Smart Wall Light Switch
Version : TKS602HK180323V1.0
Download “Smart Life” APP
Please scan the QR Code, or search by “Smart life” to download on APP Store or Google Play
Enter the register/login interface, input the phone number for getting verification code to register, or through other methods at the bottom of page connecting to related authorization interface to log in.
- Cut off the power before installation
- Please use it only when it’s installed with RCD or current leakage protector at home
- Device has been connected with electricity,
- Phone has connected to Wi-Fi router and been able to connected to internet
- The application already stepped into “My Device” interface
- Long press ON/OFF button for 5 seconds until indicator light quickly flashes,
- Tap the icon”+” on the top right corner of “My Device”, choose your device type. Enter into “Add Device”
- Make sure the indicator light is flashing quickly, then tap the related button in application.
- Choose the local Wi-Fi and enter the correct password, tap ”Next”
- Wait for configuring successfully, then tap ”Complete”.
Attention: there is no Internet connected while the blue light flashing slowly.
- works with a neutral wire to control your switch through wifi connection.
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control, and also IFTTT. Please scan the QR code to follow the steps to set up or follow the setup instructions on “Smart Life” APP. notice: download “Smart Life” APP first for your smartphone.
- works with all kinds of light bulbs,for on and off. works with timing function on “Smart Life” App to set schedules for you automatically, for example as a schedule for sunset.
- works with your needs to control your home lights from anywhere you have internet by your smartphone.
- works with push button to provide manual control under any circumstance, even under poor wifi connection or no wifi connection.
- works with your all family by sharing your control freely with your family members.
- works with ETL/CETL/FCC to provide high quality products for your home safety, with overload protection.
- works with modern design to make your home decoration more fashion in time.
- Only for 2.4G wifi router,not suitable for 5G wifi router.
- Please set your home wifi account name and passwords by numeric and letters, no use of special symbols.
- Before your installation,Please cut off the electricity power.
- Please use it only when it’s installed with RCD or current leakage protector at home.
|120 Wi-Fi Smart Wall Light Switch
|Power supply mode
Works With Alexa and Google Assistant and IFTTT
Thank you for your reading
Please see overleaf for instructions
FCC NOTE :
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference,
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or tv interference caused by unauthorized modifications or change to this equipment. Such modifications or change could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning statement:
To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, this equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body.