Honda Portable Power Station User Manual
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
LCD Screen Switch
Press the power button to check the remaining battery.
Power Level Percentage
Check the battery level by pressing the display button before use. If battery is at a low level, charge first.
Power of Input & Output (W)
If the HLS 200’s total output exceeds 100W, it will automatically shut off. Please ensure the power consumption is less than 100W, then press the power button.
Low & High Temperature Alarm
The HLS 200 power your devices at temperatures ranging from 0 – 40°C (32 – 104 °F). If your working temperature is outside this range, the HLS 200 may stop working.
For Wall Charger, Car Charger and Solar Panel (optional)
Here are some common devices and their power requirements for each charging port.
If the HLS200’s total output exceeds 100W, it will automatically shut off. Please ensure the power consumption is less than 100W, then press the power button.
Before use or storage, plug your HLS 200 into the wall until it is fully charged. If the display shows less than 20% capacity, plug it into a power source, like an AC outlet or a solar panel, as soon as possible. There are many ways to recharge your HLS 200:
Observe these instructions to ensure safe usage. Explanation of symbols:
Noncompliance may very likely lead to serious injury” or death
- DO NOT disassemble, repair or modify the unit or the battery.
- DO NOT place the unit close to or in a fire or expose It to heat. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- DO NOT charge, use or store the unit in a bathroom or in an area exposed to rain or moisture.
- Only use the output socket to power external devices. Never connect the output to mains power under any circumstances.
- DO NOT touch the unit or the plug-in points if your hands are wet.
- DO NOT connect any metallic objects to the AC input or output.
- DO NOT rub your eyes if fluid from inside the unit should get in your eyes.
- DO NOT dispose the unit together with household waste.
- DO NOT use any inappropriate power cords.
- DO NOT operate the unit above the specified input voltage.
- DO NOT use the unit if it is not functioning correctly.
- DO NOT move the unit if it is recharging or in use.
Noncompliance may lead to serious injury”‘ or death
- Use and store the unit only in a clean and dry environment. Do not use and store in dusty and wet environment.
- Check the unit prior to every use. Do not use the unit if it is damaged, broken.
- Do not use the unit if the power cord is damaged or broken.
- Keep the unit away from children. Do NOT let children use the power supply unit.
- Keep this product away from pets.
- Do NOT use or store the unit in an area or environment with high temperature.
- Should fluid from inside of the unit come in contact with your skin or clothing, wash the
- In a storm, unplug the power cord from the socket.
- DO NOT charge the unit via power supply systems that operate outside of 100-24011.
- DO NOT place the unit on its side or upside down while in use or storage.
Noncompliance may lead to injuries and/or property damage-
- If rust, peculiar odors, overheating or other abnormal circumstances are observed, stop using the unit immediately and contact the dealer or our customer service center.
- The unit complies with all legal requirements for transport of dangerous goods.
- Make sure that the unit is properly secured when transporting it in a motor vehicle.
- Only charge, use and store the unit within an ambient temperature of o to 40 •c (32 -104 °F).
- Switch the unit off immediately if it has accidentally fallen, was dropped or was exposed to vibrations.
- Carefully read the instructions for the electric devices that you intend to connect to your power supply unit.
- Make sure that the device you are connecting is switched off before you connect it.
* Serious injuries include blindness, bums, electric shock, fractures, poisoning, etc., which can lead to complications, hospitalization or permanent treatment.
** Injuries include burns, electric shock, etc., which do not lead to hospitalization or permanent treatment.
*** Property damage: includes buildings, belongings and pets, etc.
- Our company cannot be held liable for damages caused by fire, earthquake, use by a third party, other accidents, intentional misconduct on the part of the customer, abuse or other abnormal conditions.
- Do not repair any damage to the AC plug or power supply on your own.
- The warranty covers all terms and conditions of the warranty. Contents that are not specified in the warranty terms and conditions are beyond our responsibility.
- Our company assumes no liability for damages caused by incorrect use or non-compliance with this instruction manual.
Intended use: The HLS 200 portable power unit is intended as a power supply for electronic devices with a maximum power consumption of 100 W. Our product is not suitable to be used with equipment that relates to one’s own personal safety and relies heavily on electricity, such as medical devices, equipment for nuclear facilities, the manufacture of air and spacecraft, etc. We therefore assume no liability for accidents involving personal safety, fires, or machine failures caused by using our product with the aforementioned devices.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Jackery Inc. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Jackery product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the ‘Warranty Period’ section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below. This warranty statement sets forth Jackery’s total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
The warranty period is 24 months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
Jackery will repair or replace (at Jackery’s option) any Jackery product that fails to operate during the applicable warranty period due to defect in workmanship or material. If a valid claim is made during the applicable period, Jackery, at its option, will either (1) replace the product, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is of equal value. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater. Customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Jackery’s product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and to any subsequent owner.
Jackery’s warranty does not apply to (0 any product that is misused, abused, modified, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use as authorized in Jackery’ s current product literature, or (ii) any product purchased through an online auction house. Jackery’s warranty does not apply to the battery cell unless the battery cell is fully charged by you within seven days after you purchase the product and at least every 3 months thereafter.
How to Receive Service
To obtain warranty service, contact our customer service team at [email protected]
Honda Official Licensed Product. Designed, manufactured and distributed by or for Jackery, Inc. Honda, the “H” logo, Honda vehicles and their trade dress, and all associated vehicle emblems, logos, marks and names are trademarks and intellectual property of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
© Copyright 2018 Jackery Inc. All trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Jackery products and services are set forth in the warranty
statements accompanying such products and services. Jackery shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
First Edition: July 2018. Document Part Number: HLS200-UM-001
What type of battery is in an HLS 200?
The HLS 200 contains a battery pack which consists of an array of cylindrical 18650 lithium battery cells with high energy density.
How do I know if my HLS 200 is charged?
To check the charge level of the HLS 200, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
Can I charge the HLS 200 while supplying power at the same time?
For AC output and USB output, the HLS 200 supports pass through charging. It will charge connected devices, while also being charged, but not the DC output.
How do I know if my device will work with the HLS 200?
You will need to check the amount of power your device requires. This may require some research on your end. An online search or examining the user guide for your device should suffice. To be compatible with the HLS 200 you should use devices that require less than 100 W.