hyppr 2-Port PD 3.0 Gan Wall Charger
- l x Hyppr Woll Charger
- l x User Guide
- PD Output Port
- USB-C Output Port
- LED Indicator
|AC l00-240V 50 / 60Hz 2.SAMax.
|PD or USB-C
|DC 5V3A / 9V3A / 12V3A / 15V3A I 20VSA
!EACH 1OOW Max.
|PD and USB-C
|DC 5V3A / 9V3A / 12V3A / 1SV3A I 20V2.25A
|68x 66 x 32 mm I 2.7 x 2.6 x 1.3 in
|1979 / 6.95oz
Using Your Wall Charger
Please make sure there is nothing plugged into any of the USS ports
- Connect your device to the wall charger with a USB Type-C charging cable, then plug the wall charger into the wall outlet via its AC pin
- Remove the wall charger from the wall outlet once charging is completed.
• The charging cable is not included in the package.
• The LED indicator will keep on once connected to a wall outlet, and go out when disconnected (or stay on for 2mins if no device is connected).
Failure to observe the fallowing may result in accidents or damage to other equipment.
- Use 1he power supply voltage as specified (AC 100-240VI.
- During thunderstorms, do n01 touch the product, coble or plug.
- Do not touch !his product with wet Of dirty hands.
- Do not plug in the product with dust or dirt on the plug.
- Do not open, repair, or modify this product by yourself. Do not plug in the plug or the coble connector in the opposite direction or at an angle.
- Do not wet this product with liquids like water, and do not get liquids, metals, or other foreign objects inside the product.
- Do not use or store this product in highly humid or moist places, direct sunlight, dense dust, or in high temperatures such as in a cor under the sun or near a healer.
- Please unplug after charging is completed.
- Do not piece flammable materials or heavy objects on the product or cover or wrap it with blokes or cushions. Keep out of reach of children.
- If any abnormally (smoke, smoking, odor, deformation, etc.) occurs in this prodlJCI, slop using ii Immediately.
- To prevent damage by static electricity, touch a metal object first to discharge static electricity on your body.
- Do not direct1y touch the port and plug of this product with your finger.
- Be careful not to allow liquids (s… or water) or foreign . objects fine dust, dust, metal chips, etc. I to adhere to the port or cable connector connected.
- Check the coble connector direction before connecting the and straight insert in.
- Do not subject this product lo strong Vibration or impact.
- This product is for indoor use only. Do not use outdoors .
- Do not use or store this product in on unstable place .
- Do not use the plug with a bent blade.
- Do not use if the case is broken.
- Do not use with the plug inserted halfway.
- When not in use, disconnect the power plug from the outlet for safety.
- Please use in indoor environment of 5 C-35 C I 41 F-95°F.
- This product can generate some heal during use, but this is not a malfunction. If the product itself or the connected device becomes extremely hot or if you feel any abnormality, stop using it immediately
- Avoid dropping.
- Dispose the product as per local low and regulations.
Please contact our customer service at [email protected] for warranty extension or any questions about the product.
For more, please visit www.thehyppr.com.
Note: This warranty is void if the defect is caused by:
- Damage caused by force majeure.
- Accidental damage, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- improper repair or alteration by unauthorized persons.
- Expired warranty period.