Genesis Krypton770 Professional Gaming Mouse Installation Guide
- Use as directed.
- Non-authorized repairs or taking the device to pieces make the warranty void and may cause the product damage.
- Avoid to hit or friction with a hard object, otherwise it will lead to grind surface or other hardware damage.
- Do not use the product in low and high temperatures, in strong magnetic fields and in the damp or dusty atmosphere.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can break it.
- Slots and openings in the case are provided for ventilation and should not be obscure. Blocking the vents can cause overheating of the device.
- The safe product, conforming to the EU requirements.
- The product is made in accordance with RoHS European standard.
- The WEEE symbol (the crossed-out wheeled bin) using indicates that this product in not home waste. Appropriate waste management aids in avoiding consequences which are harmful for people and environment and result from dangerous materials used in the device, as well as improper storage and processing. Segregated household waste collection aids recycle materials and components of which the device was made.
In order to get detailed information about recycling this product please contact your retailer or a local authority
- Precise optical sensor with 12 000 DPI resolution
- Gaming software with profile/macro editor
- Main buttons switches with a lifetime of up to 20 million clicks
- RGB backlight with PRISMO effect
- Sensor type Optical (PMW3360)
- Resolution 100 – 12 000 DPI
- Maximum tracking speed 250 ips
- Number of buttons 7
- Dimensions 130 x 69 x 43 mm
- Connect your device to the USB port of your computer, it is necessary to wait about 15 seconds for the first connection until the drivers are fully installed.
- The mouse includes software that allows you to set up advanced features, if you want to use these features, you need to download and install the software from our website www.genesis-zone.com (Krypton_770_rev.2.0).
- Open the installation folder and then double-click the setup.exe file.
- Follow the instruction to install the program.
- After a successful installation, the software icon appears on the main bottom panel. Double-clicking the icon opens the settings interface.
- Krypton 770 gaming mouse
- Quick installation guide
- PC or compatible device with a USB port
- Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android
2 years limited manufacturer warranty
product and support information
© GENESIS. All rights reserved. GENESIS name and logo, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or registered trademarks of GENESIS. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. | V.0221