Important Safety Instructions
- This Appliance is not intended for use by persons Occluding children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the Appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the Appliance.
- Clear the area to be cleaned. Remove power cords and small objects from the floor that could entangle the Appliance. Tuck rug fringe under the rug base, and lift items such as curtains and tablecloths off the floor.
- If there is a drop off in the cleaning area due to a step or stairs, you should operate the Appliance to ensure that it can detect the step without falling over the edge. It may become necessary to place a physical barrier at the edge to keep the unit from falling. Make sure the physical barrier is not a trip hazard.
- Only use as described in this manual. Only use attachments recommended or sold by the manufacturer.
- Please make sure your power supply source voltage matches the power voltage marked on the Docking Station.
- For INDOOR household use ONLY. Do not use the Appliance in outdoor, commercial or industrial environments.
- Use only the original rechargeable battery and Docking Station provided with the Appliance from the manufacturer. Non- rechargeable batteries are prohibited.
- Do not use without dust bin and/or filters in place.
- Do not operate the Appliance in an area where there are lit candles or fragile objects
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from any openings and moving parts.
- Do not operate the Appliance in a room where an infant or child is sleeping.
- Do not use Appliance on wet surfaces or surfaces with standing water.
- Do not allow the Appliance to pick up large objects like stones, large pieces of paper or any item that may clog the Appliance.
- Do not use Appliance to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline, printer or copier toner, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Do not use Appliance to pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, hot ashes, or anything that could cause a fire.
- Do not put objects into the suction intake. Do not use if the suction intake is blocked. Keep the intake clear of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow.
- Take care not to damage the power cord. Do not pull on or carry the Appliance or Docking Station by the power cord, use the power cord as a handle, close a door on the power cord, or pull power cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run Appliance over the power cord. Keep power cord away from hot surfaces.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not use the Docking Station if it is damaged. The power supply is not to be repaired and not to be used any longer if it is damaged or defective.
- Do not use with a damaged power cord or receptacle. Do not use the Appliance or Docking Station if it is not working properly, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or come in contact with water. It must be repaired by the manufacturer or its service agent in order to avoid a hazard.
- Turn OFF the power switch before cleaning or maintaining the Appliance.
- The plug must be removed from the receptacle before cleaning or maintaining the Docking Station.
- Remove the Appliance from the Docking Station, and turn OFF the power switch to the Appliance before removing the battery for disposal of the Appliance.
- The battery must be removed and discarded according to local laws and regulations before disposal of the Appliance.
- Please dispose of used batteries according to local laws and regulations.
- Do not incinerate the Appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in a fire.
- When not using the Docking Station for a long period of time, please unplug it.
- The Appliance must be used in accordance with the directions in this Instruction Manual. ECOVACS ROBOTICS cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by improper use.
- The robot contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled persons. To replace the robot’s battery, please contact Customer Service.
- If the robot will not be used for a long time, power OFF the robot for storage and unplug the Docking Station.
- WARNING: For the purposes of recharging the battery, only use the detachable supply unit DN622.13 provided with the Appliance.
- This Appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the Appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the Appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. (For EU Countries)
To satisfy RF exposure requirements, a separation distance of 20 cm or more should be maintained between this device and persons during device operation.
To ensure compliance, operations at closer than this distance is not recommended. The antenna used for this transmitter must not be co-located in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
For EU Countries
For EU Declaration of Conformity information, visit https://www.ecovacs.com/globaVcompliance
Correct Disposal of this Product
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household waste throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To recycle your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can safely recycle this product.
Note: Figures and illustrations are for reference only and may differ from actual product appearance. Product design and specifications are subject to changes without notice.
Dust Bin and Reservoir (Pre-installed)
XL Dust Bin (For DGN22-74)
Notes Before Cleaning
Tidy up the area to be cleaned by putting furniture, such as chairs, in their proper place.
It may be necessary to place a physical barrier at the edge of a drop to stop the unit from falling over the edge.
- Put away objects including wires, cloths and slippers, etc. on the floor to improve the cleaning efficiency.
- Before using the product on a rug with tasseled edges, please fold the rug edges under.
- Please do not stand in narrow spaces, such as hallways, and make sure not to block DEEBOT.
Remove Protective Materials
Install Side Brushes
- Docking Station Placement
- Power ON
- Charge DEEBOT
Note: I = ON, 0 = OFF
DEEBOT cannot be charged when being powered OFF.
- Empty the reseivoir and remove the Cleaning Cloth Plate before charging DEEBOT.
- It is suggested to avoid picking up or moving DEEBOT during the cleaning for DEEBOT to return to charge successfully.
ECOVACS HOME App
To enjoy all available features, it is recommended to control your DEEBOT via the ECOVACS HOME app.
Before you start, make sure that:
- Your mobile phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- The 2.4GHz band wireless signal is enabled on your router.
- The Wi-Fi indicator light on DEEBOT is slowly flashing.
Tips: If you have any problems during the Wi-Fi setup process, refer to the Troubleshooting > Wi-Fi Connection section in this manual.
During the first cleaning, please supervise DEEBOT and assist it should there be a problem.
Toe robot’s Control Panel stops glowing after the robot is paused for a few minutes. Press the AUTO Mode Button on DEEBOT to wake up the robot.
If the pause duration is shorter than 10 minutes, DEEBOT will return to finish the cleaning where it left off.
- Power OFF
- If DEEBOT will not be used for a while, fully charge DEEBOT and power OFF before storage. Charge DEEBOT every 1.5 month to prevent battery drain.
- When DEEBOT is not cleaning, it is recommended to keep DEEBOT powered ON and charging.
Dust Bin and Reservoir
- To prolong the service life of the reservoir, it is recommended to use purified water or softened water.
- Please avoid using the mopping system on the carpet.
Install Dust Bin and Reservoir
To keep DEEBOT running at peak performance, perform maintenance tasks and replace parts with the following frequencies:
Before performing cleaning and maintenance tasks on DEEBOT, turn the robot OFF and unplug the Docking Station.
A multi-function Cleaning Tool is provided for easy maintenance. Handle with care, this cleaning tool has sharp edges.
Note: ECOVACS manufactures various replacement parts and fittings. Please contact Customer Service for more information on replacement parts.
Before Wi-Fi setup, make sure DEEBOT, mobile phone, end Wi-Fi network meet the following requirements.
DEEBOT and Mobile Phone Requirements
- DEEBOT is fully charged end the power switch of DEEBOT is turned on.
- Wi-Fi status light slowly flashes.
- Turn off mobile phone’s cellular data (you can turn it back on after setup).
Wi-Fi Network Requirements
- You are using a 2.4GHz or 2.4/5 GHz mixed network.
- Your router supports 802.11 b/g/n and 1Pv4 protocol.
- Do not use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) or Proxy Server.
- Do not use a hidden network.
- WPA and WPA2 using TKIP, PSK, AES/CCMP encryption.
- WEP EAP (Enterprise Authentication Protocol is not supported.
- Use Wi-Fi channels 1-11 in North America and channels 1-13 outside North America (refer to local regulatory agency).
- If you are using a network extender/repeater, the network name (SSID) and password are the same as your primary network.