JBL Flip 3 Manual
Quick Start Guide
- Music Control
- Bluetooth Connection
For Windows 7 or Windows 8 Bluetooth setup, please visit our online FAQs.
Wirelessly links multiple JBL Connect compatible speakers together.
Press the JBL Connect button on all desired speakers to begin pairing. All connected speakers will play the same music from the same device.
Download the JBL Connect app for the following features: stereo setup, firmware upgrade, and device renaming.
Please make sure the firmware of the JBL speaker and JBL Connect app on your phone are up to date. Tap ‘Voice Assistant” in the app, to make the “Speakerphone” button as the activation key of Sid or Google Now on your phone.
Press the “Speakerphone” button on the speaker to activate Sid or Google Now on your phone. Please make sure the Sid or Google Now is enabled on your phone.
BL Flip 3 is splashproof; submerging it in water or other liquids may result in permanent damage to the speaker.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Flip 3 is splashproof, please remove all cable connections; exposing the JBL Flip 3 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker, And do not expose JBL Flip 3 to dripping or splashing while charging. Splashproof is defined as water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect to the unit.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.5, HSP V1.2
- Transducer: 2 x 40mm
- Output power: 2 x 8W
- Frequency response: 85Hz — 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: a80dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 3000mAh)
- Battery charge time: 3.5 hour @ 5V1A
- Music playing time: up to 10 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0 — 4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 — 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, n/4-DOPSK, 8DPSK
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 64 x 169 x 64 (mm)
- Weight: 450g
Voice Logic is a leading-edge voice-enhancement technology that significantly improves the clarity of voice communications by minimizing a wide variety of background noises.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.