GCBIG MD026 True Wireless Earbuds
GCBIG MD026 True Wireless Earbuds
- Bluetooth Version: 5.3
- Support: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Battery capacity: Earbuds:25mAh
- Battery life: 5 hours of use per full charge (actual battery life varies with song type and volume requirements)
- Charging time: 1 hour for earbuds / 1 hour for charging case
- Transmission range: 15 meters (without obstacles)
How do I pair two headphones with my phone?
- Please make sure both the earbuds and the charging case are fully charged before first use.
- Step 1
Take both earbuds out of the charging case and both earbuds will power on and start pairing automatically (If the earbuds are not connected to your device for more than 5 minutes, the earbuds will automatically turn off Press the MPS button for about 3 seconds to manually turn on the earbuds when prompted “Power on”.) The indicator light of one earbud will flash red and blue alternately, and the indicator light of the other earbud will slowly flash blue when paired successfully.
- Step 2
Enable the Bluetooth pairing mode on your phone device, search and select “MD026” to connect. (You should hear a voice prompt “connected” when wearing earbuds).
- If the indicator light of the earbud is off, it means the phone is connected
- Automatic connection By default, the earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically when powered on.
- If you have any problem pairing the two earbuds with your phone, put the earbuds back in the charging case and repeat the above steps.
- These earbuds can be used not only together, but also individually
If you want to use a single earbud
Just take one earbud out of the case and connect it to your phone. or when using two earbuds, manually turn off one earbud or put one back in the charging case and you’ll be able to use the other earbud alone.
- Telephone Communication
Answer call: Tap once
Hang up: Press and hold the key for 2s
Refuse incoming calls: Press and hold the key for 2s
- For Music
|Previous track||Press and hold “L” for 2s|
|Next track||Press and hold “R” for 2s|
|Activate Siri||Quick tap three times|
|Turn down the volume||A single tap on the left earbud|
|Turn up volume||A single tap on the right earbud|
- Earbuds Charging
The earbuds will only be charged when you correctly place them in the charging slots and close the lid. (You can charge the charging case and the earbuds at the same time, or you can charge the charging case first and then the earbuds.)
The charging case will stop charging automatically and the indicator light on the earbuds will go out when fully charged.
When the earbuds are charging in the charging case, the digital display bar of the case will keep blinking and turn off after 60 seconds.
- Case Charging
There is a Type-C usb charging cable in the package, please use it to charge the case directly. During charging, the digital display will flash and display the battery level in real-time. When fully charged, the number shows 100.
- After using it for a long period of time, due to the oxidation of the magnet connector, the earbuds might not be charged or even turned on. You can fix this problem by cleaning the magnet connectors on the earbuds and charging case with an alcohol wipe
- Put the earbuds in the charging case, and the earbuds will turn off immediately and the charging case will start charging automatically. The earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically.
Storage and Maintenance
- If the earbuds have not been used for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them.
- Please use a charger approved by FCC FFC : (Federal Communications Commission).
- Do not disassemble the earbuds.
- Children aged 12 and under require adult supervision.
- Do not expose the earbuds to high or low temperatures, and do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm.
- Avoid free fall or violent shock to the device. Keep the device away from sources of fire and do not place the device in water.
Why don’t these earbuds pair with my phone
Make sure the earbuds are fully charged and powered on. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled If there is no problem with the two points stated above, turn off the powered-on earbuds after 5 continuous and quick clicks. Put them back into the charging case and close the lip, wait for 1 minute, then open the charging case and reconnect the earbuds to the phone.
Why does the music cut in or out
First, keep the earbuds no more than 49 feet away from your phone (no obstacles). If the distance is less than 49 feet, follow these steps:
- Put the earbuds back into the case and close the lid, manually click “forget the MD026” on your phone
- After 10 seconds, open the charging case and reconnect these earbuds with your phone
Why do the earbuds still won’t be charged or disconnected from the phone after I put them in the case and close the lid
Make sure the charging case is not in a low battery state. If the charging case is in a low battery state, the earbuds will neither be charged nor disconnected. In this case, please use a type-c charging cable to fully charge the case.
Are these earbuds sweat- and water-resistant
These earbuds are sweatproof and slightly waterproof. For electronic devices, we do not recommend that you submerge the earbuds in water.
Activation and Warranty
Permanent replacement of damaged, defective, upgraded, or missing items (no need to return the original)
Please activate via email below within 15 days. ” “
- GCBIG MD026 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Guide MD026 True Wireless Earbuds, MD026, True Wireless Earbuds
- Read more: https://manuals.plus/gcbig/md026-true-wireless-earbuds-manual#ixzz7iBrMMU7l
How do I pair two headphones with my phone?
Please make sure both the earbuds and the charging case are fully charged before first use.
How do I charge the earbuds?
The earbuds and the charging case are charged by a Type-C USB cable. You can charge them with your computer or any other USB adapter.
How do I charge the charging case?
The charging case is charged through a Type-C USB cable. You can charge it with your computer or any other USB adapter.
How long does it take to fully charge the earbuds and the charging case?
It takes 1 hour to fully charge the earbuds, and 1 hour to fully charge the charging case.
What is the battery life of my earbuds?
The battery life of your earbuds is about 5 hours when playing music at 50% volume. The actual battery life varies with song type and volume requirements.
How do I turn on/off my earbuds?
Press and hold MPS button for 3 seconds to turn on/off your earbuds manually when prompted “Power on”. If you don’t hear any voice prompt, please power off then power on again your earphones manually by pressing MPS button for 3 seconds when prompted “Power off”.
What is the difference between wireless and true wireless earbuds?
The main difference is that regular wireless earbuds still have a wire connecting the two earpieces. In contrast, true wireless earbuds feature two earpieces that aren’t physically connected in any way, shape, or form. So the true in true wireless refers to the absence of a wire that connects the two earbuds.
How do I pair my true wireless earbuds to my phone?
Put the earbuds in pairing mode. If you don’t know how, check the manual that came with the earbuds.
Turn on Bluetooth on your Android or iOS device.
Find your earbuds on the list of available devices and tap Pair.
Why is only one side of my earbuds working?
There are many issues that can cause one earbud not to work. Some are simple fixes, like bluetooth pairing problems or a device that simply needs to be cleaned or reset. Other issues are more challenging to resolve, like a short circuit, frayed wiring, or water-damaged devices.
How do I know when my earbuds are fully charged?
You can check the status of the earbuds and the charging case by looking at the battery indicator light. The case can be charged without inserting the earbuds; when they are inserted, the earbuds and case will charge simultaneously. Continuously red: Charging. Continuously green: Fully charged.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my phone?
Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other. Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
How do you reset earbuds?
Place both earbuds in the charging case.
Keep the case lid open and hold the earbuds near your Android or iOS device.
Open the Samsung Wearable or Samsung Galaxy Buds app on your device.
Scroll down to locate and select “About Earbuds.”
Choose the “Reset” option.