HOVER-1 H1-MAX Max 2.0 Hoverboard
Always wear a properly fitted helmet that complies with CPSC or CE safety standards when you ride your scooter.
Make sure your helmet covers your forehead.
The forehead is exposed and vulnerable to serious injury.
PLEASE READ THE USER MANUAL THOROUGHLY.
Failure to follow the basic instructions and safety precautions listed in the user manual can lead to damage to your device, other property damage, serious bodily injury, and even death.
Thank you for purchasing the Max Electric Scooter. Please read all instructions carefully before using and retain this manual for future Use and reference.
This manual applies to the Max Scooter.
- In order to avoid dangers that are caused by collisions, falls, and loss of control., please learn how to ride the Max safely.
- You can learn operating skills by reading the product manual and watching videos.
- This manual includes all operating instructions and precautions, and users must read it carefully and follow the instructions.
- Hover-1 can not be held liable for damage or injury caused by failure to understand and follow the warnings and instructions in this manual.
- Use only the supplied charger with this scooter.
Charger Manufacturer: Guangdong Marshell Bectric Vehicle Co., Ltd
- The operating temperature range of the Max is 32-104 F (0-40° C).
- Do not ride on icy or slippery surfaces
- Read the user manual and warning labels before riding.
- Store the Max in a dry, ventilated environment.
- When transporting the Max, avoid violent crashes or impact.
- Low temperature will affect the lubrication of moving parts inside the Max scooter, increasing internal resistance. At the same time, in low temperatures, the discharge capacity and the capacity itself of the battery will be significantly decreased.
- Use caution when riding the Max in cold temperatures (below 40 degrees F).
- Doing so may increase the risk of mechanical failures of the scooter, which may lead to damage to your device, other property damage, serious bodily injury and even death.
- Keep the device away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water and any other liquids.
- Do not operate the device if it has been exposed to water, moisture or any other liquids to prevent against electric shock, explosion and/or injury to yourself and damage to the device.
- Do not use the device if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by the manufacturer. Improper repairs voids the waranty and may place the user at serious risk.
- Do not puncture or harm the exterior surface of the product in any way.
- Keep the device free from dust, lint, etc.
- Do not use this device for anything other than its intended use or purpose. Doing so may damage the device or lead to property damage, injury or death.
- This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose batteries, battery pack, or batteries installed to excessive heat, such as direct sunlight, or open flame.
- Do not alow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts, wheels or drive train, while the engine is running.
- Do not operate or allow others to operate the Max, until the user understands all instructions, warmings and safety features described in this manual.
- Check with your doctor if you have a medical condition that could affect your ability to use the Max.
- Persons with head, back or neck ailments or prior surgeries to those areas of the body are not recommended to Use the Max.
- Do not operate if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or have both.
- Persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury or impair their physical or mental capabilities to recognize, understand and perform all of the safety instructions and to be able to assume the hazards inherent in unit use, should not use the Max.
In this manual, the above symbol with the word “NOTES” indicates instructions or relevant facts the user should remember prior to using the device.
In this manual, the above symbol with the word “CAUTION” indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, can cause minor or moderate injury.
In this manual, the above symbol with the word “WARNING” indicates a hazardoUs situation which, if not avoided, can cause death or serious injury.
Please keep the serial number on file for wamanty claims as well as proof of purchase.
WARNING: Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays, Rain and the Elements May Damage the Enclosure Materials. Store Indoors When Not in Use.
The Max isa personal transporter. Our technology and production processes are developed with strict testing for each Max scooter. Operating the Max without following the contents of this manual
may lead to damage to your Max, or bodily injury. This manual is designed to give you the information you need for the safe operation and maintenance of your Max. Please read it thoroughly before riding your Max.
- Hover-1 Max Electric Scooter
- Wall Charger
- Operation Manual
- Right Foot Mat
- Battery Indicator
- Running Indicator
- Left Foot Mat
- LED Light
- Charge Port (located in rear)
- Power Button (located in rear
- Wireless Speaker
The device uses digital electronic gyroscopes and acceleration sensors to control baance and motion, depending on the user’s center of gravity. The device also Uses a control system to drive the motors that are located within the wheels. The device has a built-in inertia dynamic stabilization system that can help assist with balance when moving forward and backwards, but not while tuming.
