HUAWEI Honor Band User Guide
This product is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
If you experience skin discomfort when wearing the device, take it off and consult a doctor.
Quick Start Guide
- Appearance and charging
To charge your band, press the quick release button to disassemble the strap, then connect the USB port to a charger or the USB port on a computer.
- Wipe the charging port dry before charging.
- The band automatically powers on after being charged. To power off your band, swipe the screen and go to More > System > Power off.
- Downloading Huawei Health
Search for “Huawei Health” in your app store, then download and install the Huawei Health app.
- Pairing your band with your phone
From the device list in the Huawei Health app, select the band and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing.
- Getting help
View the online help in the Huawei Health app for more information about connection and functions, as well as usage tips.
Copyright © Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 2019. All rights reserved.
THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES
Trademarks and Permissions
HONOR, and are trademarks or registered trademarks of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is under license.
Other trademarks, product, service and company names mentioned may be the property of their respective owners.
Blasting Caps and Areas
Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas posted turn off “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to avoid interfering with blasting operations.
Operation and safety
- Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter, charger or battery may cause fire, explosion or other hazards.
- Ideal temperatures are -10°C to +45°C.
- Some wireless devices may affect the performance of hearing aids or pacemakers. Consult your service provider for more information.
- Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and do not carry the device in your front pocket.
- Keep the device and the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place them on or in heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators.
- Observe local laws and regulations while using the device. To reduce the risk of accidents, do not use your wireless device while driving.
- To prevent damage to your device’s parts or internal circuits, do not use it in dusty, smoky, damp or dirty environments or near magnetic fields.
- Do not use, store or transport the device where flammables or explosives are stored (in a gas station, oil depot, or chemical plant, for example). Using your device in these environments increases the risk of explosion or fire.
- Dispose of this device, the battery, and accessories according to local regulations. They should not be disposed of in normal household waste.Improper battery use may lead to fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- The device has undergone testing and has demonstrated water and dust resistance in certain environments.
- The device has a built-in, non-removable battery, do not attempt to remove the battery, otherwise the device may be damaged. To replace the battery, take the device to an authorized service center.
- If the battery leaks, ensure that the electrolyte does not make direct contact with your skin or eyes. If the electrolyte touches your skin or splashes into your eyes, immediately flush with clean water and consult a doctor.
- When charging the device, make sure the power adapter is plugged into a socket near the devices and is easily accessible.
- Unplug the charger from electrical outlets and the device when not in use.
Disposal and recycling information
The crossed-out wheeled-bin symbol on your product, battery, literature or packaging reminds you that all electronic products and batteries must be taken to separate waste collection points at the end of their working lives; they must not be disposed of in the normal waste stream with household garbage. It is the responsibility of the user to dispose of the equipment using a designated collection point or service for separate recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and batteries according to local laws.
Proper collection and recycling of your equipment helps ensure electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) waste is recycled in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment, improper handling, accidental breakage, damage, and/or improper recycling at the end of its life may be harmful for health and environment. For more information about where and how to drop off your EEE waste, please contact your local authorities, retailer or household waste disposal service or visit the website http://consumer.huawei.com/en/.
Reduction of hazardous substances
This device and any electrical accessories are compliant with local applicable rules on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, such as EU REACH, RoHS and Batteries (where included) regulations, etc. For declarations of conformity about REACH and RoHS, please visit our web site http://consumer.huawei.com/certification.
EU regulatory conformance
RF exposure requirements
Important safety information regarding radio frequency (RF) radiation exposure:
RF exposure guidelines require that the device should be used for wrist worn only. Failure to observe this guideline may result in RF exposure exceeding limits.
Hereby, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. declares that this device ADS-B19 is in compliance with the essential
requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
The most recent and valid version of the DoC (Declaration of Conformity) can be viewed at http://consumer.huawei.com/certification.
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU.
Observe national and local regulations where the device is used.
This device may be restricted for use, depending on the local network.
Frequency bands and power
- Frequency bands in which the radio equipment operates: Some bands may not be available in all countries or all areas. Please contact the local carrier for more details.
- Maximum radio-frequency power transmitted in the frequency bands in which the radio equipment operates:
The maximum power for all bands is less than the highest limit value specified in the related Harmonized Standard.
The frequency bands and transmitting power (radiated and/or conducted) nominal limits applicable to this radio equipment are as follows: ADS-B19: Bluetooth: 10 dBm.
Accessories and Software Information
The product software version is ADS-B19: 184.108.40.206
Software updates will be released by the manufacturer to fix bugs or enhance functions after the product has been released. All software versions released by the manufacturer have been verified and are still compliant with the related rules.
All RF parameters (for example, frequency range and output power) are not accessible to the user, and cannot be changed by the user.
For the most recent information about accessories and software, please see the DoC (Declaration of Conformity) at http://consumer.huawei.com/certification.
Please go to More > System > Regulatory Information on the device to view the E-label screen.
Please visit http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/hotline for recently updated hotline and email address in your country or region.
Disposal and recycling information(India)
This symbol on the device or on its packaging indicates that the device (including its electrical accessories) should not be disposed of as normal household garbage.
Do not dispose this product with Regular Household, Dry and Wet Waste. If you wish to discard this product, please contact on the details below and follow the correct method of disposal asguided:
E-mail: , Service hotline: 1800-209-6555 (Toll-Free) 9AM-9PM all 7 days, except public holidays.
For further information, log on to:
Huawei E-waste Policy: http://consumer.huawei.com/in/support/e-waste-process-policy/.
Official Recycling Partner: Reteck Envirotech Private Limited.
Plot-4A, Sanghi Udyog, Near Navade Railway Station, Tal-Panvel, Dist. – Raigad, Taloja MIDC-410208.