HUAWEI Band 6 Activity Tracker
Powering on, powering off, and restarting
- Press and hold the side button to power on the device.
- The device will power on automatically when it is charged.
If the device is powered on when the battery level is critically low, a message will be displayed asking you to charge your device and the device will then power off automatically. The device will not be able to power on until it is charged.
- On your device, go to Settings > System > Power off.
- Press and hold the side button, then touch Power off.
The device will automatically power off if it has run out of battery.
- On your device, go to Settings > System > Restart.
- Press and hold the side button, then touch Restart.
Buttons and gestures
Your watch comes equipped with a touchscreen. You can swipe up, down, left, or right, as well as touch and hold the screen to perform operations.
|Press the side button.||Return to the home screen.||There are certain scenarios such as during workouts where this won’t work.|
|Press the side button when on the home screen.||Enter the app list.||—|
|Press and hold the side button.||Power on, power off, or restart the band.||—|
|Swipe left/right from the home screen.||Switch screens.||—|
|Swipe right on screens other than the home screen.||Return to the previous screen.||—|
|Swipe up on the home screen.||Check messages on your band.||—|
|Swipe down on the home screen.||Access the settings menu or enable some features including Do Not Disturb, screen on, Find Phone, and setting alarms.||—|
|Touch the screen.||Select and confirm.||—|
|Touch and hold the home screen.||Change watch faces.||—|
Charging the device
Connect the metal contacts on the charging cradle to those on the back of the device, place them on a flat surface, and connect the charging cradle to a power supply. The screen will light up and display the battery level.
The charging cradle is not water-resistant. Make sure the port, metal contacts and device are dry during charging.
It takes around 65 minutes to fully charge the device.
Viewing the battery level
Swipe down on the device’s home screen to check the battery level. Alternatively, open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices and check the battery level under the device’s name.
Low battery alert
- When the battery level decreases to 10%, the battery icon will turn red, the device will vibrate, and a low battery alert reminder will be displayed.
- When the battery level decreases to 5%, the battery icon will remain red, the device will vibrate, and a low battery alert reminder will be displayed.
Pairing and connecting
The band is ready for Bluetooth pairing by default when it is powered on.
- Your band can only be paired with phones running Android 6.0 or later, or iOS 9.0 or later. Make sure you have enabled Bluetooth on your phone before starting pairing. Make sure to enable Location Services if you are connecting your band to a phone running Android 6.0 or later.
- If you pair your brand with a phone running EMUI 8.1 or later, open Huawei Health, and touch PAIR. You will be prompted with a Bluetooth message syncing dialog box, as shown in the following figure, which indicates that your phone supports HwSynergy. After the band is paired with the phone, swipe down on the phone’s notification panel or go to PAIR > Bluetooth on your phone. You should be able to see the band’s Bluetooth name.
- When you turn on your band for the first time or pair it with your phone after a factory reset, you will be prompted to select a language before pairing. After the devices are paired, your band will sync with your phone system’s language.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the Huawei Health app in the app store on your phone.
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to Devices > ADD > Scales, and select your scale’s name.
- Touch PAIR and the app will automatically search for available devices. Once your band is found, touch its name to start pairing.
- Your band will vibrate when it receives a pairing request. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish pairing.
- Your band screen will display an icon to inform you of the pairing result, and the data from your phone (such as date and time) will be synced to your band after 2 seconds.
- Otherwise, your band screen will display an icon to inform you that pairing has failed and will return to the startup screen after 2 seconds.
Once enabled, the watch can sync notifications displayed in the phone’s status bar to your watch.
The following notifications on the phone can be synced to the watch: SMS messages, Missed calls, Calendar and third-party social media apps including WeChat and QQ.
- Enable notifications: Open the Huawei Health app, go the device settings screen, touch Notifications, enable Notifications, and turn on the switches for your preferred apps.
You can also enable notifications in your phone Settings to receive notifications from apps. For example, users with phones that run EMUI 8.1.0 should perform the following: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications management, touch the app for which you want to receive notifications, and enable Allow notifications and Display in the status bar.
- Disable notifications: Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device settings screen, touch Notifications, then disable Notifications.