TIP-To increase your stability, you must shift your weight in order to overcome the centrifugal force during tums, especially when entering o turn at higher speeds.
WARNING: Any Max that does not work properly can cause you to lose control and fal. Inspect the entre device thoroughly befcre every ride, and do not ride it untl any problems have been corrected
- Model: Hover-1TM Max (H1-MAX)
- Net Weight: 16.88 lbs (7.6 kg)
- Load: 44-220 lbs (20-100 kg)
- Max Speed: Up to 7 mph (11.2 km/h
- Max Distance Range: Up to 6 miles (9.7 km)
- Max Incline Angle: 10
- Minimum Tuming Radius: 0
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 25.2 V
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Power Requirement: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Wheel Size: 6.5 Inches (16.51 cm)
- Tire Type: Non-Pneumatic Solid Tires
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 33ft
- Bluetooth Speaker: V2.0 with stereo sound quality
- UL Certification: UL 2272 approved
- FCC ID: 2AANZMAX2
- BT ID: D042258
CONTROLS AND DISPLAY
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TURNING YoUR DEVICE ON/OFF
Power On: Take your device out of the box and place it flat on the floor. Press the power button (located on the rear of your device) once. Check the LED indicator (located in the center of your device). The battery indicator light should be lit, indicating the device is powered on.
Power Off: Press the power button once.
- There are four sensors under the foot mats on your Max. When the User steps off the scooter mats, it will automatically initiate self-calibration.
- When riding the scooter, you must ensure you are stepping on the foot mats. Do not step or stand on any other area of your scooter.
- The Max may vibrate or spin in one direction, if weight and pressure are applied to only one foot mat.
The display board is located in the middle of the Max scooter.
- Green LED Light indicates the hoverboard is fully charged.
- Red flashing LED light and beeping indicates low battery.
- Yellow light indicates the board is charging.
When the LED light tuns red. please recharge the device.
- When the operator triggers the foot mats, the Running Indicator LED will light up, which means that the system enters the running state.
- When the system has an eror during operation, the running LED light will turn red (for more details see SAFETY ALERTS).
The Max has a powerful built-in wireless speaker so you can play your music while riding.
PAIRING THE SPEAKER
- Tum on your Max and the speakers will “Ping” to announce that it’s waiting for a Bluetooth connection. This will indicate your Max speaker is now in pairing mode.
- Place the Max and the Bluetooth device to which you would like to pair it within the operating distance. We recommend keeping the two devices no further than 3 feet apart during pairing.
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone or music device. Refer to manufacturer’s instructions for how to enable Bluetooth on your device.
- Once you have activated Bluetooth on your device, select the option “H1-MAX2.0” from the list of available Bluetooth® devices.
- If required, enter the PIN code ‘000000″ and confimm the entry.
- The Max will say “Paired” when successfully paired.
- Please note, pairing mode on the Max will last for two minutes. If no devices are paired after two minutes, the Max speaker will automatically retum to standby mode.
- If pairing is unsuccessful, turn off the Max first and re-pair following the aforementioned steps.
- If your smart phone is out of range, or the battery is low on your Max your speaker may disconnect from your smart device, and the Max will say “Disconnected.” To reconnect, follow the aforementioned steps, or recharge your scooter.
NOTE: Once you have paired the Max speaker with a device, the speaker will remember this device and will pair automatically when the device’s Bluetooth is activated and in range. YOu do not need to re-pair any previously connected devices.
Your scooter can pair up to two multipoint devices. You can reconnect a previously paired device without going through the pairing or PIN process on up to two devices.
LISTENING TO MUSIC
Once the Max Bluetooth speaker is paired to your device, you can stream music wirelessly through it. Only one speaker will play music as the other speaker is strictly for safety alerts from your However Select the track you wish to listen to on your device to listen via the speaker. All volume and track controls will be made using your music device. Should you encounter any problems while streaming. please refer to your device’s User manual.
