Joyroom True Wireless Earbuds
- Wireless Earbuds × 1 pair (left and right)
- Charging Case × 1
- USB Type-C Cable × 1
- Ear Tips × 3 pairs (XL/L/S)
- User Manual × 1
At a Glance
How to Wear
Insert the earbud into your ear and rotate to fit comfortably.
Charging Case Indicator Guide
When the charging case is not being charged, you can see the charging case indicator activity every time you open the lid.
When the charging case is being charged.
Using Your T13
Charge the earbuds
Put the earbuds into the charging case and close the lid.
- If you don’t close the charging case lid, the earbuds will not be charged.
- When your earbud battery life is low, you will hear a voice reminder prompts every 1 minute until the earbuds turn off automatically.
Charge the charging case
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the Type-C port of the charging case.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the charging case. A fully charged charging case can charge the earbuds approximately 3 times.
Power on & off
Power on: Open the lid of the charging case.
Power off: Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid.
Power on/off: Tap and hold the touch button on the
Note: When the two earbuds are not paired with your phone, turn off one earbud manually will make the other one be off at the same time.
Pairing & Connectivity
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device.
- Open the lid of the charging case. The earbuds will enter pairing mode automatically and the LED indicator on the earbud will flash red and blue alternately.
- Choose “T13” from the list of found Bluetooth devices on your Bluetooth device to pair.
- Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other within 33 feet or 10 meters and there are no obstacles between.
- If pairing failed, put the earbuds back into the charging case, close the lid and make sure that they have been turned off. Then pair the earbuds with your Bluetooth device again.
- When the earbuds are on but not paired with a Bluetooth device, they will be automatically off after 5 minutes.
- The earbuds will connect to the last paired Bluetooth device automatically when they are turned on. Please turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device before turning on the earbuds.
|Function What to do
|Tap the touch button of the left/right earbud.
|Double-tap the touch button of the right earbud.
|Double-tap the touch button of the left earbud.
|Function What to do
|Answer/end a call
|Tap the touch button of the left/right earbud.
|Decline an incoming call
|Tap and hold the touch button of the left/right earbud for 2 seconds.
Activate voice control of phone
Tap the touch button three times when the earbuds are connected to your phone. And tap the touch button three times again to exit. (This function works only when your phone has voice control function; please refer to the instructions of your phone for details.)
These earbuds have primary-secondary switch function.
- When the earbuds have been connected to a Bluetooth device, take out either of the two earbuds, it can be connected and used normally. During this period, you can take out the other one and they will pair with each other so you can use both of the earbuds.
- When both earbuds are connected to your phone, no matter which one is put back to the charging case, you can use the other one without interruption.
Clear the earbuds pairing list
Tap and hold the touch button on both of the earbuds for approximately 15 seconds.
Clean the earbuds and charging case
Clean the earbuds and charging case only with a dry, soft cotton swab or equivalent.
Q1: Pairing fails.
1) Put the earbuds back to the charging case and make sure that they are off.
2) Open the lid of the charging case and the earbuds will enter pairing mode automatically.
3) Choose “T13” in your phone to pair.
If the pairing still fails, check the following points:
- Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other or within 33 feet or 10 meters and there are no obstacles between.
- There are no signal interferences nearby (check the question “Connection is not stable” for signal interference conditions).
- Try to reboot your Bluetooth device.
Q2: I paired the earbuds with my phone before, but I failed to pair them with my phone again.
Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and in “MY DEVICES”, choose “T13″ and tap ” ” → “Forget
This Device”. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again.
Q3: Connection is not stable.
Make sure that the Bluetooth connection distance is within 33 feet or 10 meters and there is no object between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device, no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q4: Power runs out fast.
The earbuds playtime varies according to the volume level and audio content. The following conditions may cause fast power consumption:
- When charging the earbuds, make sure you close the charging case lid to avoid unwanted power consumption (If you don’t close the charging case lid, the earbuds will not be off).
- When the charging case is out of power, put the earbuds back in the case and close the lid, the earbuds will not turn off automatically.
Q5: My earbuds do not work.
Please check if the charging case is out of power. The earbuds will not turn on automatically taken from the charging case which is out of power.
Please try to put the earbuds back into the charging case, close the lid, wait for about 10 seconds, then open the lid to reboot them. If your earbuds still can not work, please contact us.
Q6: The earbuds which are being charged in the charging case reconnect to my phone.
When the charging case is out of power during charging, the earbuds will automatically turn on and reconnect to the last paired Bluetooth device. If the earbuds are not paired with the Bluetooth device, they will be automatically off after 5 minutes.
|60mAh (each earbud), 400mAh (charging case)
|Approximately 2 hours (earbuds), 3 hours (charging case)
|DC 5V 1A
|Music Playing/Call Time
|Up to 6 hours per charge
Up to 24 hours (with charging case)
|Bluetooth Connection Distance
|Up to 33 feet or 10 meters (No obstacle between)
|-10°C to 40°C
Safety and Warranty
Important safety instructions
- Use of earbuds will impair your ability to hear other sounds. Use caution while using your earbuds when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This package contains small parts that may be hazardous to children and should be kept out of reach from children. This product is not a toy – never allow children to play with this product. Always store the product out of reach from children. The bags themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Never try to dismantle the product yourself, or push objects of any kind into the products, as this may cause short circuits which could result in a fire or electric shock.
- None of the components can be replaced or repaired by users. Only authorized dealers or service centers may open the product. If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear or breakage, please contact us.
- Avoid exposing your product to rain, moisture or other liquids to protect against damage to the product or injury to you.
- Keep all products, cords, and cables away from operating machinery.
- If the product overheats, if the product has been dropped or damaged, if the product has a damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped in a liquid, discontinue use and contact us.
- Do NOT use in areas where there are explosive hazards.
- Do NOT submerge the earbuds in water. Do NOT expose the earbuds to moving water (e.g., from a faucet, etc.).
- Do NOT wear the earbuds while showering or bathing, or when participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, water skiing, surfing, etc.
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the earbuds.
- Dispose of the product according to local standards and regulations.
Note: Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow local laws!
- Using the earbuds while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, watercraft or bicycle may be dangerous, and is illegal in some jurisdictions, just as use of the earbuds with both ears covered while driving is not permitted in certain jurisdictions. Check your local laws.
- Use with caution while using your earbuds when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention. While engaging in any such activity, removing the earbuds from your ear or turning off your earbuds will keep you from being distracted, so as to avoid accident or injury. Do not take notes or read documents while driving.
- When using and charging this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the charging case.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the charging case is used near children.
- Do not expose charging case to water, rain, liquids or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger that is not recommended or sold by power pack manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury.
- Do not use the charging case in excess of its output range.
- Do not use a charging case that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the charging case. Incorrect reassembly may result in risk of fire or injury.
- Do not open, crush or expose a charging case to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or extreme temperature may cause explosion.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
We are happy to offer a one-year hassle-free warranty to all our products as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.