Item No. EG8B/EG8W
|Max. Weight Capacity
|110 lbs (50 kg)
28.3″ (720 mm) 47. 6″(1210 mm)
48″ (1220 mm) in width and 24″ (610 mm) in depth
32° – 104° F
The following illustrations are for reference only and may differ in appearance from the actual product. If you are missing any accessories or experience any installation issues. please contact customer service.
Diagram of Component
- Tabletop X1
- Lifting columns X1
- Feet X2
- Power plug X1
Step 1: Install the Tabletop and the Lifting Columns
Connect the tabletop (1) and the lifting columns (2) using screws (Bx8) M8 and hex wrench (C).
Caution: Please do not place the glass surface directly on the hard ground during installation, as it can be damaged by hard or sharp objects. Please be careful during installation to avoid dropping or breaking the glass.
Step 2: Install Desk Feet
Install the feet (3) to the lifting columns with the screw M6 (Ax8) and tighten it with a hex wrench (C).
Caution: Please be careful during Installation to avoid dropping or breaking the glass.
Step 3: Install the Motor and Power Lines
Connect the motor plug to the control box, then connect the corresponding side of the adapter plug to the adapter, and another side to the wall socket. The motor and power lines can be managed with the Included cable clamp.
- Long press the up/down buttons to adjust the height of the desk; The screen will show “bot” when the desktop runs to its lowest point, and it will show “top” when the desktop runs to its highest point.
- Buttons 1-4 are memory preset buttons. Hold down a number for 3s to save the current height under that preset.
- If the desk is malfunctioning or an error code appears, the control box may need to be reset. Press and hold the “3” and “4” keys together for 5 seconds to enter reset mode. The display will show “RST”. Press and hold the “v” key until the desk reaches its lowest point and rebounds slightly. The display will show “bot”, showing that the reset is complete.
- The desk is equipped with 3 USB ports including two Type-A Ports and one Type-C Port, which can supply power to other electronics. Every USB port supports full 18-watt charging in maximum (All ports can be used simultaneously with a total of 54-watt charging capacity) when the desktop is stationary and will stop output when the desktop is running. It will resume output after 5s of inactivity.
- Press the “LOCK” button to turn on the child lock function, which will disable any height adjustment. The display will show “Loc” while the desk is locked.
- If the desk stops unexpectedly without experiencing a collision or does not stop when colliding with another object, the anti-collision sensitivity may need to be changed. Press and hold the “A” and “v” keys together for 5 seconds to cycle between anti-collision sensitivity levels. There are 4 sensitivity levels: A-0, A-1, A-2, and A-3. A-0 = off; A-1 = low sensitivity, A-2 = medium sensitivity, A-3 = high sensitivity.
- The display will show “RST” when the desk is in reset mode. Press and hold the “v” key until the desk reaches its lowest point and rebounds slightly. The display will show “bot”, showing that the reset is complete.
- If the display shows E01 or E02, please let the desk idle for at least 18 minutes before operating it again.
- If any other codes appear and the desk does not respond to holding down the “v” button or attempting to enter reset mode, please confirm all cables are properly connected and undamaged. Unplug the desk for at least 10 seconds. When replugged, the desk should automatically enter the reset mode.
- If the above steps are unsuccessful at troubleshooting your issues, please contact customer service.
Use the following tips to help detect and eliminate common errors. If the error you experienced is not listed below, please contact your supplier. Please do not attempt to investigate and correcting these types of errors yourself.
|No response while long-pressing down arrow after connected with a power supply||Check all cables are connected well.|
|No response while pressing up arrow/ down arrow after connected with a power supply||Check all cables are connected well.|
|Rising in a low speed||Check if the loading weights are more than 110 lbs.|
|The motor does not move as instructed||Contact your supplier or dealer.|
|Go down but not go up||Reposition.|
|Downward sliding||Check if the loading weights are more than 110 lbs.|
|Frequently Reposition||Check if the loading weights are more than 110 lbs.|
(Duty cycle: Max 2min on/18min OFF)
|Restart after suspending for 18mins while connecting with power.|
|Insufficient ascent and descent height||Press the “3′ + “4” buttons at the same time for more than 3 sewn.|
- Power supply: AC100 – 240 V, frequency 50/60HZ;
- Working environment: 32° – 104° F;
- Before cleaning, you have to unplug the power supply cable. Clean with a slightly damp cloth to wipe away the surface dust. Keep all electrical components away from liquids. Do not damage the connection line and keep the plugin a safe position.