SMART PHONE APP
Your Max is an App-enabled scooter that works with Apple ioS and Android devices. Download the free Hover-1 App in order to access certain features of your Max such as headlight colors and skill mode. Using a QR code reader, hold the camera on your smartphone over the below QR code to download the Hover-1 App. Feel free to search “Hover-1” in your device App store.
It is important that you fully understand all elements of your Max. If these elements are not used correctly, you will not have full control of your Max. Before you ride, leam the functions of the various
mechanisms on your scooter. Practice using these elements of your Max at slower speeds in a flat, open area before taking the device out in public areas.
Ensure that your Max is in proper working order each and every time you ride. If part of the scooter does not function correctly, please contact our Customer Support Center.
Any Max that does not work properly can cause you to lose control and fail. Do not ride a Max with a part that is damaged: replace the damaged part befoe riding.
- Ensure the battery is fully charged before riding your scooter.
- Please wear all appropriate safety and protective gear as previously mentioned in the User Manual before operating your Max.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and flat closed-toe shoes when operating your device.
- Please carefully read the User Manual, which will assist in explaining the basic working principles and provide tips on how to best enjoy your experience.
Different localities and countries have different laws governing riding on public roads, and you should check with local officials to ensure you are complying with these laws. Hover-1 is not liable for tickets or violations given to riders who do not follow local laws and regulations.
- For your safety, always wear a helmet that meets CPSC or CE safety standards. In the event of an accident, a helmet can protect you from serious injury and in some cases, even death.
- Obey all local traffic laws. Obey red and green lights, one-way streets, stop signs, pedestrian crosswalks, etc.
- Ride with traffic, not against it.
- Ride defensively; expect the unexpected.
- Give pedestrians the right of way.
- Do not ride too close to pedestrians and alert them if you intend to pass them from behind.
- Slow down at all street intersections and look to the left and right before crossing.
Your Max is not equipped with reflectors. It is not recommended that you ride in conditions of low visibility.
When you ride in low-visibility conditions such as fog, dusk, or night, you might be difficult to see, which could lead to a collision. In addition to keeping your headlight on, wear bright, reflective clothing when riding in poor lighting conditions.
Think about safety when you ride. You can prevent many accidents if you think about safety. Below is a helpful checklist for Compact riders.
- Do not ride above your skill level. Ensure you have had enough practice with the functions and features of your Max.
- Before stepping on your Max. make sure it is placed fiat on level ground, the power is on, and the Running Indicator light is green. Do not step on if the Running Indicator light is red.
- Do not try to open or modify your Max. Doing so, voids the manufacturer waranty and may cause your Max to fail, resulting in injury or death.
- Do not use the Max in a manner that would put people or property in danger.
- If ricing near others, keep a safe distance to avoid a collision.
- Be sure to keep your feet on the pedals at all times. Moving your feet off your Max while driving is dangeroUS and may cause the Max to stop or veer sideways.
- Do not operate the Max while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Do not operate the Max when you are restless or sleepy
- Do not ride your Max off of curbs, ramps, or attempt to operate in a skate park, empty pool, or in any way similar to a skateboard or scooter. The Max IS NOT A SKATEBOARD. Misuse of your
- Max, voids the manufacturer warranty and may lead to injury or damage.
- Do not continuously spin in place, it will cause dizziness and increases the risk of injury.
- Do not abuse your Max, doing so can damage your unit and cause failure to the operating system leading to injury. Physical abuse, including dropping your Max, voids the manufacturer waranty.
- Do not operate in or near puddles of water, mud, sand, stones, gravel, debris or near rough and rugged terrain.
- The Max can be used on paved surfaces that are flat and even. If you encounter uneven pavement. please ift your Max Over and past the obstruction.
- Do not ride in inclement weather snow, rain, hail, sleek, on icy roads or in extreme heat or cold.
- Bend your knees when riding on the bumpy or uneven pavement to absorb the shock and vibration and help you keep your balance.
- If you are unsure if you can safely ride on a specific terrain, step off and Camry your Max. Allways BE ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.
- Do not attempt to ride over bumps or objects greater than % in, even when prepared and bending yOur knees.
- PAY ATTENTION-look at where you are riding and be conscious of the road conditions, people, and places. property and objects around you
- Do not operate the Max in crowded areas.
- Operate your Max with extreme caution when indoors, especially around people, property, and narrow spaces.
- Do not operate the Max while talking, texting, or looking at your phone.
- Do not ride your Max where it is not permitted.
- Do not ride your Max near motor vehicles or on public roads.
- Do not travel up or down steep hills.
- The Max is intended for use by a single individual, DO NOT attempt to operate the Max with two or more people.
- Do not Camry anything while riding the Max.
- Individuals with a lack of balance should not attempt to operate the Max.
- Individuals with a lack of balance should not attempt to operate the Max.
- Pregnant women should not operate the Max.
- The Max is recommended for riders ages 15 and older.
- At higher speeds, always take into consideration longer stopping distances.
- Do not step forward off of your Max.
- Do not attempt to jump on or off your Max
- Do not attempt any stunts or thicks with your Max.
- Do not ride the Max in dark or poorty lit areas.
- Do not ride the Max off-road, near or over potholes, cracks or uneven pavement or surfaces.
- Keep in mind that you are 4.5 inches (11.43 cm) taller when operating the Max. Make sure to go through doorways safely.
- Do not tum sharply, especially at high speeds
- Do not step on the fenders of the Max.
- Avoid driving the Max in unsafe places, including near areas with flammable gas, steam, iquid, dust, fiber, which could cause fire and explosion accidents.
- Before riding, ensure that tires are in good condition and have sufficient tread remaining.
- Do not operate near swimming pools or other bodies of water.
When a hoverboard and a kart sold separately) are being used, it is NOT ADVISABLE to ride the combo uphil. If using on a steep incline above 5-10°, a safety mechanism buit into the hoverboard will activate, which will shut down your hoverboard automatically. If this happens, dismount your hoverboard, place it on a fiat surface, wait 2 minutes, and then power your hoverboard on again.
To reduce the risk of injury, adult supervision is required. Never use in roadways, near motor vehicles, on or near steep inclines or steps, swimming pools or other bodies of water: always wear shoes, and never allow more than one rider.
RIDING YOUR Max
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE FOLOWING SAFETY PRECAUTIONS CAN AND MAY LEAD TO DAMAGE TO YOUR Max, VoID YOUR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, LEAD TO PROPERTY DAMAGE, CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, AND CAN LEAD TO DEATH.
Before using your Max, be sure to familiarize yourself with the operating procedures
OPERATING YOUR DEVICE
Make sure the Max is fully charged before your initial use. For charging instructions, please follow detais under CHARGING YOUR Max.
Stand directly behind your device and place one foot on the coresponding foot mat (as described in the diagram below). Keep your weight on the foot which is still on the ground, otherwise the device may begin to move or vibrate, making it difficult to step on evenly with your other foot. When you are ready, shift your weight to the foot already placed on the device and step on with your second foot quickly and eveny (as described in the diagram below).
Stay relaxed and step on quickly, confidently and evenly. Imagine climbing stars, one foot, then the other. Look up once your fee are even. Ihe Max may vibrate or spin in one direction, if weight and pressure are applied to only one-foot mat. THIS IS NORMAL
Find your center of gravity. If your weight is distributed corectly on the foot mats and your center of gravity is level, you should be able to stand on your device just as if you were standing on the ground. On average, it takes 3-5 minutes just to get comfortable standing on your device and maintaining proper balance. Having a spotter will help you feel more secure. The Max is an incredibly intuitive device; it senses even the slightest bit of motion, so having any anxiety or reservation about stepping on may cause you to panic and trigger unwanted movement.
When you first begin using your device, the fastest way to move in your desired direction is to focus in that direction. You will notice that just thinking about which way you would like to go will shift your center of gravity, and that subtle movement will propel you in that direction.
