JASCO GE Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall User Manual
Power: 120/277VAC, 60Hz
Signal frequency: 908.4/916MHz
Maximum load: 120VAC: 960W incandescent, 1/2HP motor 1800W (15A resistive) 277VAC: 1385W incandescent, 1/2HP motor 1800W (15A resistive)
Range: Up to 150ft. from controller or closest Z-Wave device
Operating temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Warranty: 2-year limited product warranty.
Requires neutral wire. Switch must be mounted indoors.
- QuickFit™ – Improved components reduce the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs
- SimpleWire™ – Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly
- Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- Turn the connected device ON/OFF manually or via Z-Wave hub or controller
- Remotely monitor with any mobile device.
- Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub
- May be used in single-pole installation or with up to five GE-branded model 46199 Add-on Switches in 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations
- Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Can be included in multiple groups and scenes
- Uses the Z-Wave firmware update meta data command class for standardized firmware updates over the air
- Supports advanced configuration — LED status, alternate exclusion
- Screw terminal installation — requires wiring connections for line (hot), load, neutral, and ground.
- Traveler wire required for multi-pole installation. Uses a standard decora®-Leviton wallplate (wallplate not included)
- Interchangeable paddle — White & light almond paddle included
- Blue LED indicator shows switch location or status with four setting options – ON when load is OFF, ON when load is ON, always OFF or always ON
- In-line traveler circuit protection
- Z-Wave Plus certified.
Z-Wave Plus with S2 Security and Smart Start Features
- Improved battery life and up to 50% greater wireless range
- QR codes with unique, industry-standard secure key exchange to add a layer of 128-bit encryption
- Effortless device pairing to Z-Wave S2 and Smart Start certified gateways
- Backward compatible with all generations of Z-Wave devices
- 250% faster processor
- 400% more memory · 50% more energy efficient · Supports wireless upgrades to future-proof your home.
White/light almond paddles included
Requires Z-Wave hub or controller, functions may vary depending on brand.
- Single-Location Wiring
- Space-Saving Screw Terminals
- Multi-Location Wiring
- Insert wire into port and tighten screw. Do not wrap wire around screw
- Indoor installation only
- Visit http://www.ezzwave.com/hubs for hub compatibility
- Wall plates sold separately
- Trilingual instruction manual – English, French, Spanish
Adding your device to a Z-Wave network
Once the hub is ready to add your smart switch, press and the top or bottom of the rocker on the smart switch.
To remove and reset the device
Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press the top or bottom of the rocker on the smart switch.
S2 + Smart Start install
The controller’s app will indicate if it has discovers the device. If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the side of the box or the QR code label on the product. Enter the 5-digit code.
To return to factory defaults
Quickly press the ON button three times, then press the OFF button three times. The LED will flash ON/ OFF five times when completed.
Certifications and Compliances
Compliances, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice Distributed by Jasco Products Company LLC 10 E. Memorial Rd., Oklahoma City, OK ©Jasco 2019.
Light-Commercial Grade (120/277VAC)
- 43073 0-10V Smart Dimmer
- 43074 120/277V Smart Toggle Switch
- 43075 0-10V Smart Toggle Dimmer
Additional Paddle Colors
- 13940 Black Paddle
- 13943 Brown Paddle
- 13945 Ivory Paddle
Residential Grade (120VAC Only)
- 46199 Add-on Switch
- 46203 In-Wall Smart Dimmer
- 26931 In-Wall Smart Motion Switch
- 26933 In-Wall Smart Motion Dimmer
- 14288 In-Wall Smart Outlet
- 14287 In-Wall Smart Fan Control
- 14289 In-Wall Touch Dimmer
- 14299 In-Wall 1000W Smart Dimmer
- 46200 Add-on Switch
- 46201 In-Wall Smart Dimmer
- 46202 In-Wall Smart Switch
- 46204 In-Wall Smart Dimmer
- 32563 Smart Door Sensor
- 34172 Portable Wireless Solo Scene Remote
- 34174 Portable Wireless Duo Scene Remote
- 34176 Portable Wireless Quad Scene Remote