- Your watch will receive notifications but will not notify you during workouts, Do not disturb mode, or sleep mode. Swipe up on the home screen to view new messages.
- If you are using a chat app, messages will not be pushed to your watch. For example, messages on a chat screen in WhatsApp will not be pushed to your watch.
- After the Bluetooth disconnection reminder feature is enabled, your watch will vibrate when the Bluetooth connection is disconnected. Ensure that your watch is properly connected to your phone.
Changing watch faces
- Method 1: Touch and hold the home screen until your watch vibrates and swipe through the previews. Touch a watch face to apply it.
- Method 2: On the watch, go to Settings > Display > Watch face, touch your preferred watch face and install it.
- Method 3: Open the Huawei Health app, go to Devices > Watch face > More, and touch INSTALL under your preferred watch face. Your watch face will automatically switch to the chosen one once it is installed. Alternatively, touch an installed watch face and touch SET AS DEFAULT to set the current watch face as your desired one.
- This function may not be supported in your country, please contact official service center to get more details.
Setting an alarm
Method 1: Set a smart or event alarm using your watch.
- Enter the app list, select Alarm, and touch to add an alarm.
- Set the alarm time and repeat cycle and then touch OK. If you do not set the repeat cycle, the alarm will be a one-time alarm.
- You can touch an alarm to delete it or modify the alarm time, tag, and repeat cycle. Only event alarms can be deleted.
Method 2: Set a smart or event alarm using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices then your device name, and go to Alarm > SMART ALARM.
- Set the alarm time, smart wakeup time, and repeat cycle.
- If you are using an Android phone, touch √ in the upper right corner. If you are using an iPhone, touch Save (iOS users) in the upper right corner.
- Return to the home screen and swipe down to sync the alarm settings to your watch. 5 You can touch an alarm to modify the alarm time, smart wakeup time, and repeat cycle.
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices then your device name, and go to Alarm > EVENT ALARM.
- Touch Add to set the alarm time, tag, and repeat cycle.
- If you are using an Android phone, touch √ in the upper right corner. If you are using an iPhone, touch Save (iOS users) in the upper right corner.
- Return to the home screen and swipe down to sync the alarm settings to your watch. 5 You can touch an alarm to delete it or modify the alarm time, tag, and repeat cycle.
- Alarms are synced between the device and the Huawei Health app.
- The smart alarm may vibrate in advance if it detects that you woke up before the alarm is set to go off using HUAWEI TruSleep™. If HUAWEI TruSleep™ isn’t enabled, the smart alarm will vibrate in advance if it detects that you are no longer in deep sleep or that you are already awake.
Receiving weather reports
Enabling Weather reports
Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device settings screen, touch Weather reports and enable Weather reports, then select your preferred temperature unit.
Viewing pushed weather reports
- Method 1: View the weather information on the weather screen Swipe right on the screen until you find the weather screen, then you can check your location, the latest weather, temperature, air quality, and more.
- Method 2: View the weather information on a watch face that can display weather data Make sure you are using a watch theme that displays the weather from the home screen. Once this is set up, you will be able to see the latest weather reports on your watch.
- Method 3: View the weather information in the Weather app
Press the side button of the watch to enter the app list, swipe on the screen until you find Weather, then the screen will display information such as your location, weather information, temperature, and air quality. Swipe up or down on the screen to view weather forecasts for the next six hours as well as the following five days. This feature requires an Android device.
- Make sure that GPS and Location are enabled in the notification panel of the phone and that Huawei Health has been granted Location permission. More open areas are better for getting a GPS signal.
- For versions earlier than EMUI 9.0, select GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks or Wi-Fi and mobile networks as positioning mode instead of Use GPS only.
- The weather information displayed on your watch may differ slightly from that displayed on your phone, since the information is collected from different weather service providers.
Incoming call notifications
When the device is connected to a phone and you are wearing it properly, its screen turns on and it vibrates to notify you of any incoming calls.
When the earpiece is removed from the band, the band will turn on its screen and play the ring via the Bluetooth earpiece. You will only hear the ring when wearing the earpiece.
The device will not notify you when the band is in Foot mode.
- You can reject calls directly on the device.
- If you aren’t wearing the watch or Do Not Disturb is enabled and the screen is off, the device will receive the incoming call, but it won’t vibrate or light up.
