For Microwave Use
2. Pour the kernels into the bottom of the popper, place the lid on top of the popper. Optional – Add the desired amount of butter to the perforated lid and set it on top of the popper to allow butter to melt on top of popcorn.
3 Not all microwaves work exactly the same, so play with the timing until you get it just right. Try setting the microwave between 2:30-3:00 minutes and listen to the pops. Do not use the popcorn button or setting it on your microwave. It may take a while for things to get poppin’. Be patient and do not leave the microwave unattended. Experiment a little – your microwave may cook the popcorn faster or slower than the 2:30-3:00 average! When the popping slows down to about 2 seconds apart, stop the microwave to prevent burning. If no popping occurs within 2 minutes, turn OFF the microwave. Do not stop the microwave and start it again during the same batch.
SAFETY and CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Always use an oven mitt.
- Wash the product thoroughly before first use.
- After heating, the lid will be hot. Escaping steam from the lid can cause burns. When removing the lid use a potholder or an oven mitt.
- Allow popper and lid to cool between batches.
- Clean popper and lid between batches.
- Let glass cool before hand washing or placing in the dishwasher.
- Easy to clean, popper and lid are both dishwashers safe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For microwave use only. Not for use on stovetop or any other source of heat.
- NEVER MICROWAVE AN EMPTY POPCORN POPPER. Damage to your oven may result.
- Do not use the popcorn button or setting on your microwave.
- Only use popcorn popper in a clean, fully functioning microwave oven and in accordance with all safety instructions in your microwave oven’s instruction manual.
- Never use a popcorn popper in a microwave oven with missing, improperly functioning, or restricted turntable and turntable support. Damage to your microwave oven may result. The turntable must be in place and unrestricted so it can rotate.
Contact Customer Service at [email protected]
HOW MICROWAVES WORK
Microwave ovens heat by producing electromagnetic waves that cause water molecules in the food to vibrate. This vibration produces heat. Microwaves do not “see” glass or plastic. Never place the popper in the microwave oven empty. Damage to your oven can occur.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Read before use It is very important to use fresh kernels that have not dried out and to store them in an airtight container to maintain their moisture. Popcorn kernels do not last indefinitely. Do not refrigerate kernels as this can dry them out. Do not use kernels past the manufacturer’s expiration date.
WARNING! Dried-out kernels can cause damage to your microwave and in extreme cases, even cause fires. used on our kitchen-tested time of 2½ minutes (without butter), the average for most microwaves, popping should begin in 60-90 seconds. Understand your microwave by running a few tests with fresh kernels to establish the amount of time your microwave needs to pop the kernels optimally. Pay attention to the amount of time it takes for kernels to begin to pop. Use this as a guideline for future uses to avoid burning. IF KERNELS HAVE NOT STARTED TO POP WITHIN 2 MINUTES STOP THE OVEN, DISCARD THE KERNELS AND OBTAIN NEW, FRESH KERNELS.
TIPS to getting your popcorn just right: Not yielding perfect popcorn? Although our instructions are kitchen-tested, microwave ovens can greatly vary.
- Always use fresh popcorn kernels. Store your popcorn in an airtight container. Refrigeration is not recommended.
- Not all microwaves are created equal. Microwaves will vary in wattage, and though many microwaves will pop our kernels just fine, there are always the few that want to be stubborn. If your precious popcorn is getting burnt when adding butter prior to popping, try adding the butter after all those kernels have transformed into beautifully puffed popcorn. Use a small, microwave-safe bowl to melt the butter, and then use an oven mitt to pour it over your popcorn.
- Stopping and starting your microwave during the cooking cycle is not recommended. Once you stop the microwave, the steam buildup in the center of the kernel, which causes the popcorn to pop, will cool off and never reach the desired temperature to re-pop. If you restart the microwave you also risk burning the already popped popcorn. Using the sound test is the best way to determine if your popcorn is done. If there are re than two full seconds between pops, it’s time to stop.
WARNING: Never microwave an empty popcorn popper.
