W310BT Neckband Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Product Description and Accessories
There are different size of ear tips attached in the package, please select the suitable ones to wear.
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
During using, if only red light flashes, it indicates the headphones are at low battery level, please use them after fully charged.
Red light steady lit = charging Red light off =fully charged
Charging time: around 3 hours for a full charging
Rated input: 5V 500mA
Warning: The rechargeable batteries that provide power for this product must be disposed properly for recycling. Do not dispose of batteries in ﬁre to prevent an explosion.
If not used for long periods of time, please charge the product with lithium battery at least once per three months.
- When powered oﬀ, press and hold the multi-function button for approx. 5 seconds until the red and blue light ﬂashes alternately, then the headphones enter pairing state.
- Set mobile phone to search and connect to “EDIFIER W310BT”, after pairing is successful, the blue light will ﬂash slowly.
Connect to Two Bluetooth Devices Simultaneously
- Pair the headphones with the ﬁrst device
- Restart the headphones; press and hold the multi-function button for 5 seconds to enter pairing state and pair with the second device;
- Operate the ﬁrst device to pair with the headphones again, then they are successfully connected to two devices simultaneously.
Functional Operation Instructions
Restore to factory settings: when powered on and not connected (or in pairing state), press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds, wait until the blue light ﬂashes rapidly, and then the factory settings have been restored.
Red light instead of blue light flashes
The headphones are at low battery level, please recharge the headphones.
Red light is off during charging.
- Ensure the charging device is correctly connected with the headphones.
- When the headphones have not been used for long periods of time, the battery will enter sleep state, it needs to charge about 30 minutes and then the red light will be lit.
- Check if the headphones are operating.
- Check if the headphones volume are at an appropriate level.
- Check if the headphones are correctly connected with mobile phone.
- Check if the headphones are operating within a normal working range
The call quality of the headphones are not good.
- Check if mobile phone is in an area with strong signal.
- Please ensure the headphones are within eﬀective distance (10m) and no obstacle between the headphones and mobile phone.
When playing music, cannot control pause/play/previous track/next track via the headphones.
- Please ensure the paired device support AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Proﬁle) proﬁle
- Keep the product away from humid places to avoid aﬀecting internal circuit. Do not use the product during intense exercise or with much sweat to prevent sweat from dropping into the product to make damage.
- Do not put the product in places exposed to sun or with high temperature. High temperature will shorten service life of electronic components, damage battery and make plastic components deformed.
- Do not put the product in cold places to avoid damaging internal circuit board.
- Do not dismantle the product. Non-professional personnel may damage the product.
- Do not drop, strongly vibrate, strike the product with hard object to avoid damaging internal circuit.
- Do not use drastic chemicals or cleaner to clean the product.
- Do not use sharp objects to scratch product surface to avoid damaging shell and aﬀecting facade.
Edifier International Limited
P.O. Box 6264
General Post Oﬀice
2019 Edifier International Limited. All rights reserved.
Printed in China