- If an incoming call is missed, the device will vibrate and the screen will turn on to notify you of the missed call.
Starting an individual workout
Start a workout on the watch
- On your watch, enter the app list and touch Workout.
- Swipe up or down and select your preferred workout type or courses.
- Touch the workout icon to start the workout.
- Touch Add to add other workout modes.
- Touch to set a workout goal for the distance, time, calories, or set the goal to None. You can also set reminders for the interval and heart rate. You can remove the workout from the list as well.
- When the screen is on, press the side button of the watch to pause the workout.
- Touch to resume the workout and touch to end the workout.
Start a workout using the Huawei Health app
- Select your preferred workout type on the Exercise screen in the Huawei Health app.
- Touch the circle to start the workout.
- Your watch will start the workout at the same time when an outdoor run, indoor run, walk, or cycle workout is started in the Huawei Health app.
- During a workout, data such as the workout duration and distance will be displayed in both the Huawei Health app and on the watch.
- If the workout distance or time is too short, the results will not be recorded.
- To avoid draining your battery, make sure you hold the stop icon after a workout to end it.
Viewing workout records
Viewing workout records on the device
- On the device, enter the app list and touch Workout records.
- Select a record and view the details you want. The device will display different data types for different workouts.
Viewing workout records in the Huawei Health app
You can also view detailed workout data under Exercise records on the Health screen in the Huawei Health app.
Viewing daily activity data
Wear the watch properly, and your watch will record your activity data automatically, including step count, workout distance, and calories burned.
Method 1: Viewing your activity data on your watch.
On your watch, enter the app list and touch Activity records. You can then view your data including step count, calories burnt, workout distance, moderate to high-intensity activity, and hours of activity.
Method 2: Viewing your activity data in the Huawei Health app.
You can view your activity data on the home screen of the Huawei Health app or on the device settings screen.
- To view your fitness in the Huawei Health app, make sure that your watch is connected to your phone via the Huawei Health app.
- Your fitness data resets every night at midnight.
Automatic workout detection
The device can automatically identify your workout status.
Go to Settings > Workout settings and then enable Auto-detect workouts. After this feature is enabled, the device will remind you to start a workout when it detects increased activity. You can ignore the notification or choose to start the corresponding workout. Currently, the following workout modes are supported: indoor walk, outdoor walk, indoor run, outdoor run, elliptical, and rower.
Wear your device correctly. The device will automatically record your sleeping time and identify whether you are in a deep sleep, light sleep, or awake. Your sleep data for a single day is measured from 8:00 PM the night before to 8:00 PM of that day for a total of 24 hours. For example, if you sleep 11 hours straight, starting from From 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM, the device will count your sleeping time before 8:00 PM to the first day and the rest to the second day.
If HUAWEI TruSleep™ is not been enabled, the device will track your sleep using the traditional method. When you wear the device to sleep, it will identify the different sleep stages, including the time you fall asleep, wake up, and enter/exit deep sleep, and light sleep. The corresponding data will be synced to the Huawei Health app. Open Huawei Health, touch Devices then your device name, go to Health monitoring > HUAWEI TruSleep™. When enabled, the device can accurately recognize when you fall asleep, wake up, and whether you are in deep or REM sleep, and provide you with sleep quality analysis and suggestions to help you understand and improve your sleep quality. View your sleep data: Open the Huawei Health app and touch the Sleep card. You can then view your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sleep data. Measuring blood oxygen levels (SpO2)
Measuring SpO2 manually
On the device, enter the app list, and touch SpO2 to start a SpO2 measurement. When Retest is displayed on the screen, it indicates that the measurement is complete.mn Automatic SpO2 measurement
- Update your device and the Health app to the latest version.
- Open Huawei Heath, touch Devices and then your device name, go to Health monitoring Automatic SpO2 measurement and enable Automatic SpO2 measurement. The device automatically measures and records your SpO2 when it detects that you are still.
- Touch Low SpO2 alert to set the bottom limit of your SpO2 for you to receive an alert
- The measurement will be interrupted if you swipe right on the watch’s screen, receive an incoming call, or an alarm goes off.
