- CAUTION, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF
ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE
COVER [OR BACK
- THIS PRODUCT MUST BE EARTHED
- NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE,
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
- Do not overload the box to avoid damage to the speaker.
- Do not place an open fire (candles etc) on top or next to the box – FIRE HAZARD
- For indoor use only. If the box is used outdoors,you need to make sure that no humidity can enter the box.
- When not in use,unplug the unit from the mains.
- Unplug the unit from the mains prior to checking or replacing fuse.
- Make sure that the box is placed on a stable,strong surface.
- The boxes can be hung. Use only strong and approved mounting material.During the mounting, make sure that nobody is standing below the mounting area.
- Do not place liquids on the box and protect it against humidity.
- Humidity can shorten the life time considerably.
- Only use suitable means of transportation if you want to move the box – BEWARE OF YOUR BACK!!
- Always unplug the unit during a thunderstorm or when it is not use.
- If the unit has not been used for a long period of time, condensation can occur inside the housing. Please let the unit reach room temperature prior to use.
- Never try to repair the unit yourself. It does not contain any user serviceable parts.
- Run the mains lead in such a way that nobody can fall over it and nothing can be put in it.
- Set the unit to the lowest volume prior to switching it on.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children.
When connecting the speakers, it is very important to observe the correct polarity. This means that the wire attached to the (+),red, or positive terminal on one component must be attached to the (+),red, or positive terminal on the corresponding component’s speaker output terminals.Similarly,the(- ),black, negative,or ground terminals must connect to the respective(-), black, negative,or ground terminals. This is easy to do by locating the color, stripes, or ribbing that appears on most wire.