- Inside the control box, there are electronic components, metal parts, plastic parts, wires, and so on. They should be disposed of in accordance with the local laws and regulations. They cannot be disposed of as household waste.
- Before using the product, please make sure the product has been installed correctly.
- Before starting use of the product, please read the instructions to fully understand all the product’s functions and settings.
- Keep children away from electric height-adjustable desks, control units and handsets. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages that result from children’s unpredictable behavior.
- Slight noise caused by the multi-wedge belt or brake system will not impact the use of this product.
- Do not use corrosive or abrasive materials to clean this product and please dispose of cleaning solutions in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Understand the risks associated with using this product. Children or those with cognitive impairment should not use this product without supervision.
- If the power supply cord is damaged or broken, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or a relevant specialist to avoid any injuries.
- Please operate in a clean and safe environment. For example, do not leave around your tools. And always be careful to deal with packaging materials, in order to avoid any kinds of possible danger. Potential choking risk exists when children play with plastic bags!
- If necessary, retain the original package for future transportation.
Recycling and Disposal
This product cannot be disposed of as household waste. To prevent damage to the environment, this product should be recycled. Please use the relevant recycling systems available to you or contact the distributor or manufacturer for recycling assistance.
FlexiSpot Limited Warranty
This limited warranty offered by FlexiSpot covers defects in material or workmanship in new FlexiSpot products. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Only consumers purchasing FlexiSpot products from authorized FlexiSpot retailers or resellers may benefit from our limited warranty.
What is Covered?
The FlexiSpot limited warranty covers our products against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
FlexiSpot Height Adjustable Desk Frames
All height-adjustable desks feature a 5-year warranty for the frame & motor and a 2-year warranty for the controller, switch, electronics, and other mechanisms.
FlexiSpot Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations
All sit-stand desktop workstations feature a 5-year warranty for the frame and desktop and a 3-year warranty for the gas spring system and other mechanisms.
FlexiSpot Desk Bikes
All desk bikes and parts, including the frame, electronics, and other mechanisms, feature a 1-year warranty.
FlexiSpot Mini Steppers
All Mini Steppers features a 3-year warranty.
FlexiSpot Monitor Mounts
All monitor mounts and parts, including arms, gas spring systems, and other mechanisms, feature a 5-year warranty.
What are Your Remedies?
FlexiSpot will replace at no charge to the consumer the defective parts only or, at FlexiSpot’s option, replace any product or part of the product that is defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service, and maintenance. If FlexiSpot is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be completed in a timely fashion, FlexiSpot may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product. In the rare event that your FlexiSpot product is defective, we will provide you with a replacement item shipped at no cost to you within the continental United States. The shipping method for replacement products is FedEx Ground, but expedited shipping is available if you choose to pay the additional expense. In addition, you will need to pay the shipping costs if any products need to be shipped to you at an address outside the continental United States.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. FLEXISPOT NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT.
What is Not Covered?
Our limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials, and products, or related products not manufactured by
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from failure to follow the instructions and guidelines relating to the product’s intended use.
Our limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
How to File a Claim?
In order to receive the benefit of our limited warranty, you need to process your claim in compliance with the terms of this limited warranty and follow the proper return procedure. To request warranty service, please contact customer service via email at [email protected] or toll-free at 855-421-2808. You will need to provide the sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase for your FlexiSpot product.
Implied Warranties and Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY, AND FLEXISPOT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF FLEXISPOT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty or the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
How State Law Applies
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.