earfun Air Pro 2 ANC Wireless Earbuds
What’s in the Box
- Touch control zone
- Earbuds LED indicator
- Charging contactor
- USB-C charging port
- Charging case
- Charging case button
- Charging dock
- Charging case indicator
- Open or close the charging case to activate the LED battery indicator.
- Remove the insulating film on the charging case for the first time.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first-time usage.
- Place earbuds back into the charging case and the earbuds will start charging.
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
- Connect USB-C cable for charging
- Wireless charging(not included)
Bluetooth version V5.2
Bluetooth frequency 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
Bluetooth transmitter power <6dBm
Bluetooth profile A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Maximum working range l5m(without obstacles)
Battery capacity 45mAh x 2(earbuds); 500mAh(charging case)
Charging time 1 hour(for earbuds); 2 hours(for charging case via USB-C); 3.5 hours(for charging case via wireless charger)
ANC OFF–Up to 7 hours, Totally 34 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content)
ANC ON–Up to 6 hours, Totally 30 hours with the charging case; (varies by volume level and audio content)
Input DC 5V/lA
Dimensions 65mm x 52mm x 31.8mm
How to Fit
Note: If the earbuds is not worn correctly, it may affect the noise cancelling effect.
- Choose the ear tips that fit your ears the best.
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Insert the earbuds into the canal of your ears
- Turn and find the most comfortable position.
Pairing Your Earbuds
First-time Pairing with Device
- Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on and enter into pairing mode.
- Activate Bluetooth on your Bluetooth-enabled device and search for other Bluetooth devices.
- Select “EarFun Air Pro 2” from the list of Bluetooth devices shown (if a password is needed, type ‘0000’).
- The earbuds will automatically connect with the device they were last paired with when the case is open.
- Each earbud could be used independently.
Connect to a New Device
- Unpair the earbuds from the Bluetooth-enabled device that’s connected. The earbuds will disconnect from the current device and enter into pairing mode for another pair.
- Search on the new device and connect.
- Place both earbuds back into the charging case and make sure they are being charged, keep the cover open and then press and hold the charging case button for 2 seconds until the LED
indicator on both earbuds flash in blue rapidly.
- Search on the new device and connect.
Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on.
Place the earbuds back into the charging case. Close the case and the earbuds will automatically power off.
Notes: If the earbuds is not connected to any device, it will automatically power off after 10 minutes for save the battery life.
Earbuds LED Indicator
Power on Blue indicator flashes 1 second
Power off Red indicator Hashes 1 second
Pairing mode Indicator flashes blue
Successfully connected Indicator goes out
Factory reset Indicator flashes in purple
Reset and Reconnecting
If you fail to build connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and Bluetooth device, please try the following steps:
- Place both earbuds into the charging case.
- Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the charging case button for at least 8s until both earbuds flash in purple, then earbuds have been reset successfully.
- Delete the old connection from the Bluetooth device and reconnect “EarFun Air Pro2”.
Q: Can I use both earphones separately?
A: Yes, each earbud could be used independently.
Q: The earphones are turning on, but it doesn’t connect to my device?
A: To connect the earbuds to your device, please check if the Bluetooth of the device is on at first, then select ‘EarFun Air Pro 2’ on the Bluetooth list to get paired. If the earbuds still can’t connect to your device, please try to reset it, or contact our customer support.
Q: Why the connection is not stable and cuts out intermittently?
A: Please make sure there are no objects between the earphones and your Bluetooth device, and make sure there is no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q: What is the range of Bluetooth earphones?
A: Bluetooth earphones have maximum range of 49 feet (15m, no obstacle). However, the actual range will depend on usage and environment.
Q: Is there volume control on the earphones?
A: Yes, touch L earbud once decreases the volume and touch R once could increase it.
Q: My earphones will not switch on.
A: Please recharge it and make sure it has enough battery power. If it is fully charged and still nothing happens or if you are not able to charge the unit. please contact our customer support for warranty cove,.
Q: Is the charging case waterproof?
A: No, the earbuds are IPXS sweat & waterproof, but the charging case is not waterproof.
Q: Will the earbuds shut off automatically?
A: The earbuds will remain on as long as they are connected to a device. If no audio is in use, they will enter power-saving mode and wake up once audio is played. If the earbuds are not connected with any devices, they will automatically shut off in 10 minutes.