- For more accurate results, it is recommended that you wait three to five minutes after putting the device on before measuring your SpO2.
- Keep still and wear the device a little bit tightly during the measurement, but avoid wearing it directly over your wrist joint. Ensure that the heart rate sensor is in contact with your skin and that there are no foreign objects between your skin and the device. The screen also needs to stay facing up.
- This measurement may also be affected by some external factors such as low ambient temperatures, arm movements, or tattoos on your arm.
- The results are for reference only and are not intended for medical use.
Measuring your heart rate
Individual heart rate measurement
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to Devices, select your watch then enter the device settings screen, go to Health monitoring > Continuous heart rate monitoring, then disable Continuous heart rate monitoring.
Then, on your watch, enter the app list and select Heart rate to measure your heart rate.
Continuous heart rate measurement
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to Devices, select your watch then enter the device settings screen, enter the device settings screen, go to Health monitoring > Continuous heart rate monitoring, and enable Continuous heart rate monitoring.
- Viewing your heart rate:
- On your watch, enter the app list, and select Heart rate to view your heart rate.
- Alternatively, open the Huawei Health app, go to Me > My data > HEALTH MEASUREMENTS > Heart rate to view your heart rate.
- The watch can display the current heart rate, heart rate graph of the current day, heart rate range of the current day, resting heart rate, and heart rate zone.
- Add Heart rate to favorites on your watch or add the heart rate card to the Health screen in the Huawei Health app.
- By enabling continuous heart rate monitoring in the Huawei Health app, the watch can adjust the monitoring frequency based on the workout status and can provide you with 24/7 heart rate monitoring.
Resting heart rate measurement
Resting heart rate, is a general indicator of cardiac health, and refers to a heart rate measured in a quiet, stationary, and awake state. The best time to measure your resting heart rate is straight after you wake up in the morning. Open the Huawei Health app,,go to Devices, select your watch then enter the device settings screen, go to Health monitoring > Continuous heart rate monitoring, and enable Continuous heart rate monitoring. The watch will then start measuring the resting heart rate automatically.
- If you disable Continuous heart rate monitoring after checking your resting heart rate, the resting heart rate displayed in the Huawei Health app will remain the same.
- The resting heart rate data on the watch will be cleared on its own at 12 a.m.
- If “–” is displayed as the resting heart rate reading, it indicates that your watch was unable to measure your resting heart rate.
- The device is unable to detect the exact optimal time to check your resting heart rate. Therefore, the reading may not be displayed at all times in the app and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Measuring your heart rate during a workout
During a workout, your watch can display your real-time heart rate and heart rate zone, and notify you when your heart rate exceeds the upper limit. For the best training results, you are advised to choose a workout based on your heart rate zone.
- To set the heart rate zone, open the Huawei Health app, go to Me > Settings > Heart rate limit, then set the Calculation method under SET HEART RATE ZONES to either Maximum heart rate percentage or HRR percentage.
- If you select Maximum heart rate percentage as the calculation method, the heart rate zone for different types of workout activities (Extreme, Anaerobic, Aerobic, Fat-burning, and Warm-up) is calculated based on your maximum heart rate (“220 –your age” by default).
- If you select HRR percentage as the calculation method, the heart rate interval for different types of workout activities (Advanced anaerobic, Basic anaerobic, Lactic acid, Advanced aerobic, and Basic aerobic) is calculated based on your heart rate reserve (HRmax – HRrest).
- Heart rate measurement during a workout: You can view the current heart rate on your watch when you start a workout.
- After completing your workout, you can check your average heart rate, maximum heart rate, and heart rate zone on the workout results screen.
- During the workout, if you remove the watch from your wrist, no heart rate will be displayed. However, the watch will continue to monitor your heart rate for a while. The measurement will resume once you wear the watch again.
- Your watch can measure your heart rate when you have connected it to your phone and started a workout via the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app to view the heart rate graph for each workout, maximum heart rate, or your average heart rate.
High heart rate alert
If you are resting or sleeping and your heart rate has exceeded the limit for 10 consecutive minutes, your watch will vibrate once and display a message letting you know that your heart rate is too high. You can swipe right on the screen or press the side button to clear the message. Perform the following to set your high heart rate limit:
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device settings screen, then touch Health monitoring > Continuous heart rate monitoring, then enable Continuous heart rate monitoring.
