DOHM Sleep Sound Machine
- Sleep Sound Machine × 1
- Power Adapter × 1
- User Manual × 1
At a Glance
- Metal speaker grill
- Power switch
- Volume –
- Volume +
- White noise sound
- Natural sound & lullaby
- Fan sound
- Ambient light
- Increase brightness
- Decrease brightness
- Power jack
Use the Machine
Power On / Off
- Connect the machine to a power source using the power adapter provided.
- Tap the ” ” button to turn on / off the machine.
Note: The power switch will not affect the use of the night light or ambient light.
Choose Your Sound
White noise sound
Tap the ” ” button to select a white noise sound you want to hear. The machine provides eight white noise sounds.
- White noise
- Pink noise
- Smoothed pink noise
- Brown noise
- Brown noise rumbles
- Calming noise
- Baby white noise
- Peaceful brown noise
Tap the ” ” button to select a fan sound you want to hear. The machine provides eight fan sounds:
- Fan noise
- Box fan noise
- Desk fan noise
- Big fan noise
- Humidifier mist fan sound
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
Natural sound and lullaby
Tap the ” ” button to select a natural sound or a lullaby you want to hear. The machine provides ten natural sounds and four lullabies.
- Train voice
- Nothing but crickets
- Spring water
- River rain
- Sea wave
- Twinkle twinkle little star
- Baby sleep music
- Brahms’ lullaby
- Humpty dumpty
- Tap the ” ” button once to increase the volume by one level. Tap and hold the ” ” button to increase the volume continuously.
- Tap the ” ” button once to decrease the volume by one level. Tap and hold the ” ” button to decrease the volume continuously.
Auto-Off Timer Set
- Tap the ” ” button to set the timer for 15/30/60/90/120mins or turn it off. You can also tap and hold the ” ” button to turn off the timer directly.
Note: Turn off the timer if you wish to listen to the sounds continuously.
Tap the metal speaker grill to turn on/off the night light.
Colorful Ambient Light
Tap the ” ” button to choose an ambient light (6 colors: red, yellow, blue, pink, aqua, and purple, and a color-changing mode). When the ambient light is on, you can tap the metal speaker grill to turn it off.
- Tap the ” ” button once to increase the brightness of the night light or ambient light by one level. Tap and hold the ” ” button to increase the brightness continuously.
- Tap the ” ” button once to decrease the brightness of the night light or ambient light by one level. Tap and hold the ” ” button to decrease the brightness continuously.
Restore Factory Defaults
Tap and hold the ” ” button for about 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt “Factory Recovery” and the machine will be turned off.
- ,Model: TP1
- Speaker Power: 3W
- Light Power: 1.5W
- Adapter Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Adapter Output: 5V 1A
- Device Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Working Temperature Range: -10℃ to 50℃ (Non-condensing)
- Dimension: 116 × 116 × 63mm
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Important Safety Instructions
- This machine is designed for indoor use only. Please refrain from using outdoors.
- Clean the machine regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any liquids, sprays (including solvents, chemicals, alcohol, or abrasives) to clean.
- The machine should not be used near water, such as a bathtub, swimming pool, faucet or basin, which may bcause risk of injury.
- Never drop or insert objects into any opening on the device.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Avoid placing the machine in areas that are exposed to direct sunlight or close to heat-radiating products such as electric heaters. Do not place the device on top of the stereo equipment that may emit heat.
● Avoid placing the machine in areas that are dusty,
humid, moist, lack ventilation, or are subject to constant
- The machine may be subject to interference from external sources such as transformers, electric motors or other electronic devices. To avoid distortion from such sources, please make sure you place the device as far away from these disturbances as possible.
- Do not apply excessive force when using any of the control buttons.
- Power cords should be routed to avoid being walked on or pinched by items placed on or against them.
- Disconnect the power supply of the machine when it is unused for an extended period of time or when moving the device.
- Use this device only for its intended purpose as described in this manual.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, people with learning difficulties or people that have a disability.
- Never operate this device if it has a damaged cord, cable or housing.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of a defect, so we are happy to offer a ONE-year hassle-free warranty to all our devices as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.