Haier Washing Machine
Thanks for purchasing a Haier Product
Please read these instructions carefully before using this appliance. The instructions contain important information which will help you get the best out of the appliance and ensure safe and proper installation, use and maintenance.
Keep this manual in a convenient place so you can always refer to it for the safe and proper use of the appliance.
If you sell the appliance, give it away, or leave it behind when you move house, make sure you also pass on this manual so that the new owner can become familiar with the appliance and safety warnings.
Check the accessories and literature in accordance with this list:
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Make sure that the transport bolt is removed.
- Use a separate earthed socket for the power supply.
- Make sure that the plug is accessible.
- Hold the plug and not the electric cable when unplugging the power supply
- Make sure that the fuses in the power circuit are rated for 15A.
- Make sure that the power cord is not caught under or in the appliance and avoid damage to the power cable.
- Check that hose joints and connections and firm and with no water leaking. If joints are not ﬁrm there will be leakage, turn oﬀ the water supply and reﬁx it. Do not use the washing machine until the hoses are totally ﬁxed.
- Make sure that the water pressure range in 0.03MPa-1MPa.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service age-nt or similarly qualiﬁed persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance incorporates an earth connection for functional purposes only.
- Do not touch or use the appliance when barefoot or with wet or damp hands or feet.
- Do not use ﬂammable detergent or dry cleaning agent.
- Do not use any ﬂammable sprays in close vicinity to the appliance.
- Do not remove or insert the plug in presence of ﬂammable gas.
- Do not allow children or inﬁrm persons to play with the appliance or packing materials. Do not install the appliance outdoors in a damp place, or in an area which may be
prone to water leaks such as under or near a sink unit. In the event of a water leak allow the machine to dry naturally.
- Do not place the washing machine directly on a carpet, or close to a wall or furniture. This washing machine is not intended to be used in the following places:
- staﬀ kitchen areas in shops, oﬃces and other working environments.
- farm houses.
- by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- bed and breakfast type environments.
- areas for communal use in blocks of ﬂats or in launderettes.
This diagram may be slightly diﬀerent from the layout of the washing machine you have just purchased.
Preparing the machine
Remove all the packing materials to prevent unsteadiness, including the polystyrene base. Upon opening the package, water drops may be seen on the plastic bag and the porthole. This is normal phenomenon resulting from water tests in the factory.