FENIX Dual Lighting Sources Working Penlight
LD05 V2.0 Flashlight
- Cree XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI/ 3000K), with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Fitted with 365nm UV LED
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- 135mm Length x 13.5mm Diameter
- 29. 7g (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Optimal quality optical lens
Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Low→ Med→ High→ UV.
Unscrew the head to insert the battery with the anode side(+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected brightness level. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
|IP68, UNDERWATER 2M
|Lithium Battery (Non-rechargeable)
|Li-ion Battery (Rechargeable)
Warning: When the voltage level drops below a preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery runs out completely.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light has been used on High for 3 minutes, the light will automatically step down by a few lumens until 60 lumens is reached to reduce the temperature. High mode can be reselected.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty .
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality batteries.
- Fenix strongly recommends using high-performance Ni-MH rechargeable batteries to get the most out of this light. Alkaline batteries will reduce the runtime relatively.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in 0-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
LD05 V2.0, 2’*AAA batteries, Spare 0-ring, User manual, Warranty card, Product folding
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device with ultraviolet light capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.