Quick Start Guide
1 Cable connections
# Full owners manual
3 Turn on/off power and pair
4 Adjust volume
5 Multi-function Button (MFB) to control music
6 Multi-function Button (MFB) to skip track
7 Multi-function Button (MFB) to control calls
8 Multi-function Button (MFB) to manage second incoming call
9 Multi-function Button (MFB) to manage 2 calls at the same time
10 To use ShareMe™ function
ShareMe™ enables sharing
your audio with another set of
JBL wireless headphone
Step 1: Pair and connect the headphone to a source device.
Step 2: Pause music or disengage voice calls from the source device.
Step 3: Press ShareMe™ button once on the first headphone then LED starts blinking rapidly. This headphone is ready to connect to the second headphone.
Step 4: Press ShareMe™ button twice on the second headphone then LED starts blinking slowly. LED stops blinking after ShareMe™ connects. Play the music on the source device.
Two headphones are ready to share the music.
Press ShareMe™ button once to disconnect.
- Advanced 40mm drivers
- Dynamic frequency response: 20-20kHz
- Bluetooth® frequency range: 2.402-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: <4dBm
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation:
GFSK π/4 DQPSK 8-DPSK
- Support Bluetooth® 3.0, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
- Maximum SPL: 115dB @ 30mW
- Rated power input: 30mW
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dBV/Pa @ 1kHz
- Battery type: Lithium polymer (3.7V, 600mAh)
- Music playing time: 16 hours
- Talk time: 24 hours