WARNING: Do not bump glass microwave popper; glass is fragile and can break. Damage to your microwave oven may result.
WARNING: Never leave the microwave unattended while in use.
WARNING: Never attempt to remove the glass bowl from the plastic holder; they are not intended to separate.
WARNING: If no popping occurs within 2 minutes, turn OFF the microwave. WARNING: Always inspect glass for chips or cracks; do not use if chipped or cracked.
WARNING: Always use an oven mitt when removing the popper from the microwave.
WARNING: Hold a hot popper away from your face and body.
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Popcorn
1 tbsp. brown sugar tsp. ground cinnamon Salt, to taste In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Prepare popcorn according to instructions, butter optional. Toss brown sugar mixture with warm, freshly popped popcorn. Salt to taste. Enjoy!
Lemon, Parmesan, and Black Pepper Popcorn
2 tsp. lemon zest cup finely grated Parmesan cheese Freshly grated black peppercorn, to taste Fine grain sea salt, to taste Combine lemon zest and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Prepare popcorn according to instructions, butter optional. Toss mixture with warm, freshly popped popcorn. Add freshly grated black peppercorn and sea salt to taste.
- ecolution Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper [pdf] Instructions ecolution, Micro-Pop, Popcorn Popper
- Read more: https://manuals.plus/ecolution/micro-pop-popcorn-popper-manual#ixzz7iDhZdR4j
Can you put butter in an air popper?
Do not place salt, butter, margarine, shortening, or microwave popcorn in the popping chamber as this could damage the popper and cause a fire hazard.
How do you make popcorn crispy?
A top reason popcorn turns out chewy is because steam gets trapped in your pot when the popcorn kernels are popping. Fix this by using a well-vented lid or leave the pan slightly open to make a light and crispy popcorn.
What temperature do you pop popcorn at?
The best popping temperature is between 400 and 460 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil burns at 500 degrees. If your oil starts to smoke, it’s too hot. The less saturated the fat in the oil (like corn or sunflower), the less calories you will add to your snack.
Will popcorn pop in boiling water?
They wouldn’t pop. Boiling water will not get hotter than 100 degrees Celsius, while popcorn generally doesn’t actually pop until it gets to about 150 degrees.
Do you cook popcorn on high heat?
Heat the oil in a 3-quart thick-bottomed saucepan on medium high heat. If you are using coconut oil, allow all of the solid oil to melt. Put 3 or 4 popcorn kernels into the oil: Wait for the popcorn kernels to pop.
Why is my popcorn not popping?
Popcorn kernels will not pop if they contain too little or too much water moisture inside the kernel. The popcorn kernels which do pop have 14-15% moisture in the hull and anything less or more will cause the popcorn kernel to not explode. You can test the moisture of your popcorn by using your fingernail.
Can you use oil in Ecolution popcorn popper?
Absolutely you can. In fact, you can put your salt in there too before it all starts. Measure your popcorn kernels and add your oil (nothing fancy needed). Because the total output of popcorn is pretty small.
Is the ecolution Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper dishwasher safe?
Yes! You can put the entire product in the dishwasher.
How much popcorn can the ecolution Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper make?
The ecolution Micro-Pop Popcorn Popper can make up to 6 cups of popcorn in one batch.
How do you use an Ecolution Micro Pop popcorn popper?
QUICK AND EASY Delicious, healthy popcorn in three minutes. Simply measure popcorn kernels with the silicone lid, pour into the Micro-Pop, place in the microwave for three minutes and enjoy!
How do you make popcorn in a micro pop?
Ok pour the kernels into the bottom so you fill the lid this is one serving AB add butter on top it says optional heat first batch for 2 minutes 30 seconds or on subsequent batches
How do you get kernels to pop in microwave popcorn?
Literally all you need to do is microwave your bag of popcorn, open the slit very slightly (don’t rip it open like you normally would) and shake the bag over a bowl. Et voila! Kernels for days. And just like that you’ve got a bowl of kernel-less popcorn.