- Touch High heart rate alert then set your preferred high heart rate. You can set the high heart rate value to 100 bpm, 110 bpm, 120 bpm, 130 bpm, 140 bpm, or 150 bpm.
Low heart rate alert
If you haven’t been resting or sleeping for the past 10 minutes and your heart rate stays below the limit over 10 minutes, the device will vibrate once and display a message letting you know that your heart rate is too low. You can swipe right on the screen or press the side button to clear the message. Perform the following to set an alert for low resting heart rates:
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices then your device name, go to Health monitoring > Continuous heart rate monitoring and enable Continuous heart rate monitoring.
- Touch Low heart rate alert and set a limit.
- You can set the low heart rate value to the following: 40 bpm, 45 bpm, or 50 bpm.
Testing stress levels
To perform a stress test, open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices then your device name, go to Health monitoring > Automatic stress test, and enable Automatic stress test. Health management To view stress data, on the device, enter the app list and touch Stress to view your stress level and percentages of time spent at different stress levels. The automatic stress test feature is disabled during a workout.
Using Breathing exercises
- Enter the app list and select Breathing exercises. You can set the duration and rhythm for your exercises.
- Touch the icon to start the exercise.
- You can set the duration to 1 min, 2 min or 3 min and the rhythm to fast, moderate, or slow.
- After the exercise is finished, the screen will display the training effects, heart rate before the exercise, training duration, and evaluation.
When an Activity reminder is enabled, your band will monitor your activity within a designated period of time (set to one hour by default). To make sure that you rest enough and keep fit, your band will vibrate and turn on its screen to remind you to move around if you did not move around during the set period. To disable Activity reminder, open the Huawei Health app, enter the device settings screen, touch Health monitoring, and disable Activity reminder.
- The band will not vibrate if you enable Do not disturb or when you are sleeping.
- The band will only send reminders from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 20:00.
Viewing and Deleting Notifications
Viewing unread notifications: Unread notifications will be stored on your watch. To view them, swipe up on the home screen or touch Notifications in the app list.
Deleting notifications: Swipe right on the notifications content display screen to delete a single notification or touch Clear All at the bottom of the list to delete all unread notifications.
- A maximum of 10 unread notifications can be saved on your watch. If there are more than 10 unread notifications, previous notifications will be overwritten.
- If you cannot view the full content of a notification on the watch, use the phone.
- Notifications will be deleted automatically from your watch once they are read or deleted on your phone.
Using the Stopwatch
On your watch, enter the app list, and touch Stopwatch, then touch to start timing,
touch to stop timing, and touch to reset the stopwatch. Swipe right on the screen or press the side button of the watch to move it to the background.
The maximum time the stopwatch can count to is “99:59:59”. The stopwatch will stop automatically once the maximum time is reached.
On the device, enter the app list, and touch Flashlight. The screen will light up. Touch the screen to turn off the flashlight, then touch the screen again to turn it back on. Swipe right on the screen or press the side button to close the Flashlight app.
Find My Phone
Swipe up or down on the home screen of the watch and touch, or enter the app list and touch Find Phone. If your phone is within the Bluetooth range, it will play a ringtone (even in Silent mode) to notify you of its whereabouts.
Touch the Find Phone screen on your watch to disable this feature.
- Ensure that the watch and the phone are properly connected, your phone is powered on, and the Huawei Health app is running in the background.
- The Find Phone feature will ring the phone for 10 seconds and the watch will prompt you with a message reading Stopped ringing if no operation is performed. The watch’s screen will then turn off after 30 seconds.
Controlling music playback
- Controlling music playback is only supported on phones running Android 6.0 or later.
- You can use your watch to control music playback with third-party music apps on your phone including NetEase Music.
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device settings screen, touch Music, and enable Control phone music.
- After you play a song on your phone and swipe on the watch face screen, you can find the music playback control screen. You can pause, resume, and switch the music being played.
- Connect the device with your phone and make sure that the Huawei Health app isb running in the background.
- On the device, enter the app list, and select Remote shutter. This will open the Camera app on your phone at the same time.
