BUSINESS WIRELESS HEADSET
G3 User Manual
|Turn ON||Press “MFB” for 25 until the blue and red light flashes alternately.|
|Turn off||Press “MFB” for 35 until the red light flashes.|
|Answer Call||Single-click ‘MFB”|
|Reject Call||Press “MFB” for 3S.|
|Redial Last Call||Quickly tap the “MFB” twice|
|Play/Pause||Press the “MFB” under music play status.|
|Siri for iPhone||Click mute switch in standby model|
|Mute/Unmute||Click mute switch incall|
|Charging Status||The red light keeps flashing|
|Charging Complete||The red light turns Off|
|Pairing Status||Red and green lights flashing alternately|
|Low Battery||The red light turns On to indicate Voice|
|Next Track||Press “V+” for 2S|
|Volume||Single-click ‘V “|
|Previous Track||Press ” for 25|
Headset volume and android phone volume are Not synchronized. Even if headset volume is full blast, you can increase volume on an android phone
Headset volume and ios device volume are synchronized, so you can modify volume by headset or by the ios device
Please choose the right size ear tips to ensure the comfortable wearing and perfect using effect turn and adjust the earbuds to the most comfortable wearing position
- Built-in intelligent voice prompts
- Built-in high-definition microphone, advanced 4X noise-canceling technology.
- Ergonomics, lightweight design. 180 degree rotatable apply to both left and right ears.
- Separate power mute and volume buttons allow easy access and control.
- Pair easily with any two Bluetooth devices at one time.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices and high-fidelity stereo music player.
- Headset battery capacity: 110mAh
- Talk time: 10hours
- Music playtime: 8 hours
- Headset charging time: about 1.5 hours
- iPhone battery indication
- Standby time: 180 hours
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Operating Range: up to 33 feet (accessibility, empty place)
- Support HFP, HSP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles
- Working environment: -10-50t
- When the headset is on, there will be the automatic voice prompt: power on
- When the headset is off, there will be the automatic voice prompt: power off
- When being connected successfully, there will be an automatic voice prompt: your headset is connected
- When being disconnected, there will be an automatic voice prompt: your headset is disconnected
- Turn on the headset and then the headset will enter into the pairing model
- Turn on the devices Bluetooth and search for ‘G3″ to connect
Super Easy to Pair Turn on the headset connect Bluetooth < G3>
Pair with 2 Device Simultaneously
- Follow ” Headset Pairing” to pair the first Bluetooth device.
- Turn off the first Bluetooth device, then the headset enters the pairing mode.
- Repeat step 1 to pair the second Bluetooth device.
- Turn on the first Bluetooth device
- Turn off the headset. then turn on the headset again. the headset will automatically connect to the second Bluetooth device. then click connect on the first Bluetooth device, now the headset pair with 2 devices simultaneously
How to Charge?
WARNING! Charging voltage: 4.2-5V. No more than 5V! Overvoltage will damage the battery.
NOTE When the headset is used for a period of time, if the headset can not be connected to the device, please restore the factory settings.
WAY: When the headset is charging, press the MFB button for 5 – 6 seconds, and the blue light flash once, then the headset restores to the factory setting.
We provide 30 days no reason to return worry-free 12-month guarantee and friendly customer service. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, please contact us, our excellent service will bring you a smile.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction