F D Wireless Soundbar User Manual
- Do not place system in high temperatures or humid environments, keep the system dry and handle with care to avoid damage.
- In order to avoid electric shock and other accidents, do not open the back panel cover for repair without professional guidance.
- In case fragments or other liquids are accidentally sprinkled inside the cabinet, please switch off the power immediately.
- In case of repair,please come to F&D’s professional maintenance for help.
- Switch off the power and unplug from the power jack when the system is not on work.
- Keep the cabinet vent far from the wall by 20mm at least and the air vent should not be blocked.
|RCA to RCA cable||1pc|
|RCA to 3.5mm cable||1pc|
|Manual & warranty card||1pc|
- Standby : Press to Power on/off
- Press to decrease/increase BASS volume
- Increase master volume
- Bluetooth mode and USB mode: Short press to select previous song and long press to select previous folder
- Decrease master volume
- Bluetooth: Short press to select Bluetooth mode, long press to enter into paring mode. will flash quickly in pairing mode
- Movie mode: short press One short press then the source icon of current mode will blink 4 times to represent that Movie mode is ON
- Press to mute or unmute the sound
- Bluetooth mode and USB mode: Press to play or pause the musi
- USB mode: Short press to select next song and long press to select next folder
- : Prees to select AUX mode
- Source: Press to switch among audio sources:
Bluetooth), COA(Coaxial), OPT(Optical), AUX & US
- : Short press to go to default settings
- TV mode: Short press it then the source icon of current mode once blink to represent the TV mode is ON
- Press to power on/off the unit
- Short press to Bluetooth mode, long press to enter into paring mode. will flash quickly in paring mode
- Press this key to decrease volume level
- Press this key to increase volume level
- Press to switch among audio sources: (Bluetooth),
COA(Coaxial), OPT(Optical), AUX, USB
- short press to select the sound of Movie or TV mode Refer to remote control operation for details.
- Bluetooth function must be activated first on Bluetooth device
- Bluetooth device must support Bluetooth A2DP
- Bluetooth device must be within 10 meters of T-388
Steps or Bluetooth connection
- Long press the
- will appears on the display
- You now have 30 seconds to register your mobile device
- Start the search on your mobile device
- If the mobile device requires an access code, please enter 0000
- Once confirmed, the connection will be done automatically
and will appear in the display
If T-388 connects with multiple mobile devices within a short period of time, both will connect automatically after selecting Bluetooth mode and device Bluetooth function is activated.
- Plug in USB card
- Card reader supporting max 32GB as well as MP3/WMA dual formats supports 32GB max
- Play music (refer to remote control function)
- Short press to switch audio source to AUX mode.
- Connect the speaker with audio source through signal cable (output interface of devices as TV, PC, Mobile phones, etc.)
- Adjust volume while playing music.
- Short press to switch audio source to OPT mode. Connect the speaker with audio source through OPT signal cable(output interface of devices as TV, PC, etc.)
- Adjust volume while playing music
- Short press to switch audio source to COA mode. Connect the speaker with audio source through COA digital signal cable (output interface of devices such as TV, PC, etc.)
- Adjust volume while playing music
Wireless connection between soundbar and subwoofer (first time)
- Connect subwoofer power cable to wall power, LED on top of subwoofer will flash slowly to show it is waiting for pairing.
- Connect soundbar power adapter to wall power and red LED will will turn on. Short press ” “and then a ” ” button for about 5 seconds and soundbar will enter pairing mode. Wait about 1 minute, soundbar and subwoofer will pair automatically. Voice prompt will confirm successful pairing and LED on top of subwoofer will turn on.
- If pairing unsuccessfully, please repeat the above steps (1) and (2).
Wireless connection between soundbar and subwoofer (paired already)
- Connect subwoofer power cable to wall power, LED on top of subwoofer will flash slowly, searching for paired soundbar.
- Connect soundbar power adapter to wall power, soundbar and subwoofer will pair automatically. After pairing successfully, there will be voice prompt and LED on top of subwoofer will turn on.
- If soundbar and subwoofer did not pair successfully after waiting for several minutes, please disconnect subwoofer wall power and connect again. If automatic pairing continues to be unsuccessful, please follow follow instructions for “Wireless connection between soundbar and subwoofer (first time)”.
|Satellites||full range 2” 3Ω,tweeter 1” 8Ω|
|100W+20W*2||Subwoofer: 8” 3Ω|
|Satellites: full range 2” 3Ω,tweeter 1” 8Ω|
|Frequency Response||Subwoofer: 20Hz-120Hz|
|T-388 does not turn on||Power cable not connected to the power outlet and/or F&D System||Check connection|
|Sound reproduction too soft||Volume of F&D System set too low||increase the volume using the “Volume” button. increase the volume of the source device|
|T-388 does not respond to remote control.||The battery is empty||Replace battery, observe correct polarity at insertion|
|No sound reproduction||Source device not producing any signal.||Digital output on the source device not activated (please refer to device instructions).|
|Cable not correctly connected/faulty cable.||Check the connection of the source device to the F&D System and change the cable if necessary.|
|Distance between device and speaker is greater than 10 meters||put your Bluetooth device closer to the speaker|
|Bluetooth device not connected successfully||please restart the speaker and try again|
WARRANTY TERMS and CONDITIONS
The warranty will be effective only if the warranty card is completed and returned to the company within 14 days from the date of purchase.We guarantee the provision of free services of product within the warranty period, from its date of purchase from our Authorised Dealer. The period and conditions of our warranty service are as follow:
- The warranty covers services by our , Authorised Dealer. This warranty card together with the receipt must be presented when servicing is required. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss.
- Repair services will be provided for defects arising from normal usage for the following period, commencing from the date of purchase from our Authorised Dealer. (Parts would be replaced when necessary)
- Parts: 1 year
- Technical service free 1 year
- Under the following circumstances, service and parts will be chargeable even within the warranty period:
- Failure to present the warranty card and receipt when servicing is required. Full particulars not clearly shown or alterations made against the actual information. For e.g.: Alteration of the date of purchase, serial numbers-altered or removed.
- This unit being tampered with, altered in any way by any unauthorised technicians or which has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident This guarantee does not cover damage occuring in transit by or from the cumtomer.
- The defect is caused by the attack of household pests, fire , lighting, natural disasters, pollution.abnormal voltage or the usage of generator.
Shehrhen Pehda Technology Co. Ltd.
Add :Fenda Hi-Tech Park,Zhoushi Road, Shiyan,Baoan,Shenzhen,china
P.C. : 518108 Http://www.fenda.com