E200 Portable Solar Generator
The specifications and the pictures in this manual are for reference only. The product is only used for emergency situations, it cannot replace the standard AC power for household appliances or digital products. The actual AC outlet and AC adapter would be different depending on the locations of the customer.
Thank you for choosing E200 Portable Solar Generator. The purpose of this manual is to help you use the product correctly.
Please read the manual carefully and follow the guidance.
|1. LCD Display
2. DC Power Button
3. AC Power Switch (Press “I” turn
ON Press “0” turn OFF)
|4. USB Output Port (0C3.0)
5. 5.5mm DC Output (12V/10A)
6. USB Output Port (5V/2.4A)
7. AC Outlet
1.5.5mm DC Input Port& Solar Input Port
- How to charge with the DC output ports of this product? Connect your DC 12V appliances with the 5.5mm 12V DC output port. And your appliances would be charged automatically.
Note: Please check to make sure that your 12V DC appliance supports charging with the DC port of this product, which is 5.5mm in diameter. You could confirm it with the manufacturer or seller of your 12V DC appliances.
Note: The DC output range of this power station is 9V-12V. The max output current is 10A. The DC voltage would drop as battery capacity decreases over time. If your appliance does not have a built-in input voltage stabilizing function, it may power off due to low voltage. Please remove your appliance and charge the product in time.
Protection Mode (DC Output):
Short-circuit/Overpower Protection: If the DC output is short-circuited or overpowered (Load(s) power>250W), the product will shut down to protect itself. Please disconnect the 12V appliances from the product and recharge the product. This could help restore the product.
- How to charge with the AC outlet of this product?
Connect the power cable plug of the AC electrical appliance to the AC outlet of the product. Press the AC power switch to the “I” position and the product will start providing power to your appliances. Please make sure that the power of the AC appliance is less than 200W.
Note: When the AC port is not in use, turn off the AC power button to conserve power.
Protection Mode (AC Output):
Short-circuit/Overpower Protection: If the AC output is short-circuited or overpowered (load(s) power>250W), the product will shut down AC output to protect itself. Please charge this product and re-press the AC button for AC output. Some electronic devices, such as refrigerators, ice makers,s or laser printers may require surge power to start or work. The surge power could exceed250W, which could cause overpower protection. Please disconnect the devices and consult with the device manufacturers for more information.
- How to charge with the USB ports of this product?
Connect the standard USB cable of your digital devices to the USB output ports of the product. Press the DC POWER button the product will start providing power. If the USB port fails to supply power to the digital device, press the AC power output button to trigger USB power output. Please switch off the AC power output to save power when your digital devices are fully charged.
- How to charge the product?
A. Charge through AC wall charger
Connect the power adapter which comes with the product to any wall outlet. The LCD screen appears “Charging” indicates that the product is being charged.
|No. of Indicator
|1 indicator light blinks||2 indicator light blinks||3 indicator light blinks||4 indicator light blinks||5 indicator light blinks|
|Battery status||0%-20% charged||20%-40% charged||40%-60% charged||60%-80% charged||80%-100% charged|
The product is fully charged when the battery icon on the LCD screen stops flashing and appears “Fully Charged”. After the product is fully charged, please unplug the AC wall charger in time.B. Charge through solar panel
- Place your solar panel where it will get as much strong direct sunlight as possible.
- Connect the output port of the solar panel with the input port of the product to start charging. When the battery icon on the LCD screen is flashing and appear “Charging” , the product is being charged normally. When the battery icon on the LCD screen stopped flashing, it will appear “Fully Charged” to indicate that the product is fully charged.
Note: Actual charging efficiency can vary widely depending on weather, temperature, battery state of charge, and other factors.
C. Charge through the cigarette lighter receptacle of your 12V car
Using the car charger, plug the product into the 12V cigarette lighter receptacle of your car. You will know the product is charging when the battery icon on the LCD screen is flashing and appear “Charging”. The product is fully charged when the battery icon on the LCD screen stops flashing and appears “Fully Charged”.
Attention: To avoid car battery power loss, you should charge this product through your car cigarette lighter only when your car engine is started. This function is for 12V cars ONLY.
- Do not short-circuit the product. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the product away from all metal objects (e.g. coins, hair-pins, keys. etc.).
- Do not heat the product, or dispose of it in fire, water, or other liquids. Keep it away from the high ambient temperature. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- Keep the product away from humid, dusty places.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble this product.
- Do not drop. place heavy objects on, or allow the strong impact on this
- This product is not intended to be used by persons with reduced sensory or mental capabilities.
- Please keep this product away from children.
- Do not cover the product with towels, clothing, and another item.
- Do not over-charge this product.
- When fully charged, disconnect the product from the power source immediately.
- Please double-check the total power of your await for charging devices before using this product. Make sure not to exceed the rated power of this power station.
Product Application Tips
- It is recommended to use this product when the ambient temperature falls within -10°C —40°C, so as to obtain the optimal charging capacity.
- When charging this product, please keep it away from TV, radio, and other equipment to avoid radio wave interference.
- If you are not going to use this product for a long time, please disconnect the cable before storing it away.
- To charge some portable electronic devices, you may need to set those devices in charge mode first. Refer to the corresponding user manual of those devices for confirmation.
- In order to extend the life of the product (lithium battery), it is best to charge it once every 3 months, or at least charge it once every 6 months.
Cold Weather Usage
Cold temperatures (below freezing) can affect the product’s battery capacity due to the chemical characteristics of the battery. If you’ll be living off-grid in sub-zero conditions, it is recommended to keep your product in an insulated cooler, and connected to a power source (solar panels). The natural heat generated by the product contained in an insulated cooler will keep battery capacity at its highest.
Disposal and Recycle
This product should not be disposed of along with household waste. Please dispose or recycle this product and the battery inside according to the local rules and regulations.
This product has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery, as this may cause serious injury to you or damage to the device.
Pure Sine Wave Output
This product generates a pure sine wave, which is compatible with AC electric appliance that works with a Sinusoidal waveform (power <200W). However, the product is only used for emergency situations. It cannot replace the standard DC or AC power supply for household appliances or digital products. Electronic appliances that use an AC motor aren’t going to work to their full capacity on a pure sine wave and noises may sound as a result. For long-term use, appliances like refrigerators, microwaves, and compressors that use AC motors and some delicate medical equipment will be better off with the standard DC or AC power supply.
|Battery||Lithium-ion Battery, 18650, 151Wh|
|AC Output||AC Pure Sine Wave Output|
|AC Continuous Power Output||200W|
|AC Peak Power Output||250W|
|Standard Out Voltage||110V|
|Input (Adapter)||DC 15V/2.5A|
|Input (Solar Panel)||15V-24V|
|USB Output||2 x USB Output QC 3.0 1 x USB Output 5V/2.4A|
|DC Output||9-12V/10A (Max)|
|Solar Charging||Maximum Input Power: 40W|
|Charging Time||4-5 hours (with 15V/2.5A adapter)|
|Operation Temperature||-10°C — 40°C|
|Life cycle||>800 times|
|Net Weight||About: 1.85kg|
|Gross Weight||About: 2.55kg|
1 x Portable Solar Generator
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 x Car Charger
1 x User Manual
Our company provides customers with a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Email: [email protected]
For more promotions discounts, coupons, activities or
technical support, after-sales please feel free to contact us
(more contact info could be found on our website)