Digital Kitchen Scale
Model No.: EK6015
Questions or Concerns? [email protected]
1 x Digital Kitchen Scale
1 x User Manual
2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (Pre-installed)
IMPORTANT: Please read and comply with all of the instructions and warnings provided in this manual before using the product. Failure to comply with the instructions and warnings provided herein may result in inaccurate results and/or damage to the product itself.
Important Safety Information
- Always place the scale on a hard, dry, and flat surface before measurement in order to ensure accuracy.
- DO NOT exceed the 5000g weight capacity. An overload indicator will appear on the LCD display if the limit is exceeded.
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or corrosive liquids. If a liquid is spilled on the scale platform, immediately wipe the scale clean with a soft cloth in order to avoid potential damage to the scale.
- When replacing batteries, make sure to insert them under the correct polarity as indicated within the battery compartment.
- Replace the batteries if the low-battery indicator is displayed in order to ensure the highest accuracy.
- DO NOT mix new and used batteries to power the device.
- This scale is not intended for commercial or heavy-duty use.
- When not in use, store the scale in a cool, dry environment.
- To clean, wipe the platform surface with a damp soft cloth.
- If the scale fails to turn on, check whether the batteries are installed correctly. Replace the batteries if necessary.
- If the scale is not in use for an extended period of time, take out the batteries to extend the scale service lifetime.
|1. LCD Display
|4. Battery Compartment
|2. Power / Auto-Tare
|5. Anti-Skid Padding
|3. Unit Selection
The included AAA batteries are preinstalled in the scale.
- Open the battery compartment cover located on the backside of the scale.
- Remove the plastic strip from the battery compartment to allow the batteries to power the device.
- Reapply the battery compartment cover.
- Place the scale on a flat and level hard surface for measurement.
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the scale. Wait until the screen displays zero before measuring.
- Place the object of measurement on the center of the weighing platform.
- Allow the scale to adjust to the weight of the object for a few seconds before it displays the final measured reading on the LCD screen.
Zero / Tare Function
The tare function allows you to measure objects in a container without having to include the container’s weight in the final measurement.
- Turn on the scale and wait for the screen to display zero. If the screen does not display zero automatically, press the Z/T button to auto-adjust to zero
- Place the desired object which is to be excluded, on the center of the measuring platform.
- Press the Z/T button to tare the current weight of the object. The screen should now display zero
4. Place the desired item(s) to be weighed or the center of the measuring platform or within the tared container to calculate the net weight of the desired item(s).
To change the unit of measurement, press the UNIT button until the LCD display indicates the desired unit of measurement.
Automatic Power Off
For battery power conservation, the display backlight will automatically power off after 30 seconds of inactivity. Additionally, the scale itself will automatically power off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
Manual Power Off
Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 2 seconds to manually turn off the digital scale at any time.
- Open the battery compartment cover on the backside of the scale.
- Take out the used batteries and dispose of them properly.
- Install new 1.5V AAA batteries, taking note of the correct polarity displayed in the battery compartment.
- Reseal the battery compartment.
Maximum weight capacity:
5000g ( 176 oz).
|Remove the object from the scale to
Unable to measure weight.
|Turn the scale off and turn it back on
to retry measurement or auto-tare. Do
not move the scale while measuring.
|Battery power is low.
|Install new batteries.
|5000 g / 5000 ml /176 oz /11 lb
|g / ml / fl’oz / oz / lb:oz
|1g /1 ml / 0.035 oz
|2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
|186mm x 145mm x 17mm (7.3 x 5.7 x 0.7 in.)
Terms & Policy
Etekcity warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service for a minimum of 2 years, effective from the date of purchase. Warranty lengths may vary between product categories.
Should you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding your new product, feel free to contact our helpful Customer Support Team. Your satisfaction is ours!
Email: [email protected]
*Please have your order ID number ready before contacting customer support.