- Touch the camera icon on the screen to take a photo. Swipe right on the screen or press the side button to close the Remote shutter app.
- This feature is only available on Huawei and Honor phones running EMUI 8.1 or later.
Do Not Disturb
Swipe down on the device’s home screen and touch to enable Do Not Disturb. Alternatively, enter the app list, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb, and schedule a period for this mode.
After Do Not Disturb is enabled:
- The device will not vibrate to notify you of incoming calls or notifications, and the Raise to wake feature will be disabled.
- The alarm will vibrate and ring as normal.
Setting vibration strength
On the watch, go to Settings > Strength, then select your preferred vibration strength level, such as Strong, Soft, or None. Your watch will then automatically return to the previous screen.
Turning the screen on and off
Using Raise to wake: Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device settings screen, and enable or disable Raise to wake.
Adjusting the screen brightness level: On your watch, go to Settings > Display > Brightness, and set your preferred screen brightness level.
Setting Always on Display: On your watch, go to Settings > Display > Advanced, and set the screen on time to 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, or 20 min. After it is set, swipe down on the home screen of the watch, and touch The screen will then stay on for the amount of time you set.
Setting Sleep time: On your watch, go to Settings > Display > Advanced and set the screen sleep time to 10 sec, 15 sec, or 20 sec. If Sleep is set to Auto, the watch screen will turn off when you tilt or lower your wrist.
If you turn the screen back on within 10 seconds of it turning off, the previous screen will be displayed. Otherwise, the home screen will be displayed.
Setting time and language
After you have synced data between your device and the phone, your phone’s system language will be synced to your device as well. If you change the language, region, time, or time format on your phone, the changes will automatically sync to the device as long as the band is connected to your phone.
Restoring the watch to factory settings
- Method 1: On the watch, go to Settings > System > Reset. Please note that all your data will be cleared after the reset.
- Method 2: Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device settings screen, and select Restore factory settings
Updating your device
Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices and your device name, then touch Firmware update. Your phone will check for any available updates. Follow the on-screen instructions to update your device.
Adjusting or replacing the strap
- Strap adjustment: The straps are designed with U-shaped buckles. Adjust the strap based on your wrist size.
- Strap replacement: Carefully remove the fastener to take off the strap. Perform the steps in reverse to attach a strap to the band body. Make sure that the band body fits tightly in the strap before removing the fastener. The fastener is tiny, so be careful not to lose it during disassembly.
Viewing the Bluetooth name, MAC address, serial number, model, and version number
Viewing the Bluetooth name:
- On your watch, go to Settings > About to view your watch’s name under the Device name.
- Alternatively, open the Huawei Health app, and touch Devices and your device name. The name of the connected device is the Bluetooth name.
Viewing the MAC address:
On your watch, go to Settings > About to your watch’s MAC address.
Viewing the Serial Number:
On your watch, go to Settings > About to view your SN number.
Viewing the model:
On your watch, go to Settings > About to view your watch’s model.
- The laser-engraved characters after the word “MODEL” on the back of the watch is the model name.
Viewing the version information:
- On your watch, go to Settings > About to view your watch’s version.
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices then your device name, and then touch Firmware update to check the version number of the device.
Water and dust resistance
The device features 5ATM water resistance, but this protection is not permanent and may reduce over time.
You can wear it when you are washing your hands, in the rain, or swimming in shallow water. Do not wear it when you are showering, diving, scuba diving, or surfing.
The following may affect the water resistance of the device:
- It is dropped, bumped, or encounters other impacts.
- It comes into contact with liquids including soap, shower gel, detergent, perfume, lotion, and oil.
- It is used in high-temperature and high-humidity environments including hot baths and saunas.
Wearing the device
To make sure that workout data monitoring, sleep tracking and heart rate monitoring work properly, make sure you are wearing your device correctly as shown in the following figure. Steps in the figure is for reference only.
The band strap adopts a U-shaped buckle design so it will not fall off easily. To wear the band, insert one end of the strap through the U-shaped buckle and then fasten it. The end of the strap is intentionally bent so as to enhance wearability.
- If you experience skin discomfort when wearing the device, take it off and consult a doctor.
- Wear your device correctly and keep your wrist skin clean and dry for greater comfort.