Your center of gravity determines which direction you move, accelerate, decelerate, and come to a complete stop. As described in the diagram below, tit your center of gravity in the direction you wish to move. To turn, focUs on the direction yoU wish to turn and stay relaxed.
Do not tum sharply or at high speeds to avoid danger. Do not tun or ride quicky along slopes, as it may cause injury.
As you get comfortable on the device, you will notice it becomes easier to maneuver. Remember at higher speeds, it is necessary to shift your weight to overcome the centrifugal force. Bend your knees if you encounter bumps or uneven surfaces, then dismount and cary your Max to a safe operating surface.
NOTES: Try staying relaxed and focus on finding your center of gravity to mainfain full control of your Max,
Dismounting your device can be one of the easiest steps, yet when done incorectly, may cause you to fal. To properly dismount, fro b a stopped position, ift one leg up and set your foot back down on the ground (STEPPING BACK). Then step off completely as described in the following diagram.
Make sure to lift your leg completely off the foot mat to clear the device when stepping back to dismount. Failure to do so may send the Max into a tailspin.
WEIGHT AND SPEED LIMITATIONS
Speed and weight limits are set for your own safety. Please do not exceed the limits listed here in the manual.
- Maximum Weight: 220 bs
- Minimum Weight: 44 Ibs
- Maximum Speed: Up to 7 mph
Overweight exertion on the device may increase possibility of injury or product damage.
To prevent injury, when max speed is reached, the Max will beep fo alert the user and tit the rider slowly back.
The Max can travel a distance up to 6 miles on a fully charged battery in ideal conditions. The following are some of the major factors that will affect the operating range of your device.
- Terrain: Riding distance is highest when riding on a smooth, flat
- Surface. Riding uphill and/or on rough terain wil reduce distance significantly.
- Weight: A lighter user will have further range than a heavier user.
- Ambient temperature: Please ride and store the device under recommended temperatures, which willincrease driving distance; battery life, and overall performance of your device.
- Speed and Riding Style: Maintaining a moderate and consisternt speed while riding produces maximum distance. Traveling at high speeds for extended periods, frequent starts and stops, idling and frequent acceleration or deceleration will decrease overall distance.
BALANCE & CALIBRATION
If your Max is unbalanced, vibrating, or not burning properly, you can follow the below steps to calibrate it.
- First. place the Max on a fiat, horizontal surface such as the floor or a table. The foot mats should be even with each other and not filted forward or backward. Make sure the charger is not plugged in and the board is turned off.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button for a total of 15 seconds. The scooter will tum on, ighting the battery indicator on the board
- Tun the board off and then turn the board back on. Calibration will now be completed.
While riding your Max, if there is a system error or illegal operation performed the device will prompt the user in a variety of ways. You will notice the Running Indicator Light will tum RED and you will hear a beep sound alerting you to take precautions and cease operation, which may make the device stop suddenly.
The following are common occurrences where yoU will hear the Safety Alerts. These notices should not be ignored, but appropriate action should be taken to corect any illegal operation, failure or errors.
- Unsafe riding surfaces (uneven, too steep, unsafe, etc.)
- When you step on the device, if the platform is tited more than 10 degrees forward or backward.
- Battery voltage is too low.
- The device is still charging.
- During operation, the platform sel initiates to tit due to excess speed.
- Overheating, or motor temperature is too high.
- The device has been rocking back and forth over 30 seconds.
- If the system enters protection mode, the alam indicator will light up and the board will vibrate. This typically occurs when the battery is about to run out of power and stop abruptly. if the platfom is tited forward or backward more than 10 degrees, your Max will power off and stop suddenly, possibly causing the rider to lose balance or fall off.
- If any or both tires are blocked, the device will stop after 2 seconds.
- When the battery level has depleted below protection mode, the device engine will power off and stop after 15 seconds.
- While sustaining a high discharge curent during Use (such as driving up a steep slope for a long period of time), the device engine will power off and stop after 15 seconds.
