IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION: to reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove c o v e r ( o r b a c k ) . N o u s e r – serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
- The lighting flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
- The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
- USE UNDER SUPERVISION OF AN ADULT DUE TO LONG CORD
- This unit has a long cord that can easily be tripped on or pulled on, causing injury, Please make sure it is arranged so it will not drape over a tabletop, etc. Where it can be pulled on by children or tripped
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet with a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To assure continued compliance, follow the attached installation instructions and use only shielded cables when connecting to other devices. Modifications not authorized by the manufacturer may void user`s authority to operate this device.
Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this product to rain or moisture.
Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, and annoying interference, use the recommended Accessories only.
Before using the unit, be sure to read all operating instructions carefully. Please note that these are general precautions and may not pertain to your unit.
- Read these instructions
All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
- Keep these instructions
The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- Heed all warnings
All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
- Follow all instructions
All operating and use instructions should be followed.
- Do not use this apparatus near water
Do not use this product near water and moisture, for example: near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub; in a wet basement; or near a swimming pool.
- Clean only with dry cloth
Unplug this product from the well outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a dry cloth for cleaning.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
Slots and openings in the cabinet and in the back or bottom are provided for ventilation, to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating. These openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar surface. This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat source. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been adhered to.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of erne To protect your product from a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Power source This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your appliance dealer or local power company. For products intended to operate from battery power, or other source, refer to the operation instructions.
- Service Do not attempt to service this product yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that objects filled with liquids, such as vases shall not be placed on apparatus.
2020 RIVERPARK Inc.