Hopkins Vehicle Wiring Kit
- Locate vehicle Wiring harness, approximately 8 inches behind the rear bumper. The wires will Look like Fig A
- There should be 7 Wires exposed slightly from the tube. Using wire strippers, strip wires 1/4 from each end
- Join the harness Wires to the vehicle’s Corresponding wires see chart).
- Drill 1/8 hole in frame. Attach white (Ground) wire to vehicle frame with screw or attach to corresponding wire in harness. ISee Chart)
- Apply grease to all terminals to help prevent Corrosion.
- Replace oval plug shown in figure B. Replace it with This part 41144.
- Plug wire harness into 41144