When the Max tums off duing a Safety Alert, al operafion systems will halt. Do not continue attempting to ride the Max when the system initiates a stop. Tum your
Max off and back on to unlock it from a Safety Lock.
CHARGING YOUR Max
CHARGING THE DEVICE
- Ensure that the charging port is clean and dry.
- Make sure that there is no dust, debris or dirt inside the port.
- Plug the charger into a grounded wall outiet. The charging indicator light ON THE CHARGER will flash green.
- Connect the cable with the power supply (100V 240V; 50/60 Hz).
- Align and connect the 3-pin charging cable into the charging port of the Max. DO NOT FORCE OR BEND THE CHARGING CABLE INTO THE CHARGING PORT, AS IT MAY CAUSE THE PRONGS TO BEND OR BREAK.
- Once attached to the board, the charging indicator light ON THE CHARGER should be filashing in GREEN, indicating that your device is now being charged.
- When the GREEN light on your charger stops fiashing, then your Hoverboard is fully charged. A full charge may take up to 5 hours, While charging you wll see a GREEN light.
- A full charge may take up to 5 hours. Only charging with powered-on scooter, you will see yelow flashing light on the scooter, which both indicates charging. Do not charge for more than 6 hours.
- After fully charging your Max, unplug the charger from your device and from the power outlet.
BATTERY CARE / MAINTENANCE
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charge Time: Up to 5 hours
- Voltage: 25.2 V
- Initial Capacity: 4.0Ah
- The lithium-ion battery is built into the device. Do not disassemble the device to remove the battery or attempt to separate it from the device.
- When charging the device. please use the enclosed 3-pin charging cable or otherwise ensure that the battery charging conditions are met.
- Do not connect or attach the device or the battery to the power supply plug or directly to a car’s cigarette lighter.
- Do not place the device or batteries near a fire, or in direct sunlight. Heating the device and/or the battery can cause additional heating, breaking, or ignition of the battery inside the device.
- Do not continue charging the battery if it does not recharge within the specified charging time. Doing so may cause the battery to become hot, rupture, or ignite.
To preserve natural resources, please recycle or dispose of batteries properly. This product contains lithium-ion batteries. Local, state or federal laws may prohibit the disposal of lithium-ion batteries in ordinary trash. Consult your local waste authority for information regarding available recycling and/or disposal options.
WARNING Failure to follow the safety precautions listed below could lead to serious bodily injury and/or death.
- Do not attempt to modify, change, or replace your battery.
- Do not use your device if the battery begins to emit odor, overheats, or begins to leak.
- Do not touch any leaking materials or breathe fumes emitted.
- Do not allow children and animals to touch the battery.
- The battery contains dangerous substances, do not open the battery, or insert anything into the battery.
- Only Use the charger provided by Hover-1.
- Do not attempt to charge the device if the battery has discharged or emits any substances. In that case, immediately distance yourself from the battery in case of fre or explosion.
- Lithium-ion batteries are considered to be hazardous materials.
- Please follow all local, state, and federal laws in regards to recycling handling and disposing of Lithium-ion batteries.
SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IF YOU ARE EXPOSED TO ANY SUBSTANCE THAT IS EMITTED FROM THE BATTERY.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Please note that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC INSTRUCTIONS FOR A CLASS B DIGITAL DEVICE OR PERIPHERAL
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CARE and MAINTENANCE
- Do not expose the device to liquid, moisture, or humidity to avoid damage to the product’s internal circuitry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the device.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures as this will shorten the life of the electronic device, destroy the battery, and/or distort certain plastic parts.
- Do not dispose of the device in fire as it may explode or combust.
- Do not expose the device to contact with sharp objects as this will cause scratches and damage.
- Do not allow the device to fall from high places, as doing so may damage the internal circuitry.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the device.
- Use only the charger provided by Hover-1.
Avoid using water or other squads for cleaning. if water or other liquids enter the Max, it will cause pemanent damage to the theme components
Users who disassemble the Max scooter without permission will void the Warranty.
For warranty information, please visit us at: www.hover-1.com