining the problem and include your name, address, city/state/zip code, daytime phone number, evening phone number, and email address.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subjectto the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Modification or changes to this equipment not expressly approved by manufacturer may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Shenzhen Patpet Technology Co, Ltd
After-service: [email protected]
Youtube Video Guide