eufy T2130 RoboVac User Guide
Using Your RoboVac
Remove the sticker next to the power switch, and the foam blocks beside the bumper before use.
If you cannot remove the objects, check whether RoboVac can return to the Charging Base normally; if not, contact eufy customer service for help.
- Always keep the Charging Base plugged in, otherwise RoboVac will not automatically return.
- When the Charging Base is connected to AC power, the LED indicator on the Charging Base is SOLID WHITE.
Fully charge RoboVac before use. The LED indicator on RoboVac breathes orange while charging, and is solid blue when fully charged.
Download the EufyHome app and follow the instructions in the app to complete the Wi-Fi connection. Then you can control RoboVac via this app. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for details.
When using for the first time, follow RoboVac to observe and resolve any problems that may occur.
- Remove power cords and small objects from the floor that may entangle RoboVac. You can use the supplied cable ties to organize your wires and power cords.
- Fold tasseled edges of area rugs underneath to prevent tangling RoboVac. Avoid cleaning very dark-colored rugs or high-pile rugs thicker than 1.02 in/26 mm as they may cause RoboVac to malfunction.
- Keep RoboVac away from spaces close to 2.87 in/73 mm to prevent RoboVac from getting stuck. If necessary, place physical barriers or Boundary Strips to block off the problem areas.
- Keep RoboVac away from wet areas.
- RoboVac may climb on top of objects less than 0.63 in/16 mm in height. Remove these objects if possible.
- To keep RoboVac away from any area or item you do not want RoboVac to clean, apply the Boundary Strip(s) on the floor with the supplied adhesive tape to create a virtual barrier. Make sure the strips are placed FLAT on the floor.
Place physical barriers or Boundary Strips in front of fireplaces and areas that may cause damage to RoboVac if entered.
For FAQs and more information, please visit: www.eufylife.com