Metal, Glass and Wood Finish TV Stand NS-HWMG1663 User Manual
SAFETY INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS
CAUTION: The top surface of this stand is designed for use with a product weighing no more than 125 lbs. (56.7 kg) and having a width that permits it to sit evenly on the stand with no more than a one-inch overhang on each side of the shelf. Use with products that weigh more than the maximum weight allowed, or with dimensions that extend beyond the maximum width may result in instability, which may result in injury.
CAUTION: This product contains small items that could be a choking hazard if swallowed. Keep these items away from young children! Model #: NS-HWMG1663
Maximum Supported Weights:
- Top shelf: 125 lbs. (56.7 kg)
- Middle shelf: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Bottom shelf: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
Maximum screen size: 70” diagonal
Overall dimensions (W × H ×D):
63 x 24 x 19 in.
(160.0 x 60.9 x 48.3 cm)
Overall weight: 129 Lbs. (58.5 kg)
Make sure that you have all the parts necessary to assemble your new TV stand. While not all parts are labeled, some of the parts will have a label or an inked letter on the edge to help distinguish similar parts from each other. Use this part identification to help identify similar parts.
Note: The table below shows the required hardware. You may receive extra hardware.
Make sure that you have all the hardware necessary to assemble your new TV stand.
Step 1: Preparing the TV stand body
Caution: Assemble your stand on a carpeted floor or on the empty box to avoid scratching your stand.
- Place the TV Stand Body (M1) upright on the floor.
- Pull the front of the body away from the back of the body until the hinged sides are straight.
Note: We recommend having two people to assemble your TV stand.
Step 2 : Securing the hinged sides and installing the cabinet door handles
- Using the four 15 mm body screws (M6) provided, secure the hinged sides into position.
- Place the top brace (M13) into position in the brackets between the front and back.
- Install the two cabinet door handles (M10) onto the cabinet doors with the four 22 mm screws (M9) provided.
- Add rubber glass supports (M7 and M8) to the shelf brackets and the bottom, respectively.
Step 3 : Installing the interior dividers and glass side shelves
- Install eight rubber shelf supports (M11) on the preinstalled shelf brackets of the interior dividers.
- Slide the two interior dividers (M2) vertically into the grooves in the front and back of the TV stand body, as shown, until they touch the bottom.
- Slide four of the glass shelves (M3) into the TV stand body from the sides, as shown, until they touch the interior dividers.
Step 4 : Installing the wooden sides and glass interior shelves
- Insert the two wooden sides (M4) into the grooves in the front and back of the TV stand body, as shown, until they touch the bottom.
- Install the remaining two interior glass shelves (M3) into the center of the TV stand body, as shown.
Step 5 : Installing the top
- Install the four top support screws (M12) into the theaded holes in the top braces of the hinged sides.
- With the help of another person, lift the glass top (M5) into position on the top of the TV stand body.
- Screw the top support screws (M12) into the four pre-installed glass retention nuts on the glass top (M5) until the top is secure.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use your favorite type of furniture polish.
- Do not spray polish directly onto the stand. Spray onto a soft cloth then wipe the stand.
- Always test any polish in a discrete location first, such as the back of the stand, to make sure that there is no adverse reaction.
- Dust frequently with a soft cloth.
- Never slide objects across surfaces. Lift objects from the top surface rather than dragging them across the finish when moving them.
- Do not expose your stand to direct sunlight, drying heat sources, or dampness.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Distributor* of Insignia branded products warrants to you, the original purchaser of this new Insignia-branded product (“Product”), that the Product shall be free of defects in the original manufacturer of the material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of your purchase of the Product (“Warranty Period”).
For this warranty to apply, your Product must be purchased in the United States or Canada from a Best Buy branded retail store or online at www.bestbuy.com or www.bestbuy.ca and is packaged with this warranty statement.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period lasts for 1 year (365 days) from the date you purchased the Product. Your purchase date is printed on the receipt you received with the Product.
What does this warranty cover?
During the Warranty Period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the Product is determined to be defective by an authorized Insignia repair center or store personnel, Insignia will (at its sole option): (1) repair the Product with new or rebuilt parts; or (2) replace the Product at no charge with new or rebuilt comparable products or parts. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Insignia and are not returned to you. If service of Products or parts are required after the Warranty Period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. This warranty lasts as long as you own your Insignia Product during the Warranty Period. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the Product.
How to obtain warranty service?
If you purchased the Product at a Best Buy retail store location or from a Best Buy online website (www.bestbuy.com or www.bestbuy.ca), please take your original receipt and the Product to any Best Buy store. Make sure that you place the Product in its original packaging or packaging that provides the same amount of protection as the original packaging.
To obtain warranty service, in the United States and Canada call 1-877-467-4289. Call agents may diagnose and correct the issue over the phone.
Where is the warranty valid?
This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada at Best Buy branded retail stores or websites to the original purchaser of the product in the country where the original purchase was made.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
- Customer instruction/education
- Set up adjustments
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to weather, lightning, and other acts of God, such as power surges
- Accidental damage
- Commercial purposes/use, including but not limited to use in a place of business or in communal areas of a multiple dwelling condominium or apartment complex, or otherwise used in a place of other than a private home.
- Modification of any part of the Product, including the antenna
- Display panel damaged by static (non-moving) images applied for lengthy periods (burn-in).
- Damage due to incorrect operation or maintenance
- Connection to an incorrect voltage or power supply
- Attempted repair by any person not authorized by Insignia to service the Product
- Products sold “as is” or “with all faults”
- Consumables, including but not limited to batteries (i.e. AA, AAA, C etc.)
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
- Loss or Theft of this product or any part of the product
- Display panels containing up to three (3) pixel failures (dots that are dark or incorrectly illuminated) grouped in an area smaller than one tenth (1/10) of the display size or up to five (5) pixel failures throughout the display. (Pixel based displays may contain a limited number of pixels that may not function normally.)
- Failures or Damage caused by any contact including but not limited to liquids, gels or pastes.
REPAIR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY. INSIGNIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OF YOUR PRODUCT, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS. INSIGNIA PRODUCTS MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME STATES, PROVINCES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies.
*Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.