Quick Start Guide
Detachable audio cable with remote
Warranty card, Warning card, Safety sheet, QSR, QSG
a. Buttons and LEDs
1. Turn on the headphone
Note: A 3 seconds interval is necessary between switching the headphones on and off again to avoid false trigger.
2. If connecting for the first time, the headphone will enter the pairing mode automatically after it is powered on
3. Connect to bluetooth device
a. To set up the Google Assistant
1. Connect your headphones to your mobile device
2. Set up your Google Assistant using your mobile device:
On your Android device, press and hold the home button to open the Google Assistantand follow the on-screen instructions.
On your iOS devices, open or download the Google Assistant app and follow the app instructions.
Note: The Google Assistant is available on eligible Android 6.0 devices* or later. For iOS devices, the Google Assistant app needs to be downloaded. Works on Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat Android Phones with Google Play Services, >1.5GB of memory and 720p or higher screen resolution.
For more information on what your Google Assistant can do, visit: assistant.google.com/ platforms/headphones
b. To use your Google Assistant
1. The Google Assistant isn’t available in certain languages and countries.
2. If you want to turn on or off the Google Assistant, please download our JBL APP (see Section 7). You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > Google Assistant. For countries without the Google Assistant, you can double tap the left ear cup to activate voice assistant.
1. Connect your headphones to your mobile device.
2. Download JBL APP and follow the app instructions, select Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa.
3. On your mobile device, open or download the Amazon Alexa app and follow the app instructions.
4. In the Amazon Alexa App, navigate to the Device Page.
5. Click the Plus (+) button on the top right of the screen and select ‘Add Device’.
6. Select Headphones from the list and then choose your Live Series Headphones in the Available
Devices section. Follow the rest of the instructions in the Alexa App to complete set up.
7. Alexa is now enabled on your device. Touch the action button and try one of the below utterances:
1. For more information and things to try with Alexa, visit: www.amazon.com/alexadevices and select ‘Use Alexa’.
2. If you want to turn on or off the Amazon Alexa, please download our JBL APP (see Section 7). You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa.
3. Alexa is not available in all languages and countries.
a. ANC is on as factory default.
b. In wireless listening mode, long press ANC button to switch it off and on.
c. In wired mode, power on the headphone to switch it on. Power off the headphone to switch it off. Also could use the ANC button to switch it on and off.
1. Pair and connect the headphone with the 1st bluetooth device (see Section 3 Bluetooth pairing)
2. Pair and connect the headphone with the 2nd bluetooth device
3. Connect to bluetooth device
4. Go back to the bluetooth device list on the 1st device and select the headphone* to connect
Items to note:
a. Maximum 2 devices can be connected simultaneously
b. To switch music source, pause the music on the current device and select play on the 2nd device.
c. Phone call will always take priority.
d. If one device goes out of bluetooth range or powers off, you may need to manually reconnect the other device. See Section 13 Step 3.
- Transducer size: 40mm
- Dynamic frequency response range: 16Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 [email protected]/1mW
- Max input power: 30mW
- Transmit sensitivity @1kHz dB v/pa: -21
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Bluetooth transmitted power:0-4dbm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP v1.6, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
- Bluetooth version: V4.2
- Battery type: Polymer Li-ion Battery (3.7VDC, 700mAh)
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Music play time with BT on and ANC off: Up to 30H
- Music play time with BT on and ANC on: Up to 20H
- Music play time with BT off and ANC on: Up to 35H
- Weight: 260g
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Google, Android, Google Play, the Google Play logo and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. The Google Assistant is not available in certain countries and languages. Availability and performance of certain features, services and applications are device and network dependent and may not be available in all areas. Controlling certain devices in your home requires compatible smart devices. Subscriptions for services and applications may be requried and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.