Quick Start Guide
Before using this product, read the safety sheet carefully.
* Power cord quantity, plug type, and microphone quantity vary by region.
Fully charge the speaker before outdoor use.
* Rotate to adjust the gain (for wired microphone only).
** Rotate to adjust the microphone volume, echo, treble, and bass respectively.
* Rotate to adjust the guitar gain.
** Rotate to adjust the guitar volume.
L channel / R channel
Always keep the charging port dry before connecting AC power.
- Product name: PARTYBOX ON-THE-GO
- AC power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Built-in Battery: 18 Wh
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Total output power: 100 W RMS
- Standby power consumption: < 2 W with BT Connection; < 0.5 W without BT Connection
- USB output: 5 V 2.1 A
- Speaker drivers: 1 x 5.25 in (133 mm) woofers + 2 x 1.75 in (44 mm) tweeters
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: > 80 dBA
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Battery charge time: < 3.5 hrs
- Battery play time: > 6 hrs
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4 – 2.48 GHz
- Bluetooth maximum transmitter power: 10 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth range: Approx. 10 m (33 ft)
- USB format: FAT 16, FAT 32
- USB file format: .mp3, .wma, .wav
- Digital input: Bluetooth / USB -9 dBFS
- Input sensitivity:
AUX in: 370 mV rms
Microphone: 20 mV rms
Guitar: 100 mV rms
- Product Dimension (W x H x D): 490 x 245 x 228 mm / 19.3 x 9.6 x 9.0 in
- Net weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs
Wireless microphone spec
- Frequency response: 65 Hz – 15 kHz
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: > 60 dBA
- UHF frequency band: 470 ~ 960 MHz (depends on SKU) (EU 657 ~ 662 MHz)
- Transmitter transmitting power: < 10 mW
- Microphone battery play time: < 10 hrs
- Distance between transmitter and receiver: < 10 m
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Note: The product is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation.
1) Bluetooth connection mode
The product is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth connection. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the speaker. When the product is connected through Bluetooth, the Bluetooth connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation. The product will enter sleep mode (networked standby) after 20 minutes without operation. The power consumption in sleep mode is less than 2.0 Watts, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth connection.
2) Bluetooth disconnection mode
The product will enter standby mode after 20 minutes without operation. The power consumption in standby mode is less than 0.5 Watts.
The maximum operating temperature is 45 °C
No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
This equipment is a Class II or double insulated electrical appliance
Wireless microphone users shall rely on the white space databases in part 15 to determine that their intended operating frequencies are available for unlicensed wireless microphone operation
at the location where they will be used. Wireless microphone users must register with and check a white space database to determine available channels prior to beginning operation at a given
location. A user must re-check the database for available channels if it moves to another location.